Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:37:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 Virtual Rehab - $VRH - Mental Health 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 52890 times)
lanangwidyadnyana

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:06:29 PM

it's a nice project, i believe this project will success in the future, with the good CEO behind, i read the CEO profile
Dr. Raji Wahidy has over 15 years of experience along with a proven record of achievement and excellence with the world’s most renowned organizations (Vodafone and Ericsson). Visionary with a strong business acumen resulting in driving global initiatives, strategic business plans, global transformation programs, standardized operations, customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and cost cutting. In October 2009, he launched his first venture; Amalana, a one-stop shop platform delivering Global Networking Services to its users. Services included social networking, beauty and health consultation, news reporting, dating services, gaming, job bank, along with an educational portal to enhance communication among students, professors, and parents. Amalana successfully exited in August 2012. Dr. Wahidy holds a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering (Telecommunications), a master’s degree in Quality Systems Engineering and Business Administration (Procurement & Supply Chain Management), and a doctorate degree in Management (Organizational Leadership). Dr. Wahidy is a registered UN and UNICEF volunteer and is recognized with over 15 global enterprise achievement awards. He has also been actively involved within the blockchain industry since 2013.
VirtualRehab (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:33:56 PM

Project is amazing. What inspired you do this?

Hi CryptoTonyBTC,

Thank you for the question.

Our Founder & CEO is a registered active volunteer with the UN and UNICEF and is heavily engaged in community volunteering. Therefore, he is quite close to the vulnerable populations already.

We wanted to do something that leverages the latest and greatest technology, with proven research, to ensure that we make a difference in the lives of the most vulnerable out there. We did not want to just build any company. We always aspired to be THE company that everyone admires for its mission and for what it does.

Allowing folks to enjoy a healthy life and re-integrate back into society is the most fulfilling mission ever.

Hope this addresses your question. Thank you once again for actively being part of our community.

Have a blessed day.
VirtualRehab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:36:34 PM

it's a nice project, i believe this project will success in the future, with the good CEO behind, i read the CEO profile
Dr. Raji Wahidy has over 15 years of experience along with a proven record of achievement and excellence with the world’s most renowned organizations (Vodafone and Ericsson). Visionary with a strong business acumen resulting in driving global initiatives, strategic business plans, global transformation programs, standardized operations, customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and cost cutting. In October 2009, he launched his first venture; Amalana, a one-stop shop platform delivering Global Networking Services to its users. Services included social networking, beauty and health consultation, news reporting, dating services, gaming, job bank, along with an educational portal to enhance communication among students, professors, and parents. Amalana successfully exited in August 2012. Dr. Wahidy holds a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering (Telecommunications), a master’s degree in Quality Systems Engineering and Business Administration (Procurement & Supply Chain Management), and a doctorate degree in Management (Organizational Leadership). Dr. Wahidy is a registered UN and UNICEF volunteer and is recognized with over 15 global enterprise achievement awards. He has also been actively involved within the blockchain industry since 2013.

Hi lanangwidyadnyana,

Thank you very much for your compliments. We really appreciate the support.

Have a wonderful day.

Regards
rwahidy

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:00:19 PM

Hey there lanangwidyadnyana, thank you so much for the kind note. I appreciate your words. It's a team effort and we all come through together. Most importantly, we are all in it for a noble cause and to make a detrimental change in the lives of the most vulnerable out there.

Thanks again for your support.
VirtualRehab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:03:25 PM

The support by the Virtual Rehab community continues to pour in. Thank You 🙏🙏🙏

https://twitter.com/ViRehab/status/1021513522755395584
VirtualRehab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:03:17 AM

Learn more about the Virtual Rehab #TokenSale by reading this @Medium article 🚀🚀🚀

https://medium.com/@VirtualRehab/all-about-virtual-rehabs-token-sale-16e647e49cf1
VirtualRehab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:08:21 AM

We are pleased to announce that our #WhitePaper is now available in Japanese. 日本の白書

https://www.virtualrehab.co/vr-new-uploads/Virtual-Rehab-White-Paper-Japanese.pdf
rwahidy

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:03:14 AM

Hi Folks,

In case you have any questions about our work at Virtual Rehab, kindly do not hesitate to let us know.

We will be happy to respond to your questions.

Regards
VirtualRehab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:53:00 AM

We thought yesterday was a record-setter. Guess what? Virtual Rehab's website had 19% more traffic today 🚀🚀🚀

https://twitter.com/ViRehab/status/1021616959123857408
VirtualRehab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:28:05 PM

Virtual Rehab has two separate models to address the B2B & B2C sectors. Have a look at URL below 🙏

https://twitter.com/ViRehab/status/1021791653001146368
VirtualRehab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:31:17 PM

We are pleased to announce that our Founder & CEO, Dr. Raji Wahidy, will be hosted by Joel Comm & Travis Wright at The Bad Crypto #podcast on August 1st. More detail to come 🚀🚀🚀

https://twitter.com/ViRehab/status/1021881664497172482
rwahidy

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:57:44 PM

We are pleased to announce that our Founder & CEO, Dr. Raji Wahidy, will be hosted by Joel Comm & Travis Wright at The Bad Crypto #podcast on August 1st. More detail to come 🚀🚀🚀

https://twitter.com/ViRehab/status/1021881664497172482

I am honored and humbled to be on the show with Joel and Travis. Really looking forward to it. 1.2 million audience.
VirtualRehab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:42:38 AM

Another fantastic day of website traffic for Virtual Rehab. Thank you for the support. We appreciate it 🙏🙏🙏

https://twitter.com/ViRehab/status/1021977307857203200
memyselfandi

Activity: 573
Merit: 100

Futurov

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:12:00 PM

Thanks for very informative response sir, I learned a lot from your statements. So based on what you said, this platform will truly help and save a lot of people in the near future because of the features you have mentioned specially now a days the number or percentage of people having a depression is still increasing so I guess this platform is also applicable to them right? Also I am impressed with the over all improvement that the patient can acquire through this platform.

Absolute pleasure memyselfandi. Great to have questions like yours as we love to tell our story in detail. Hope we are not boring you folks.

To your comments, the answer is most certainly. The positive impact which we have witnessed thus far is outstanding, and we look forward to bring about positive change even more - this time around by DIRECTLY serving the users.

If you actually had a chance to go through our roadmap, we will be opening the first ever Virtual Rehab Centers, which will use the power of VR, AI, and Blockchain altogether. We are most definitely looking forward to driving a positive impact within the industry.

Thank you once again. Appreciate your support and your comments. We hope that you will help us spread the word even more to make this a successful campaign.

And don't forget to participate in the Bounty Campaigns so you will also have these $VRH tokens and at the same time help us spread awareness about our project on Social Media.

Here is the URL:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4690891
[/quote]
That sounds great and interesting. First ever virtual rehab centers will be created  by this project. I am expecting this project to have a lot of talks with investors because the uniqueness and helpfulness of this project will earn so much credibility to the market.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
memyselfandi

Activity: 573
Merit: 100

Futurov

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:15:26 PM

This platform in really unique compare to others. This is the first project I saw that offering psychological rehabilitation using virtual reality, AI and blockchain. I am just curious, what will be the possible ways to cure those person who have psychological problems? How does the virtual reality help those people?

That was indeed a great question memyselfandi. I hope that our response addresses it in completion.

Kindly feel free to let us know should you wish to learn more.

Please help us spread the word as well.

Wishing you a great rest of your day.
Yeah I made some question which have sense because I find this project really interesting and I want to know or learn more about this through questioning some technical. I think this project is revolutionary and can change a lot to mental health industry.

Very glad that we were able to answer your question memyselfandi and please don't hesitate to keep asking. We love it and we love your support. Thank you.

And rest assured that our promise to our community that we have already begun revolutionizing the industry (and you can see what the media has been saying about Virtual Rehab at https://www.virtualrehab.co/media-coverage/ - over 28 countries alread recognize our leadership) and we will continue to improve, excel, and revolutionize with your support.

Thank you once again.
Yeah I already saw the positive feedback and reviews of your project and I know that it makes the whole team more inspired and dedicated to work hard because of those positive things. To be well-known on 28 different countries is a great news because that will be the start of your growth and success.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptodrunk

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:13:11 PM

I think you have a great idea in your hands, there are already some solutions in virtual reality for fear of heights, vertigo and dizziness. Let's see what else this idea can be used to control addictions and other pathologies. Regards.
VirtualRehab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:20:44 PM

I think you have a great idea in your hands, there are already some solutions in virtual reality for fear of heights, vertigo and dizziness. Let's see what else this idea can be used to control addictions and other pathologies. Regards.

Thank you very much for your support. Much appreciated.

I trust that our all-encompassing solution which using AI as well to identify areas of risk, make treatment recommendations (along with any existing medication prescribed by psychologist, therapists, and medical doctors), and predict the user's future behavior post-therapy further strengthens our offering.

Moreover, the integration of the blockchain, which will ensure the privacy and the security of all information and all data of these vulnerable populations in a decentralized fashion will be fantastic. In addition, our $VRH token which will be used for ordering and downloading programs from the comfort of your home or anywhere you deem appropriate, requesting further analysis using our unique expert system and AI, and most importantly the incentives that we will be giving away for encouraging users to seek help and counseling is a first.

Lastly, the Virtual Rehab Center which will use a combination of the latest technology along with the traditional form of therapy will be the first worldwide and will bring the best results as recently the FDA approved an app which was used with traditional medicine and resulted in 40% decrease in relapse versus the traditional 16%. This clearly matches our results which have shown an 87% overall improvement in the psychological well-being of the user - the beauty of what happens when you combine various technologies together in an appropriate and a professional manner.

Thanks again for your support.
VirtualRehab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:21:21 PM

Hey . I support this idea and hope  it should be smash! Brilliant business, logical activity!

Hey JeffBra,

Thank you very much for your support. We appreciate it.
liafloor

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

[Proof-of-contract protocol]

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:48:00 PM

Another fantastic day of website traffic for Virtual Rehab. Thank you for the support. We appreciate it 🙏🙏🙏

Interestingly, most of the traffic comes from the USA. There is very little traffic from Russia, and there are no Chinese or Koreans at all)) Asia is not at all in traffic. Why?

VirtualRehab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:54:59 PM

Interestingly, most of the traffic comes from the USA. There is very little traffic from Russia, and there are no Chinese or Koreans at all)) Asia is not at all in traffic. Why?

Hi liafloor,

Thank you for the question. Actually there is traffic from Asia on the following page. We only took a screenshot of the main page on the app. We are receiving traffic from China, Vietnam, Indonesia, UAE, India, Taiwan, Philipines, and Japan. The traffic varies per day, and you can surely see them on previous screenshots we shared on Twitter.

Kindly visit the media section of our Twitter account and scroll through the media we uploaded.

Hope this addresses your question and thank you for your support.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: