Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:27:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN][ZEIT] ZEITCOIN -- 100 MILLION COIN GIVEAWAY! - MARCH 1 2014  (Read 31770 times)
f1ndm3h

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 09:10:51 PM

817 Votes on mintpal 9 days from launch! vote for ZEIT there https://www.mintpal.com/voting

This is great!

Ok people! Lets set a goal to give about 3k votes to ZeitCoin before launch! I think its doable Cheesy
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZEITCOIN (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 510

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 09:46:35 PM

817 Votes on mintpal 9 days from launch! vote for ZEIT there https://www.mintpal.com/voting

This is great!

Ok people! Lets set a goal to give about 3k votes to ZeitCoin before launch! I think its doable Cheesy

+ 2000 Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
     Jᴏɪɴ Oᴜʀ Mᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᕗ       www.ZEIT-COIN.ɴᴇᴛ      ᕙ Bᴇ Pᴀʀᴛ Oғ Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ     ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LightRider
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1021

I advocate the Zeitgeist Movement & Venus Project.

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 11:07:55 PM

I have been a TZM member and coordinator for a long time now. I have been engaging this community with the idea of an RBE for a couple of years. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5373.0

I don't know exactly what to think of this endeavor. It seems counter to the core principles upon which TZM is founded. While I certainly am excited about Bitcoin and the technological developments it represents, I have always considered it a transitional technology to be exploited by the movement, but not in such a direct way. Creating yet another altcoin is probably not the best expenditure of efforts we can be pursuing. Many of our members are already donating compute time to worthwhile distributed computing projects trying to solve actual problems, and there may be friction or conflict in trying to encourage them to divert that towards mining for monetary gain.

I understand what you're trying to do and I appreciate the enthusiasm, but I do not think it is in the best interest of the movement on the whole. Even with that said, I, nor anyone else has authority over you to tell you what you can and cannot do. I will be following your project with interest and will be looking forward to seeing what comes of it. I hope my concerns are unfounded, but only time will tell.

I see your concerns LightRider. What I know is that the dev is a very mature person who has organized this more than well until now. Just imagine that we are 11days before the launch and most of the stuff is already ready.

I really like this and thats why I wanna trust this coin. And even if its hard to correlate the zeitgeist movement with altcoins, we people can support it and all of us work into making this thing succeed.

It does make the movement vulnerable to criticism, hypocrisy being the most critical charge that would be leveled at us I think. I think that trying to artificially crate more interest in the movement by giving away "free money" as it were may not be the best way to do so. It may distract from the train of thought we're advocating.

But it is my disposition to be concerned about such things, and they may be unfounded. Time will tell.

Bitcoin combines money, the wrongest thing in the world, with software, the easiest thing in the world to get wrong.
Visit www.thevenusproject.com and www.theZeitgeistMovement.com.
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 11:13:45 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2014, 04:51:43 AM by ZEITCOIN

Listen Lightrider you have voiced your opinion and keep saying time will tell. Why don't you let it and then give your opinion.

We are not affiliated directly with the movement and are clear on this but the Toronto chapter is very interested in discussing how we can work together so that must mean there is validity in what we are doing also talks about having a booth at Zday.

Listen your opinoins are your own and are premature I feel
 Why not wait see what happens then voice voice them when u have evidence to support them instead of just thinking the worst.

My last point is what do you consider currency? Is it not a resource? I would say everything can be classified as a resource. Our alt currency however is made by people for people not controlled by a governing body and is available to the public to generate themselves.  That then can be exchanged with people for other resources. In my opinion that is what TZM is about.

The masses brainwashed that currency is our problem are blind to what the real problem is Which is having it controlled not by the people but by a select few!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
     Jᴏɪɴ Oᴜʀ Mᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᕗ       www.ZEIT-COIN.ɴᴇᴛ      ᕙ Bᴇ Pᴀʀᴛ Oғ Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ     ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Shenrox

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:32:38 AM

Looks like a good coin......alot of effort went into it....
Just hope it's got a smooth launch....

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
gavgav

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:27:33 AM

done

@cryptogav

plrease add me to google doc
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 03:12:01 PM

We are on point for a smooth launch and have watched many. We feel the release of the wallet file password protected 30 minutes before launch is key.

We will also only release source to pools at password release which will allow solo miners a few minutes of solo mining.

Any suggestions are welcome as well.

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 03:21:15 PM

done

@cryptogav

plrease add me to google doc

Added to the google doc.

Thanks for joining the movement

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
skullgrid

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:17:38 PM

Nice, I hope Zeitgeist movement backs the coin! Cheesy
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 05:20:50 PM

Nice, I hope Zeitgeist movement backs the coin! Cheesy

+ 1

We have had our information sent out to the Movement now it is just up to them to decide... We are hopeful and positive there will be some sort of integration.

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 06:01:52 PM

Looks like a good coin......alot of effort went into it....
Just hope it's got a smooth launch....

Thanks we are working hard o ensure everything is smooth for launch

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
Shenrox

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 06:57:38 PM

We are on point for a smooth launch and have watched many. We feel the release of the wallet file password protected 30 minutes before launch is key.

We will also only release source to pools at password release which will allow solo miners a few minutes of solo mining.

Cheesy Cheesy
This would be great, give us small miners a equal chance at mining a bit instead of hunting down a pool that's actually working @ launch...
 Grin Grin

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 07:18:20 PM

Cheesy Cheesy
This would be great, give us small miners a equal chance at mining a bit instead of hunting down a pool that's actually working @ launch...
 Grin Grin

Hahaha thats the hope however we have picked decent pools and one is p2p and a few we have used before.

The pools we chose are pretty solid.

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:29:32 PM

I like the fact that the launch is a decent and fair one and this will be a good incentive to miners to adopt this coin fast. I will be doing some social work after I take a small nap. I have been trying to improve my health a bit. I know there are people who disagree with another coin but this one has substance and as currency is an expression of the demands and supplies it means that there is a nice for Zeitcoin to fill for sure. It is not by any means just another alt coin. Smiley
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 11:21:06 PM

I like the fact that the launch is a decent and fair one and this will be a good incentive to miners to adopt this coin fast. I will be doing some social work after I take a small nap. I have been trying to improve my health a bit. I know there are people who disagree with another coin but this one has substance and as currency is an expression of the demands and supplies it means that there is a nice for Zeitcoin to fill for sure. It is not by any means just another alt coin. Smiley

+ 1 we feel the same way can't wait to launch having great people like you supporting us.

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
YourMine.org

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 12:36:23 PM

8 Days and counting
f1ndm3h

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:36:20 PM

Common guys less that 100 votes left to hit 1000 votes at www.mintpal.com/voting!

If you really like this coin and want it to succeed, make sure to keep voting. Ask your friends, your family too!
I'm pretty sure that it will enter mintpal easily but it would be crazy if ZeitCoin enters it right after the launch or something Smiley
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 04:25:43 PM

Common guys less that 100 votes left to hit 1000 votes at www.mintpal.com/voting!

If you really like this coin and want it to succeed, make sure to keep voting. Ask your friends, your family too!
I'm pretty sure that it will enter mintpal easily but it would be crazy if ZeitCoin enters it right after the launch or something Smiley

Agreed we could definitely see that happen at this rate.

Keep up the good work everyone

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
IvanStolyar

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:38:04 PM

Made a game for Zeitcoin project.
It's only an alpha version for now, but I'll work on it in time Roll Eyes
http://gamejolt.com/games/arcade/zeitsy-alpha-0-01/22949/
ZEITCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 04:42:10 PM

Made a game for Zeitcoin project.
It's only an alpha version for now, but I'll work on it in time Roll Eyes
http://gamejolt.com/games/arcade/zeitsy-alpha-0-01/22949/

Excellent we added you to the bounty list. Can you please PM us with details on the game?

We will also do a write up on it and have a link on our new website when it is up.

Thanks

ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: