Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:33:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is market on the BOTTOM NOW?  (Read 530 times)
Cryptostocks

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:04:50 PM

I really doubt that we have already hitted the bottom, but i would really like to think that we had, anyway, i am more than sure in that the price of all the altcoins are not going to be droping anymore, otherwise, just buy more guys, that is the way to go
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:29:00 PM

Please tell me, its getting on my nerves already. I lost 40% lately on stupid moves and i need to recover. Is it safe to invest back in alts now. What can we expect in next 1-2 months. Anybody has a glass ball? I see green candles today. Can it be next bull trap or the market is recovering now?

If you want to play save you can hold it until you earn with your investment (maybe take a long time). But if you are a brave person you can buy again and just hope there is no bull trap so you can close your loses, but if the price goes down you will lose a lot of money.
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:41:21 PM

I really doubt that we have already hitted the bottom, but i would really like to think that we had, anyway, i am more than sure in that the price of all the altcoins are not going to be droping anymore, otherwise, just buy more guys, that is the way to go

I think there is no more token left to be sold by the weak holders and traders, i read that the sell orders are being absorbed.
But i still dont see any indicator to turn the market into bullish.
light22man

Activity: 311

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 03:46:26 PM

I think now we very near the bottom. But who knows is it last bottom or not?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:53:41 PM

The market fell very low compared to the prices that we saw in December 2017. But many analysts say that bitcoin will fall even lower soon.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
lagharto

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:59:46 PM

Please tell me, its getting on my nerves already. I lost 40% lately on stupid moves and i need to recover. Is it safe to invest back in alts now. What can we expect in next 1-2 months. Anybody has a glass ball? I see green candles today. Can it be next bull trap or the market is recovering now?

40% is quite normal loss for now, i know people who lost around 90% from their depo and they still didn't sell anything. It is very hard and nervous times now and very long fall from almost 20k for BTC, but patience is the key now, i think we will see green market very soon, especially if we get good news about BTC ETF.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:01:12 PM

Keep in mind if bitcoin gets stronger and its dominancy increases then we might see further suppression in altcoin prices till the btc reach its peak then it will be altcoins turn, some people also think that this time btc and altcoins will grow together because of large institutional koney coming into the market, we can only wait and see what happens at the moment.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:45:19 PM

Don't be discouraged because of losses. Be calm and take a rest, think about how much experience you've got and make conclusions about your strategy, fit it to the market conditions, make it more flexible. BTW I think that the market is not on the bottom yet.
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:43:09 AM

First and foremost, don't get my couple of cents as an expert's take. Secondly, never let your emotions run your decisions. It will be a tragic end to your portfolio if your emotions prevail. Avoid it.

The market has been unreliable these past few days. Green candles do not mean recovery. They simply signify growth. Up to what point, we are not sure. What I am a bit positive about is that the prices will not go down deeper anymore. There will be decreases in prices but not that big anymore, after all the red candles that we've seen in the last several months. So, I think it is safe to get back to alts right now. There might be a longer waiting though for your gains.
"Secondly, never let your emotions run your decisions. It will be a tragic end to your portfolio if your emotions prevail. Avoid it. " - that's really good advice.
But I doubt about bottom. I don't think that bear market is over and I think price can go down more. I don't believe to all these "support line" or something. Much more better to follow to the market capitalization and 24h volume. Cause we have the same volume about 10-12 billions a day for a long time. About 3-4 month. When we will see 20 billions volume or more , than price maybe can go up to 8000$ or more for BTC and that's not 100% information, just notice. It's very risky to buy altcoins now, of course if you will buy some GEM  and you can get x10 easily with them, it's ok, but if you're not sure that your alt is a real game changer, won't buy it. BTC,ETH will be safer.

Maybe I should change my mind. That was a huge pump. 700$ dollars a day and about 20 billions volume for 24 hours and BTC price went up. By the way BTC volume was increased from 2 billions to almost 6 billions a day and now we can see price more than 7000.
Maybe in the end of June we saw a bottom.
Btcmistress

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:48:04 PM

Hard to know, i think it was the bottom if ETF is positive in August, if not we may go lower
lagharto

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:16:56 PM

Hard to know, i think it was the bottom if ETF is positive in August, if not we may go lower

we now need to watch by BTC, if it fall to 6k again, then i think we may see another bottom before start the new bull-run, so be careful.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:34:02 PM

it depend when u buy the alts
probaly u on shit time,
or u get some FOMO , then now , u got a dumb loss
well, i continue follow about alts news on many many source.
i dont think early of the month is a best time for buy some alts,
on my opinion.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:25:21 AM

I think still the things are not clear. We will have to wait and see what will happen. Normally at the end of the year market will go up. That has happened every year so far. So we can expect an upward momentum in this year too. Still the market is red and down  Smiley another 4 months to go. Let's see
vixcious

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:17:43 AM

The current market is trending downwards and I believe it will go down again. I believe the price of Bitcoin will be worth $ 7k over the next few weeks.
That will be the opportunity for us to buy and hold in the long run. As Mark Cuban says, we should extract our salaries to invest in ETH or Bitcoin within 10 years.

Stuart_Shook

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:22:04 AM

First and foremost, don't get my couple of cents as an expert's take. Secondly, never let your emotions run your decisions. It will be a tragic end to your portfolio if your emotions prevail. Avoid it.

The market has been unreliable these past few days. Green candles do not mean recovery. They simply signify growth. Up to what point, we are not sure. What I am a bit positive about is that the prices will not go down deeper anymore. There will be decreases in prices but not that big anymore, after all the red candles that we've seen in the last several months. So, I think it is safe to get back to alts right now. There might be a longer waiting though for your gains.

Yes, green candles are only good signs if there are a few of them side by side. If you've got a long daily green candle that's bigger than the red one on the left, followed by another green, you've got a good chance of a strong increase.

No one here will have an answer for you until it has already happened. That's the thing about markets--you can never predict them, but you can position yourself for good profit if they do go in the direction you want. You just have to make sure that you aren't in a position to lose to much either. Keep the risk low.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:47:16 AM

We have had a couple of false starts in the last few weeks, with short lived price rises. What is important I think is that the fallbacks have not been too severe. I think a true bull run will arrive fairly soon.

Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:10:15 AM

The current situation is difficult even for an experienced trader, so the way out is participation in various companies and inaction in terms of trade. Or, then, study day trading if you want to cover your expenses.

Mr.Stinson

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 08:33:07 AM

The bottom of the market is exactly at ZERO. so lets hope we never reacht he bottom. But besides that i dont think it will get down much more. maybe btc visits 5k again but that should be it
Mohamme

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:46:15 AM

I think it's hard to say at this point that the bottom is already here,because the amount of capital in the whole market is still insufficient, which is the most important point, then without new investors, the whole market will always be in a downward trend.

grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:04:21 AM

Bottom is 0 $ and no1 can tell you if or when that will happen.Looking at the previous dump real volume started coming in under 6k while before that bots did most of the trading,if i have to guess for this year i would say that bottom is 3500$
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: