Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:45:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is market on the BOTTOM NOW?  (Read 531 times)
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:56:20 AM

yes you are right now the price at the exchange place is currently undergoing a very high placement so you better be able to take advantage of such situation to be able to benefit from buying at the price when the price falls. lest you miss a golden opportunity like that.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mark__s

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:19:59 AM

Please tell me, its getting on my nerves already. I lost 40% lately on stupid moves and i need to recover. Is it safe to invest back in alts now. What can we expect in next 1-2 months. Anybody has a glass ball? I see green candles today. Can it be next bull trap or the market is recovering now?

I think that if you don't panic and continue to buy during the deep at the end you will certainly be in profit, (of course if BTC will go back to certain level of price)
So it's a win-win situation if you have patience   
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:10:34 AM

Please tell me, its getting on my nerves already. I lost 40% lately on stupid moves and i need to recover. Is it safe to invest back in alts now. What can we expect in next 1-2 months. Anybody has a glass ball? I see green candles today. Can it be next bull trap or the market is recovering now?
I keep buying recently. Because I cannot forgive myself, if I miss the chance like now which allows me to buy more altcoins at low price. That’s only one thought of mine by now.
alealeal

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:20:37 AM

I guess now we are  around in bottom. You can buy more coins actually now. You will sell 3-4 months later and earn a lot of money Smiley
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:52:08 AM

I am very positive that we are no going to bottom now that is why you can consider going back to alternative coins. The green candles is not to be trusted now and probably be a bull trap as mention but for me green candles can be also consider as growth slowly to an up trend.
We've been all looking for something huge and healthy market but it really hard to have. We still have chances to go deeper but not it goes too much.  We've been expecting bull runs in the 3rd quarter but we don't know if it arrives since market never shows recovery.
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:57:08 AM

losses of 40% I think as one of the risks, but maybe in the future if dare to take steps to continue to survive when the investment may come back and losses will turn into profit. we can be optimistic if the market price will return to normal within the next few months.
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:23:03 AM

First and foremost, don't get my couple of cents as an expert's take. Secondly, never let your emotions run your decisions. It will be a tragic end to your portfolio if your emotions prevail. Avoid it.

The market has been unreliable these past few days. Green candles do not mean recovery. They simply signify growth. Up to what point, we are not sure. What I am a bit positive about is that the prices will not go down deeper anymore. There will be decreases in prices but not that big anymore, after all the red candles that we've seen in the last several months. So, I think it is safe to get back to alts right now. There might be a longer waiting though for your gains.
"Secondly, never let your emotions run your decisions. It will be a tragic end to your portfolio if your emotions prevail. Avoid it. " - that's really good advice.
But I doubt about bottom. I don't think that bear market is over and I think price can go down more. I don't believe to all these "support line" or something. Much more better to follow to the market capitalization and 24h volume. Cause we have the same volume about 10-12 billions a day for a long time. About 3-4 month. When we will see 20 billions volume or more , than price maybe can go up to 8000$ or more for BTC and that's not 100% information, just notice. It's very risky to buy altcoins now, of course if you will buy some GEM  and you can get x10 easily with them, it's ok, but if you're not sure that your alt is a real game changer, won't buy it. BTC,ETH will be safer.
memecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:27:56 AM

I think we should continue to wait for the market to rebound in October. If in October the price of Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market continue to fall and not break the $ 8000 level, it is better to sell Bitcoin and withdraw of this market

Am I spamming? Report me!
Wutip

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:46:28 AM

I see that when, people start thinking that bear trend ended, start buying alt coins, we se long red candle, then another few days, everyone relaxed, it was a simple correction, start buying, again red candle. It make us crazy Angry

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:50:29 AM

A little green candle doesn't mean a lot today. Remember the real bullish trend will give you a big candle in evermoment. A little candle means there was a possibility that can become a dead cat bounce. You should pay the more attention about that. there is a lot of trap in the market right now.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:08:19 AM

Don't be scared so that you may not be loosing your money.If your coin goes down don't panic to sell it,you must hold until it can be recover and sell if your coin goes up for profit.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 12:38:15 PM

The thing in any financial market, there's no one can tell you where's the bottom. You build your predication on certain factors and you hope the market reacts to it. I don't think we are at the bottom now, unless there's some big news or new smart money get in.
Sermihal

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:46:22 PM

I think the market until the end of the year will be about as it is now. You can still wait a little while until the price still falls and buy.
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:52:45 PM

Dear friend the market is in the bearish trend since feb 2018 and if you have observed whenever market try to pick up the rally towards bull run, market goes down in within 2 to 3 days. Basically bull trap is going on by the manipulaters, it's better don't over trade between thus period, just hold on and have patience. Over trading will make you a huge loss play with the news and trends as our crypto markets run on the news and trends.
ZvitiSir

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:56:35 PM

I think this is bottom...we saw 6kbtc strong resistance, bullish news coming out daily, ETH aproaching in 10th of august, TA shows bullish movement...

I thuink atleast next 2 weeks gonna be green
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:47:06 PM

Well i think it is better to be cautious right now. I feel markets are still firmly in a bear trend and i dont think that is about to change anytime soon. I think yes we will most likely see small rallies here and there, but i dont think that signals any shift in the trend right now. Personally after the massive rally that we had in 2017 i dont think we can expect another bull run anytime soon. Perhaps in 2020 after the next reduction in mining reward.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:54:27 PM

It can't be known but I think same like most people, the market is on the bottom now but it can still fluctuate a lot before a bull run.

MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:57:37 PM

As I think this is the lowest price crypto market can fall to at the moment Smiley. But can you share what did you do and why you lost more than 40%? I think you shouldn't worry so much cause you just need to take a look at crypto market at the moment and you'll be able to see that price of every cryptocurrency is being stable and I think it's a signal that it's the deepest place that this market can fall to Cheesy
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:39:52 PM

Anyone can say any speculation but the other question is, who anf what speculation will you trust? There are some opinions that is near to happen and all of these you will only believe in one which you think is appropriate with your thinking. So i will give mine, the market is not in the bottom yet and we have a lot of traps incoming follow and trade in trend.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:03:57 PM

The market is really under value so most of the investors are confused in this situation. But I know the bull run is start soon on next month and all the peoples are waiting for good market so we should not drop the crypto investment. I hope again all are gradually investing on Bitcoin and altcoin.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: