Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:56:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New trading platform for operations with derivatives  (Read 2183 times)
Romy95

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:27:52 AM

It seems the project is quite big and promising, I saw a cool roadmap there, where can I download the mobile application? I did not find it
Hopefully be a successful project and do not disappoint

I see that the people are interested. Yes, it looks like the team can wait for success

i got 1000 token and waiting for a good price. successful project Cool
sabina5858

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:29:22 AM

It seems the project is quite big and promising, I saw a cool roadmap there, where can I download the mobile application? I did not find it
Hopefully be a successful project and do not disappoint

I see that the people are interested. Yes, it looks like the team can wait for success

i got 1000 token and waiting for a good price. successful project Cool

Waiting for big exchanges come I'm really excited! Hope this will make more profits. More power! Roll Eyes
Romy95

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:34:00 AM

Russian State Duma said the government is not going to develop new taxation schemes for cryptocurrency owners and miner. Their activity will be regulated under the existing Internal Revenue Code  Shocked
sabina5858

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:35:23 AM

Russian State Duma said the government is not going to develop new taxation schemes for cryptocurrency owners and miner. Their activity will be regulated under the existing Internal Revenue Code  Shocked
Belarus High Technologies Park develops guidelines for cryptoplatforms and cryptoexchanges operators, as well as rules for providing services related to the tokens issue and placement. The new set of rules is intended to supplement the decree "On the development of the digital economy"
Soboleva

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:00:30 AM

What do you think about the future of derivatives on cryptomarket? Is it going to be a new explosive growth of the market?
ppc87

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:01:09 AM

I find these instruments quite interesting. But I think that they are rather complicated for cryptotraders as we are used to make simple operations such as buy and sell. I think that cryptomarket will need some time to get used to derivatives.
Soboleva

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:07:53 AM

I find these instruments quite interesting. But I think that they are rather complicated for cryptotraders as we are used to make simple operations such as buy and sell. I think that cryptomarket will need some time to get used to derivatives.

Agreed. But I don’t see any difficulties here. People who are ready to test new instruments will learn these fast.
Romy95

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:10:30 AM

Agreed. But I don’t see any difficulties here. People who are ready to test new instruments will learn these fast.

No, look at the classical market. There are tons of derivatives operationsperformed every day and the market is rather stable. I think that futures, options ect. will bring stability to the market. Not now of course, but in 2-3 years surely
sabina5858

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:11:16 AM

What do you think about the future of derivatives on cryptomarket? Is it going to be a new explosive growth of the market?
I do not think that these derivatives will affect the market significantly as people are used to classic operations on stock exchanges.
Futures_Coin (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:18:03 AM

Do you have promotion plans for the next step? Do you open airdrops and bounty?

Yes, we perform airdrops and bounties regularly! Follow us on Telegram https://t.me/Futures_Coin and be informed of our latest news!
Romy95

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:21:22 AM

Derivative sare the future of the cryptomarket! I want to try the app a sap!
VanoCrypto

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:23:10 AM

Hi there! I would like to talk with someone from your team. Are you going to attend at any conferences in the future?
Futures_Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:23:33 AM

Which  Exchange FC is going to be released soon?

We are going to list FC on Yobit.net soon! Follow us on Telegram https://t.me/Futures_Coin and stay tuned!
Soboleva

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:24:06 AM

I also want to try how it works! When you plan to release a fully operational app?
Futures_Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:29:43 AM

How are you going to support liquidity on your app? I'm afraid that i there will be a situation when I want to make an operation but there will be not many users and my order will wait for a long time.

Our application will find an order suitable for yours in a few seconds. If there is no such order than the system will act as a counterparty, so you do not need to be afraid that your order will be unexecuted.
ppc87

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:40:36 AM

I think that the more news on the Becoin whenever it is a strong indicator of increased price because the increase in news increases by the knowledge of many people and increases the search for the curse or even the experience of trading
Soboleva

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:43:03 AM

I think that the more news on the Becoin whenever it is a strong indicator of increased price because the increase in news increases by the knowledge of many people and increases the search for the curse or even the experience of trading

Actually, bitcoin regulations is not the main reason why people get issues. It is the lack of knowledge about bitcoin. Everyone are just not calibrated on everything about bitcoin and some countries just take it as a not legal right away due to lack of knowledge on how it really works.
sabina5858

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:45:41 AM

Actually, bitcoin regulations is not the main reason why people get issues. It is the lack of knowledge about bitcoin. Everyone are just not calibrated on everything about bitcoin and some countries just take it as a not legal right away due to lack of knowledge on how it really works.

I imagine that the more news on the Bitcoin at whatever point it is a solid marker of expanded cost in light of the fact that the expansion in news increments by the learning of numerous individuals and builds the scan for the revile or even the experience of exchanging
Romy95

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:50:51 AM

What do you think about traiding?
I was looking at the possibility of investing in several Altcoins as part of my trading by selling off Bitcoins. I do feel that with proper planning and execution, the profits that could be reaped through these Altcoins by day trading in a week would be far superior to that of Bitcoin.

It is true I am talking in terms of a short term gain. BTC is certainly a long term investment but what about the short term gains? As an example, even if I invest in 1000 coins of IOTA or 10000 coins of NEM, I am assured of greater volatility in the market for these coins compared to that of BTC. If NEM makes a high on a particular day even by 0.05$ USD, I would make 0.05x10000 = 500$ USD in a day if I sell all my coins at that price.

Of course, trading does involve many other practical factors which make things not as simply as I write here. But being a pro I can simplify the complexity and say that it is certainly possible to make it so.

But will this not be a way to make decent income every day? When you invest in cryptocurrency, it is a need for one to continually observe the market trends. When one is able to understand the intricacies of the market then it is better that he takes up (day) trading.

After all it is important we make money on a regular basis apart from the long term investment isn’t it so?
sabina5858

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:51:51 AM

What do you think about traiding?
I was looking at the possibility of investing in several Altcoins as part of my trading by selling off Bitcoins. I do feel that with proper planning and execution, the profits that could be reaped through these Altcoins by day trading in a week would be far superior to that of Bitcoin.

It is true I am talking in terms of a short term gain. BTC is certainly a long term investment but what about the short term gains? As an example, even if I invest in 1000 coins of IOTA or 10000 coins of NEM, I am assured of greater volatility in the market for these coins compared to that of BTC. If NEM makes a high on a particular day even by 0.05$ USD, I would make 0.05x10000 = 500$ USD in a day if I sell all my coins at that price.

Of course, trading does involve many other practical factors which make things not as simply as I write here. But being a pro I can simplify the complexity and say that it is certainly possible to make it so.

But will this not be a way to make decent income every day? When you invest in cryptocurrency, it is a need for one to continually observe the market trends. When one is able to understand the intricacies of the market then it is better that he takes up (day) trading.

After all it is important we make money on a regular basis apart from the long term investment isn’t it so?

Unless you are a very experienced trader, I strongly suggest you not to do that.
Altcoins pose substantial risks, even in day trading: subpar exchanges, vulnerabilities of all sorts, poor liquidity that can damage your profits.
Greed is good, but I think you can fulfill it with bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: