Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:52:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New trading platform for operations with derivatives  (Read 2180 times)
ppc87

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:55:00 AM

What do you think about traiding?
I was looking at the possibility of investing in several Altcoins as part of my trading by selling off Bitcoins. I do feel that with proper planning and execution, the profits that could be reaped through these Altcoins by day trading in a week would be far superior to that of Bitcoin.

It is true I am talking in terms of a short term gain. BTC is certainly a long term investment but what about the short term gains? As an example, even if I invest in 1000 coins of IOTA or 10000 coins of NEM, I am assured of greater volatility in the market for these coins compared to that of BTC. If NEM makes a high on a particular day even by 0.05$ USD, I would make 0.05x10000 = 500$ USD in a day if I sell all my coins at that price.

Of course, trading does involve many other practical factors which make things not as simply as I write here. But being a pro I can simplify the complexity and say that it is certainly possible to make it so.

But will this not be a way to make decent income every day? When you invest in cryptocurrency, it is a need for one to continually observe the market trends. When one is able to understand the intricacies of the market then it is better that he takes up (day) trading.

After all it is important we make money on a regular basis apart from the long term investment isn’t it so?
I am thinking of diversifying my portfolio, so i have to sell some bitcoin to buy altcoins. As a part of my strategy, i am planning to buy some established altcoins and some newly listed altcoins
Soboleva

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:56:30 AM

I was looking at the possibility of investing in several Altcoins as part of my trading by selling off Bitcoins. I do feel that with proper planning and execution, the profits that could be reaped through these Altcoins by day trading in a week would be far superior to that of Bitcoin.

It is true I am talking in terms of a short term gain. BTC is certainly a long term investment but what about the short term gains? As an example, even if I invest in 1000 coins of IOTA or 10000 coins of NEM, I am assured of greater volatility in the market for these coins compared to that of BTC. If NEM makes a high on a particular day even by 0.05$ USD, I would make 0.05x10000 = 500$ USD in a day if I sell all my coins at that price.

Of course, trading does involve many other practical factors which make things not as simply as I write here. But being a pro I can simplify the complexity and say that it is certainly possible to make it so.

But will this not be a way to make decent income every day? When you invest in cryptocurrency, it is a need for one to continually observe the market trends. When one is able to understand the intricacies of the market then it is better that he takes up (day) trading.

After all it is important we make money on a regular basis apart from the long term investment isn’t it so?

I definitely will and that's what I'm currently doing. I hold more altcoins rather than Bitcoin. The price of BTC now is still the highest in the market and I believe that I will have more profit in the future if I'll invest my money in quality altcoins so whenever I have BTC, I use it to buy more altcoins.
sabina5858

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:58:11 AM

Unless you are a very experienced trader, I strongly suggest you not to do that.
Altcoins pose substantial risks, even in day trading: subpar exchanges, vulnerabilities of all sorts, poor liquidity that can damage your profits.
Greed is good, but I think you can fulfill it with bitcoin.

I'm not really good at trading but I can give you some advice. Buying these Altcoins will put you in big risk, we can say that ofcourse they might get you big profit but it's not also impossible that the opposite one happens. Holding these Altcoins is just like holding Bitcoin, I can tell that because their prices are both volatile but it is still much relieving if you Hold Bitcoin for short terms or even Long terms than Altcoins
ppc87

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:03:02 AM

Why to Invest in ICO?
Futures_Coin (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 10:03:19 AM

I also want to try how it works! When you plan to release a fully operational app?
Our application will find an order suitable for yours in a few seconds. If there is no such order than the system will act as a counterparty, so you do not need to be afraid that your order will be unexecuted.
Soboleva

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:04:47 AM

Why to Invest in ICO?

Most people invest in ICO only for the sake of profit and it is because of these people that the price of the token falls after entering the exchange. Cryptocurrency market needs more people who will believe in the technology being created.
sabina5858

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:06:36 AM

Why to Invest in ICO?

Most people invest in ICO only for the sake of profit and it is because of these people that the price of the token falls after entering the exchange. Cryptocurrency market needs more people who will believe in the technology being created.

At the earliest stage of investing, the lowest prices. In a year or more, the price may grow tens of times.
Soboleva

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:13:34 AM

Why to Invest in ICO?

because they are tempted to great profits, you imagine they can profit up to two or three times if they succeed, without thinking about their risk, yes for five to ten years may last but that is just a possibility I also do not know the more enthusiasts in ico then the higher your risk of scam, many fraudsters take a chance here after what they want can then they run away with investors money
It is risky, yes, all investments are risky. Risky because there are a lot  of ICOs that is a scam. ICOs are very promising because the money you invested in ICOs can be doubled or tripled up. That's a great news if that could happen to me or anyone.

I would want to correct a notion. Investing in ICO is not for money back or quick double deal, investment is a way of supporting the development of the project for which you are taking part in, it is meant to be for the long term not the few days glory of listing and price crash. The earlier the better people start having this in mind why participating in ICOs it will help to cut down the many expectations of 100 - 500% upon listing.
Romy95

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:17:29 AM

Why to Invest in ICO?

because they are tempted to great profits, you imagine they can profit up to two or three times if they succeed, without thinking about their risk, yes for five to ten years may last but that is just a possibility I also do not know the more enthusiasts in ico then the higher your risk of scam, many fraudsters take a chance here after what they want can then they run away with investors money
It is risky, yes, all investments are risky. Risky because there are a lot  of ICOs that is a scam. ICOs are very promising because the money you invested in ICOs can be doubled or tripled up. That's a great news if that could happen to me or anyone.

I would want to correct a notion. Investing in ICO is not for money back or quick double deal, investment is a way of supporting the development of the project for which you are taking part in, it is meant to be for the long term not the few days glory of listing and price crash. The earlier the better people start having this in mind why participating in ICOs it will help to cut down the many expectations of 100 - 500% upon listing.

Today mate, there are such a large number of ico that has been propelled eveeyday and not every one of them regard contribute. The fame I consider ico is the motivation behind why they are doing a few ventures. As a matter of fact get some coin in ico is great mate since its lesser contrast with the cost when it will be in a few markets.
sabina5858

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:18:12 AM

Why to Invest in ICO?

Today mate, there are such a large number of ico that has been propelled eveeyday and not every one of them regard contribute. The fame I consider ico is the motivation behind why they are doing a few ventures. As a matter of fact get some coin in ico is great mate since its lesser contrast with the cost when it will be in a few markets.

If a good ico makes a lot of money, when people see good investment examples, they lose their sense. However, I think we should be sensible when doing anything. When investing in ICO project, we should carefully study whether it is worth investing in.
sabina5858

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:25:09 AM

I think it will last a long time because it is only in this crypto can earn much money. Different if we work, sure to reach such earnings in crypto will be hard to like it. And this is the best way to get quick results, by following the project of ICO, and a variety of miscellaneous projects here.
thirdkiller

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:30:37 AM

In this condition of market and also in this condition of people's trust it is very hard to establish some new trading platform which will be also popular among Traders, but good luck for you.
Soboleva

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:33:56 AM

Why to Invest in ICO?

I agree that investing in ICO is very risky and I think all investment are risky. During presale you will receive bonuses and you can buy coins very cheap. Take note that the higher the risk the higher the return you will get.
Romy95

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:14:33 AM

To Invest in ICO because When investing, there are opportunities, risks or challenges. Investing in ICOs gives investors superfluous returns, and there are also many risks if the project is fraudulent. Recently there have been many successful ICO projects and many of its failed projects. So whether to invest in ICO or not we can not decide, entice, ... you
sabina5858

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:14:58 AM

I believe that now many ICO are scammers. But with the right and careful choice the project can bring a really big profit, creating excellent investment opportunities even with a small capital. Undecided
sabina5858

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:19:44 AM

For me people should invest in ico because it is one of the best way to make a lot of money, and finding a promising ico can really help us to became very rich and for me we can able to find a good ico if it has a solid team and a good white paper.
Romy95

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:20:58 AM

ICO investment is a highly profitable venture, where people can buy good coin at an original cost Kiss Undecided
sabina5858

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:27:54 AM

Undecided Lips sealed
Agree that ICO's are risky but not all ICO's are risky and don't have prospect. If you could see the top market crypto coins, they would be an ICO stage when they started and they have doing well in the cryptocurrency market. We need to do a thorough validation before investing in an ICO and we need to check all the possible ways to cross check their success.
Soboleva

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:41:53 AM

Most of the ICOs are very risky. You need to be careful while investing in any ICO and I think if you want to invest in ICO, you should do complete analysis of project and team.
sabina5858

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:44:30 AM

Smiley Ico provide huge profit to investor but only those ico which have better product.don't invest blindly but study the projet and then invest in ico
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: