Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:15:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New trading platform for operations with derivatives  (Read 2183 times)
Mohizadja

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:43:15 PM

I mostly use Binance it is a good exchange which is completely reliable and convenient to use. Personally, I had no problems with it.
And does it offer some other instruments except buy and sell?
Mohizadja

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:45:47 PM

One thing the invest should be careful of, to not invest in a coin just because there is a buzz around it. Firstly they should check about the management team, people in it, the coins future planning and how they have planned to execute their goals. This coin mentioned in the post is no exception, the same should be followed for this coin.

As for me, I found that CEO of Revain is a chief advisor of this project. So i hope this coin will be also on the top!
Mohizadja

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:47:43 PM

Ho knows about Futures_coin promotion plans? Do they have airdrops and bounties?

Do you have promotion plans for the next step? Do you open airdrops and bounty?

Yes, we perform airdrops and bounties regularly! Follow us on Telegram https://t.me/Futures_Coin and be informed of our latest news!

Yes they do))
BigCryptoTrader

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:48:29 PM

Ho knows about Futures_coin promotion plans? Do they have airdrops and bounties?

Yes, we perform airdrops and bounties regularly! Follow us on Telegram https://t.me/Futures_Coin and be informed of our latest news!

Yes they do))

Thanks again for your help!
Did you invest in this coin yourself?
Mohizadja

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:49:39 PM

Yes they do))

Yes, I've managed to buy some FCs on BTC-Alfa and I'm watching its progress every day
BigCryptoTrader

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:59:23 PM

Yes they do))

Yes, I've managed to buy some FCs on BTC-Alfa and I'm watching its progress every day

What do you think of the potential of this coin? What reasons did you find to invest in it?
Mohizadja

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:05:36 PM

Yes they do))

What do you think of the potential of this coin? What reasons did you find to invest in it?

When I search a good coin for an investment I'm looking if there is any product is developed. If there is no product and only the idea I do not invest in such altcoins. I've invested in Revain before (yeah it was really good when it jumped to 3 $!!!) and now I found FuturesCoin project where CEO from Revain is Chief advisor. For me it is a good sign to examine the project and invest in it. Not only advisor of course, but also the product, the team. their evaluation on exchanges ect.
genzo

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:08:58 PM

It’s a good initiative for this market. Because investors are always want smooth transaction system with a minimum time. So this market needs to fulfill customers demand.
BigCryptoTrader

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:11:37 PM

Yes they do))

When I search a good coin for an investment I'm looking if there is any product is developed. If there is no product and only the idea I do not invest in such altcoins. I've invested in Revain before (yeah it was really good when it jumped to 3 $!!!) and now I found FuturesCoin project where CEO from Revain is Chief advisor. For me it is a good sign to examine the project and invest in it. Not only advisor of course, but also the product, the team. their evaluation on exchanges ect.

Great! I will also learn this project thoroughly! And do you consider this coin as a long-term or a short-term investment?
Mohizadja

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:14:01 PM

It’s a good initiative for this market. Because investors are always want smooth transaction system with a minimum time. So this market needs to fulfill customers demand.

What I like in their description is that they plan to have derivatives for different altcoins, not only for BTC. And I look forward to test swaps and NDFs
Mohizadja

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:15:13 PM

Futures_Coin, are you going to implement more instruments such as repo transactions or coins borrowing? These instruments come from money market and they are very popular
Mohizadja

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:16:50 PM

Yes they do))

Great! I will also learn this project thoroughly! And do you consider this coin as a long-term or a short-term investment?

For cryptomarket it is a long-term investment)) I'm not going to sell it in 1-2 months, I suppose they will reach their "local peak" somewhere in February-March 2019
BigCryptoTrader

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:21:36 PM

Yes they do))

For cryptomarket it is a long-term investment)) I'm not going to sell it in 1-2 months, I suppose they will reach their "local peak" somewhere in February-March 2019

Thank you for your help!
genzo

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:22:47 PM

Derivatives are the future of the cryptomarket! I want to try the app asap!
BigCryptoTrader

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:35:47 PM

Ho knows why bitcointalk always make me wait 360 seconds before posting a new message? Is it because of their site engine??? And often after 360 seconds when I'm trying to make the post again it places a sign: "You already submitted this post! You might have accidently double clicked, or tried to refresh." WTF?
Mohizadja

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:44:00 PM

Ho knows why bitcointalk always make me wait 360 seconds before posting a new message? Is it because of their site engine??? And often after 360 seconds when I'm trying to make the post again it places a sign: "You already submitted this post! You might have accidently double clicked, or tried to refresh." WTF?

No, this is not because of the "site engine" of course  Grin I've also met such problems when just registered here. I think it is a way to protect forums from newbies, who want just to flood or to make some fake messages. After you spent a few hours online (4 hours I suppose) you will have an opportunity to write messages every minute or so. So just be patient Wink
Mohizadja

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:50:27 PM

Derivatives are the future of the cryptomarket! I want to try the app asap!

You are not the only one here who wants to test it  Cheesy
BigCryptoTrader

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:51:31 PM

No, this is not because of the "site engine" of course  Grin I've also met such problems when just registered here. I think it is a way to protect forums from newbies, who want just to flood or to make some fake messages. After you spent a few hours online (4 hours I suppose) you will have an opportunity to write messages every minute or so. So just be patient Wink

Good news  Grin I thought this problem will appear every time I will want to write something!
Mohizadja

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:07:54 PM

Payment titan Mastercard was awarded a patent for developing a method of linking cryptographic forms of money to fiat currency accounts. Interesting news: https://cryptoslate.com/mastercard-files-patent-to-link-fiat-and-cryptocurrency-transactions/
Mohizadja

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:09:53 PM

Good news  Grin I thought this problem will appear every time I will want to write something!

Yeah I thought the same))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: