Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:23:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New trading platform for operations with derivatives  (Read 2183 times)
Mohizadja

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:39:43 PM

Hmm...
Two of the world’s biggest internet companies, Google and Facebook, are adding features which the crypto community will, most likely, be fond of.

from here: https://cryptonews.com/news/google-and-facebook-give-cryptos-a-boost-2299.htm
Mohizadja

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:16:05 PM

Also good article for newbies: https://cryptonews.com/guides/how-to-choose-an-exchange.htm

How to pick the best cryptocurrency exchange is answered in our guide, but keep in mind that your mileage may vary. Once you find an exchange that meets your basic requirements – support for the currencies, trading pairs and any advanced functionality you need – check these other aspects as well:
Gargantua99

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:27:42 PM

Interesting project and a very asked-for trading platform. If you could do a friendly user interface and fast-working software alongside with understandable instruments, than it will have all chances to be on the top!
Question to all participants of this topic: What do you think about the prospect of crypto derivatives? Will they be the same as on regulated market or we will see brand new unique instruments?
BigCryptoTrader

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:30:10 PM

Interesting project and a very asked-for trading platform. If you could do a friendly user interface and fast-working software alongside with understandable instruments, than it will have all chances to be on the top!
Question to all participants of this topic: What do you think about the prospect of crypto derivatives? Will they be the same as on regulated market or we will see brand new unique instruments?

Of course derivatives will boom the market as they done it before on regulated market
Mohizadja

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:33:28 PM

Of course derivatives will boom the market as they done it before on regulated market
Agreed. I think that soon we will see another explosive growth of cryptomarket capitalization and derivatives will influence this boom greatly.
I think that on the first stage we will see different types of "derivatives" and in a few years, after cryptotraders will learn these instruments, all those derivatives will become very close to those which we see on classic stock market
Gargantua99

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:35:26 PM

Agreed. I think that soon we will see another explosive growth of cryptomarket capitalization and derivatives will influence this boom greatly.
I think that on the first stage we will see different types of "derivatives" and in a few years, after cryptotraders will learn these instruments, all those derivatives will become very close to those which we see on classic stock market
Very interesting opinion!
But don't you think that these instruments are quite difficult to understand? I think that people who trade crypto are not pro traders so it will be very difficult for them to use new complicated derivatives
BigCryptoTrader

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:38:03 PM

But don't you think that these instruments are quite difficult to understand? I think that people who trade crypto are not pro traders so it will be very difficult for them to use new complicated derivatives
I don’t see any difficulties here. People who are ready to test new instruments will learn these fast. Derivatives surely will influence the market greatly. Remember what happened after introducing BTC futures on CHX? They’ve manipulated the price of BTC. I’m afraid that these instruments will be used in the same way – to control altcoin prices!!!
Mohizadja

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:42:36 PM

I don’t see any difficulties here. People who are ready to test new instruments will learn these fast. Derivatives surely will influence the market greatly. Remember what happened after introducing BTC futures on CHX? They’ve manipulated the price of BTC. I’m afraid that these instruments will be used in the same way – to control altcoin prices!!!
Hey, that's nothing to worry about!
Maybe "big guys" on classic stock market can manipulate stock prices, because nearly all companies belong to a few rich families, but on cryptomarket all such dirty deeds are crystal clear (thanks to blockchain Wink) so the will not be much price manipulation
Gargantua99

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:45:11 PM

Maybe "big guys" on classic stock market can manipulate stock prices, because nearly all companies belong to a few rich families, but on cryptomarket all such dirty deeds are crystal clear (thanks to blockchain Wink) so the will not be much price manipulation
There is a big chance to use these derivatives as a price manipulating instruments! Especially on crypto market, as the majority of traders here are not pros and they do not understand all the undercurrents of the market  Wink
vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:47:45 PM

In cryptosphere always about time. Advice for the future, never hurry, the most important thing to learn, analyze and prioritize, you should be very helpful. Wink Cheesy Smiley
Mohizadja

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:53:45 PM

In cryptosphere always about time. Advice for the future, never hurry, the most important thing to learn, analyze and prioritize, you should be very helpful. Wink Cheesy Smiley

Absolutely agree!
Especially when you choose alts to invest))) There are many chances to loose money if you hurry!
Mohizadja

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:02:31 PM

There is a big chance to use these derivatives as a price manipulating instruments! Especially on crypto market, as the majority of traders here are not pros and they do not understand all the undercurrents of the market  Wink

I suppose that soon we will see many different types of derivatives on cryptomarket and every trader, pro or not, will be able to find an instrument easy enough to use
BigCryptoTrader

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:03:57 PM

I suppose that soon we will see many different types of derivatives on cryptomarket and every trader, pro or not, will be able to find an instrument easy enough to use

+1
Mohizadja

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:06:49 PM

Moreover, If you have a look at the classic stock market, you will find plenty of brokers, trade platforms ect. who offer every person to trade derivatives, so there will be the same with crypto
Gargantua99

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:08:38 PM

Moreover, If you have a look at the classic stock market, you will find plenty of brokers, trade platforms ect. who offer every person to trade derivatives, so there will be the same with crypto

It is true for a stock market but it has nearly a hundred years history! But crypto market is only a few years old and not all the rules of stock market work here
Mohizadja

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:13:56 PM

It is true for a stock market but it has nearly a hundred years history! But crypto market is only a few years old and not all the rules of stock market work here

Cryptomarket grows 100 times faster than stock market! So we can say that we are already much older that Wall Street  Grin
But to be serious, I thing that there are already many traders from classic market here on crypto, so they will use all instruments which they are used to.
Mohizadja

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:15:52 PM

Nearly the same info is here: https://cointelegraph.com/news/2018-mature-crypto-market-will-draw-more-investment-see-less-volatility-analyst-says

BigCryptoTrader

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:18:14 PM

I think that people who trade crypto will learn fast how to trade derivatives. Some time ago crypto was terra incognita for many people but now it is an ordinary thing. The same will be with crypto derivatives
husanlarisa

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:18:44 PM

FuturesCoin platform is presented in two components, a web-version and a mobile application, operating concurrently.

The main task in the development of both components of the platform is to provide users with a simple and intuitive way of dealing with cryptocurrencies without investing in the cryptocurrencies themselves.

By the time of writing this description (April 2018), a feature to accept “bets” on either devaluation or rise in the cryptocurrency exchange rate using the mobile application has been implemented, which represents an analogue of CFD in the derivatives market.

Thanks! That's a good information.
But wanted to ask: what is the least volume to trade?
Some exchanges urge to trade at least 0.15 ETH and so.
Is there maximum and minimum levels?
Coin futures is a great idea.
Gargantua99

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:20:19 PM

I think that people who trade crypto will learn fast how to trade derivatives. Some time ago crypto was terra incognita for many people but now it is an ordinary thing. The same will be with crypto derivatives

You're right but don't you think that before all those people will learn how to trade derivatives they will loose too much money?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: