Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:57:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New trading platform for operations with derivatives  (Read 2183 times)
BigCryptoTrader

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:26:32 PM

I think that people who trade crypto will learn fast how to trade derivatives. Some time ago crypto was terra incognita for many people but now it is an ordinary thing. The same will be with crypto derivatives

You're right but don't you think that before all those people will learn how to trade derivatives they will loose too much money?

There is always a risk to loose money even if you do not trade crypto  Wink I think people will start to trade derivatives with caution
Futures_Coin (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 06:33:16 PM

Hello! On what exchanges I can buy FuturesCoin?

As I know from admin of this topic, they are listed on BTC-Alfa with BTC https://btc-alpha.com/exchange/FC_BTC/ and ETH https://btc-alpha.com/exchange/FC_ETH/ and the are going to list on yobit.net soon.

Thank you, Mohizadja, for your help!
Yes, we are being listed on BTC-Alfa
Futures_Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 06:38:50 PM

Futures_Coin, How are you going to support liquidity on your app? I'm afraid that i there will be a situation when I want to make an operation but there will be not many users and my order will wait for a long time.

Our application will find an order suitable for yours in a few seconds. If there is no such order than the system will act as a counterparty, so you do not need to be afraid that your order will be unexecuted.
Futures_Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 06:41:36 PM

Futures_Coin, are you going to implement more instruments such as repo transactions or coins borrowing? These instruments come from money market and they are very popular

Thank you for your question! Yes, we plan to implement different products and also the same you mentioned. But the main idea is to grow with our community. That means that we will start with simple instruments and then we will implement more complicated ones one by one.
Mohizadja

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:42:23 PM

Futures_Coin, are you going to implement more instruments such as repo transactions or coins borrowing? These instruments come from money market and they are very popular

Thank you for your question! Yes, we plan to implement different products and also the same you mentioned. But the main idea is to grow with our community. That means that we will start with simple instruments and then we will implement more complicated ones one by one.

Thanks! Thats a good news)) I wish you good luck!
Futures_Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 06:43:01 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 06:54:06 PM by Futures_Coin

Thanks! Thats a good news)) I wish you good luck!

Thank you very much! We appreciate it!
Futures_Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 06:44:02 PM

Derivatives are the future of the cryptomarket! I want to try the app asap!

Dear genzo, you will have an opportunity to test or application in a few days!
Futures_Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 06:45:56 PM

Futures_Coin admin, where are you?
I've asked you some questions before.

We are sorry for late response! Could you please repeat your questions? We will answer them asap!
Mohizadja

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:48:15 PM

We are sorry for late response! Could you please repeat your questions? We will answer them asap!

There was a question about other instruments such as repo. You've already answered it! Thank you!
Futures_Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 06:48:39 PM

There was a question about other instruments such as repo. You've already answered it! Thank you!

You're welcome!  Smiley
Futures_Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 06:51:57 PM

FuturesCoin platform is presented in two components, a web-version and a mobile application, operating concurrently.

The main task in the development of both components of the platform is to provide users with a simple and intuitive way of dealing with cryptocurrencies without investing in the cryptocurrencies themselves.

By the time of writing this description (April 2018), a feature to accept “bets” on either devaluation or rise in the cryptocurrency exchange rate using the mobile application has been implemented, which represents an analogue of CFD in the derivatives market.

Thanks! That's a good information.
But wanted to ask: what is the least volume to trade?
Some exchanges urge to trade at least 0.15 ETH and so.
Is there maximum and minimum levels?
Coin futures is a great idea.

Thank you for your question and for great evaluation of our idea!  Smiley
We do not have minimum or maximum volume restrictions on BTC-Alfa
You are free to buy or sell as much as you like.
BigCryptoTrader

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:52:59 PM

Derivatives are the future of the cryptomarket! I want to try the app asap!

Dear genzo, you will have an opportunity to test or application in a few days!

We are eager to test it in first rows!)
Gargantua99

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:55:56 PM

I think that people who trade crypto will learn fast how to trade derivatives. Some time ago crypto was terra incognita for many people but now it is an ordinary thing. The same will be with crypto derivatives

You're right but don't you think that before all those people will learn how to trade derivatives they will loose too much money?

There is always a risk to loose money even if you do not trade crypto  Wink I think people will start to trade derivatives with caution

Maybe you are right!) Anyway, we will see what will happen!)
Mohizadja

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:57:33 PM

Maybe you are right!) Anyway, we will see what will happen!)

Agreed. Time will tell  Wink
Mohizadja

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:00:54 PM

While we were discussing all these, Futurescoin made another 3% grow!))
I hope it will do more and grow faster after launching their platform!
BigCryptoTrader

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:02:07 PM

I will examine this coin and also consider it as a new investment
Futures_Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 07:04:03 PM

But you should be very careful when investing your money to any new project! Do not hurry, you should inspect the project before!
BigCryptoTrader

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:09:06 PM

But you should be very careful when investing your money to any new project! Do not hurry, you should inspect the project before!

Sure, thanks!
jgaspar

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:49:15 PM

FuturesCoin platform is presented in two components, a web-version and a mobile application, operating concurrently.

The main task in the development of both components of the platform is to provide users with a simple and intuitive way of dealing with cryptocurrencies without investing in the cryptocurrencies themselves.

By the time of writing this description (April 2018), a feature to accept “bets” on either devaluation or rise in the cryptocurrency exchange rate using the mobile application has been implemented, which represents an analogue of CFD in the derivatives market.
I really have loved to use crypto related services that has a mobile application version, because I believe that this is the future of cryptocurrency handling, all the things should be operating on smartphones because it is more comfortable.
Futures_Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 11:48:06 AM

While we were discussing all these, Futurescoin made another 3% grow!))
I hope it will do more and grow faster after launching their platform!

There is no doubt that cryptocurrency derivatives market will grow bigger and more liquid than the cryptocurrency market — this is the essence of futures and options.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: