Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:57:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is Power  (Read 2320 times)
Kreks

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:33:49 AM

Before the advent and the popularity of crypto virtually every assets had the control of second or third party, such as the government and banks, which means there is no full control over it.
Here is a technology in which you have been given the power to control your money without an external influence.
I see crypto as the power to financial freedom. Therefore, use it wisely and responsibly.

Certainly, crypto becomes a force for real financial freedom, capable of making it richer when done consistently. Cryptocurrency is independent and this is why there are some games here, but with the development of time all will be moderated and a better time will come soon.
norcia

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:02:18 AM

Before the advent and the popularity of crypto virtually every assets had the control of second or third party, such as the government and banks, which means there is no full control over it.
Here is a technology in which you have been given the power to control your money without an external influence.
I see crypto as the power to financial freedom. Therefore, use it wisely and responsibly.

Yes, because the crypto currency we can trade from anywhere and not limited. Crypto creates good value in the market, great exchange and many investors are here. This community will get bigger as time goes by, and crypto will progress.
dalimex

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:05:36 AM

I do not think crypto will be forever, this is only temporary. Technologies such as smart contracts and blockchain are imperfect technologies.
Hackers can still access the account, and many still lose. Think about something else, it's just a waste of time.
zahrah74

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:59:25 AM

There is no doubt that crypto currency is a power and will bring good and good income if you use it properly and will increase your money.
IndigoRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:12:43 AM

The true power of cryptocurrencies is its capacity to transact money without central power. Right now, the power rests on the nation-states. With a virtual or digital currency, the right returns to its rightful owners -the people. This could also mean opening doors to a more dynamic world of commerce, laying the foundation for a stronger economy. Sounds like an ideal world, right?
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:17:19 AM

Crypto is the only financial asset that the Government doesn't have a full control. Maybe in the upcoming years they will find a way to track and restrict crypto if needed. I like the fact that you mention financial freedom. That is one of the things that crypto can help us achieve. By being wise and knowing the basics, crypto can be a good way to earn money and a road to financial freedom.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
LKingLion

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:21:08 AM

Yes it is! Actually according to my own opinion crypto is more powerful place than we think. Some big personalities involved with this kind of new business form that could be the future of the world. Maybe sooner the people will accept this kind of trend.
irinakovallove

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:59:21 PM

good words, I fully agree with you! Crypto currency is strength and financial freedom!
suburban123

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:06:49 PM

And what is very important to know: the market of cryptocurrencies today is similar to the era of the Gold Rush era. You can quickly enrich yourself and lose everything as quickly. The rate of the cryptocurrency is jumping like a mad bull in a race, and everything depends on feeling and luck. And also on how carefully you hold your hand on the pulse of events in the economy.
maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:52:59 PM

Sure.
In this environment, self-determination belongs to us, no one is capable of interfering.
So, I totally agree with you.

whk0

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:52:57 AM

Crypto is really amazing event in our life because its influence is so surprising without jokes. I think that crrypto will be increasing in the future as well because the end is not so close.
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:10:18 PM

Definitely Yes I agree with what you say mate. Cryptocurrency has the power to have financial freedom. No one can dictate us with our money. Transaction is only for the 2 people involved. If the used of cryptocurrency are inconsistent and bluish a lot of people will be bankrupt.  Some people manipulate the cryptocurrency because it is independent to banks and government. But when the time comes that it can be manipulate it will all be moderated and have better days coming soon.
Sungoku

Activity: 462
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:14:20 PM

Crypto is really amazing event in our life because its influence is so surprising without jokes. I think that crrypto will be increasing in the future as well because the end is not so close.
But at the same time, do not forget that we lose security without control and independent, but in this case we should be able to ensure our own security. As we can see, this is a problem.
lksufrr

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:01:59 AM

I agree here, crypto is too independent system and it recieves a lot of money in the case of invectments so its power couldn't be denied I am sure.
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:58:36 PM

Crypto is certainly a strong thing, but my opinion is a force that is still closed in a small box. When will crypto come out of this box at full power? That's when the cryptory will go up rapidly.
Sri Asih

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:01:24 AM

Crypto is a big power, especially in finance and economics, both small and global. At this time it can be called the beginning of cryptocurrency, and from here crypto has demonstrated its ability to make its owners happy and become richer. We all need to support this, and try to perfect it.
HedGeng

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:08:34 AM

Crypto is enough to give the owner the power and freedom space, this is why many countries feel disadvantaged because of the freedom of crypto and benefit users. It takes understanding to accept crypto well, this is a technology that will provide a better life in the future.
Netcave

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:13:23 AM

Yes, it is true that crypto is a force in our economic income if we fully seek income through crypto. If we have the intention and consistency to earn income through crypto then the results we get will certainly not disappoint. Efforts and prayers will not betray us, so everything depends on you.
tanaka collin

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:33:57 AM

the world of cryptocurrency provides benefits and risks. we can get the benefit if we can use it well. we must be able to see the opportunities that exist to make a profit. the most important thing is that we have to be patient and also be careful because in the cryptocurrency world there are many risks that can be obtained.
kristineirene

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:40:34 AM

Yeah i strongly  believed  in that no one can overpowered  the crypto world because the price of it is all depends in market and no one can handle about it.But we must thanks that we have freedom to use it whenever  we want.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: