Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:06:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is Power  (Read 2313 times)
Bonwin (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:15:25 AM

Before the advent and the popularity of crypto virtually every assets had the control of second or third party, such as the government and banks, which means there is no full control over it.
Here is a technology in which you have been given the power to control your money without an external influence.
I see crypto as the power to financial freedom. Therefore, use it wisely and responsibly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:17:05 AM

Very well said! and that's probably why the rich bankers are saying bitcoin is a "scam"; bitcoin will be worth nothing; etc.. they're scared!
just don't sell and I'm sure we all will be happy, and the world will actually become a better place!  Cool

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:21:44 AM

Before the advent and the popularity of crypto virtually every assets had the control of second or third party, such as the government and banks, which means there is no full control over it.
Here is a technology in which you have been given the power to control your money without an external influence.
I see crypto as the power to financial freedom. Therefore, use it wisely and responsibly.

Yes crypto can be the power to financial freedom and it could also send a lot of people bankrupt if they are livid and inconsistent. Cryptocurrency is independent and this is why there are few manipulations but with time it will all be moderated and better times are coming too
cryptodalton

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:06:17 PM

I completely agree with you that crypto has the freedom of doing its own work. No one can interrupt in this. However, some of the governments are feeling threatened as they hardly can control over this. Then again, seeing the economic development and its usefulness many countries are adopting it gradually.
aurellio

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:14:03 PM

Indeed crypto enough to give free space to the owner, this country feels aggrieved because of freedom crypto and benefits users. This is the crypto world whose owner is unknown. The kind of supernatural that we create and benefit us.
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:21:04 PM

Yes crypto can be the power to financial freedom and it could also send a lot of people bankrupt if they are livid and inconsistent. Cryptocurrency is independent and this is why there are few manipulations but with time it will all be moderated and better times are coming too
But it has been changed when the futures contract has come and that give so many bad impacts to the cyrptocurrency, you can see that when the contract will be expired and there will be a huge dump for that.
The more bad thing has come to the crypto since it's realted to the any centralized system

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:33:03 PM

maybe crypto is the future of payments on the internet but we must accept this that investors ha suffered so much due to the volatility of the crypto and investor lost the confidence on the crypto.. indeed crypto is decentralized it make the transactions boderless ,easy and fast but sellers does not feel safe in accepting the crypto due to its volatility

BlueBobbins1

Activity: 77
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:43:37 PM

Undoubtedly, crypto currency is a force. It's a good income if you use this tool correctly. And in general, an excellent method is to increase your owoi money in perspective!
Mostsan56

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:46:59 PM

crypt is definitely the future, and it is possible to soon replace the old currencies
rewulil

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:48:14 PM

I totally concur with you that crypto has the flexibility of doing its own work. Nobody can hinder in this. In any case, a portion of the legislatures are feeling undermined as they scarcely can control over this. On the other hand, seeing the financial advancement and its helpfulness numerous nations are embracing it slowly.
EdenDice

Activity: 418
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:49:33 PM

Yep. The truth is that. So the government and banks do not like crypto. and in the near future. Crypto will beat the bank in terms of the number of people using it. I like the anonymity and the freedom to decide my property through crypto

indog

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:55:22 PM

Yeah, crypto is a new technology that will change the traditional system that requires many parties to control it. Crypto isnt like that, we can do without limit and intervention, this is the best

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
mayan251

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 04:08:37 PM

I think the current government and banks are very afraid of encrypted currencies. That's why they can't get the money. It's very afraid to break the existing system. Fear of the stability of the financial system. They still can not accept the world that will soon be changed by encrypted currencies.

cryptodreem

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:02:04 PM

Generally there is a government or third party intervention in banking and traditional assets. An exception to the crypto. Use your money consciously here, where your money is free from outside control.
zinson01

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 07:22:01 PM

a thing which is not control by anyone which does not have any visible athouity even the government is not permit it completely but still millions of people are investigating on it capchering the 3rd largest market trading so that's a enough prove accept that it is the recent technology power
bishopcrypto

Activity: 139
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 12:08:39 AM

While I agree, it is only power if we can use it as money rather than as it is now, a thing we must trade for fiat money. There are the occasional cases of people buying houses and car with their BTC, but for the most part, people trade their crypto for fiat then transact conventionally...

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️FULLYREKT.COM☀️
beleyeleazar

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:15:12 AM

There is truth in this. howevee, not all people perceive the whole cryptocurrency as unnecessary and we are not ready yet for it. I say no. I say this is the time when we should utilize these kind of technologies in order to improve our transactions and our daily lives.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:30:56 AM

Yes, there's no body of government that has control to crypto even the owner of it. This is the power of decentralization.
As long as you have the private keys or seeds, you have total control to it.
It happened to me and that's proven that crypto's are really helping to give financial freedom if you know how to do it in the right way.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
KS03

Activity: 330
Merit: 101

Hi I'm KS03

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:37:22 AM

You will not have that freedom if you keep submitting to the KYC process.  The governments and bankers will attempt to assign your name to your address and you have then lost your freedom.  It appears there are many here who are looking for government to protect them from scammers. 

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER[/color]  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════[/table]
Scor Pio

Activity: 393
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:39:59 AM

crypt is definitely the future, and it is possible to soon replace the old currencies

maybe crypto can replace the old currency, but i think this will need a long time until its done mate
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: