Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:34:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is Power  (Read 2320 times)
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:18:43 PM

Crypto is the financial freedom and I agree with it. on this place, there is no rule that deleterious or damning one of the parties. There is only the results are determined by their own business either in investment, trade or field of anything in this crypto. because this can be said to be free enough then the scam also exist in it and that's what to look out for.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
kingcrypto-the2nd

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:15:00 PM

yes crypto is power to the people,crypto has  raised the bars  including ushering a technology that is changing how business and money is seen which is the blockcain technology  lots of people are adopting the blockchain tech, crypto is getting people out of  poverty  especially
 the third world countries .
victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:19:59 PM

Strength in truth and transparency. Once the world starts global integration of the blockchain solution into financial sectors, many corrupt organizations will be immediately removed from the system.
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:39:38 PM

I think crypto can make a lot of difference in the world. I think its power is rising day by day and in my opinion, transaction fees can go downer if a lot of new people start to make buying in crypto.
bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:44:05 PM

Before the advent and the popularity of crypto virtually every assets had the control of second or third party, such as the government and banks, which means there is no full control over it.
Here is a technology in which you have been given the power to control your money without an external influence.
I see crypto as the power to financial freedom. Therefore, use it wisely and responsibly.

It was intended that way that's what they call DECENTRALIZATION, financial freedom is all everyone want with no rules and taxes but the problem now government interfere and tries to tax even crypto currency
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 11:50:03 PM

Before the advent and the popularity of crypto virtually every assets had the control of second or third party, such as the government and banks, which means there is no full control over it.
Here is a technology in which you have been given the power to control your money without an external influence.
I see crypto as the power to financial freedom. Therefore, use it wisely and responsibly.

Each new stuff always bring a good and bad effect at all terms. Crypto is still a new, some people would say this will bring a financial freedom and meanwhile the other said. its just another way to scam people. We can't avoid this is happened.

just like trading, sometimes we lose and win.

coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:50:12 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 11:01:34 AM by coynedterm

yes , it is a  big power . About 5 years ago I was doing hardwork in online but I was getting very small amount of earnings , now with the help of the earnings of cryptourrency I am a rich person in my community .
So here clearly here I have lots of freedom to spend money to enjoy life , and also in many cases I found that I can do my any work at worldwide level easily without any big restrictions because here with the use of the cryptocurrency I am free to use my money whole world easily with the simple crypto Payment .
And also we can see that how much it is powerful , by the acceptance of the technology of blockchain of cryptourrency ( specially of bitcoin ) by the banking sector services to make the banking system more safe and more better like bitcoin is  , so clearly we are right now in that pwoer of technology where we are advance to have safety with our money safety .
Surely in the incoming time of the future , the whole world will become addicted to the cryptocurrency because of the unemployment problem and increasing population of the world .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:44:45 AM

To say so, Digital money will be the future of money! Blockchain technology will change the way money is used in terms of payments.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:01:36 AM

I think crypto is asset and asset is power to change or create new life. In this case I believe people will agree with me, many people already do what it takes to grow up asset and protect them, this is reality. Use your asset wisely and responsibly because asset can lost value. So, keep learn about technology and financial instrument, try new strategy to make money and enjoy the profit.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
larkinvain

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:31:29 AM

Thank you for the good suggestion. Everyone should use cryptocurrency wisely. Cryptocurrency is a freedom of money, it is becoming the financial assets gradually over the world! Crypto brings people from every sector to it's platform. By all the supports, crypto becoming the financial power!
gentsy brink

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:42:16 AM

that's true. cryptocurrency brings many advantages. in addition, we can manage our crypto assets by self, investing in cryptocurrency also the most profitable investment than other. we can make a big profit if we can manage our assets well and smart in reading the opportunities because they are the key to success in cryptocurrency.
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:01:24 AM

Yes crypto is power and changed many financial of many people. Poor people can be rich in short times only possible in crypto. Crypto is make revolusioner and helped many people around the world to make better financial. I think everyone in the world should be jump in to crypto to get better future.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
blokceyin

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:22:19 AM

crypt is definitely the future, and it is possible to soon replace the old currencies

maybe crypto can replace the old currency, but i think this will need a long time until its done mate

I don't think we will wait for that much long actually but, I am more like trying to enjoy this journey personally. Brighter days on its way, mate. Smiley

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Promo Videos
robaya

Activity: 348

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:25:26 AM

Yes crypto is power and changed many financial of many people. Poor people can be rich in short times only possible in crypto. Crypto is make revolusioner and helped many people around the world to make better financial. I think everyone in the world should be jump in to crypto to get better future.
I do not think there's anything short to gain wealth. crypto does have a great power to change people's economy but not in a short time. all takes time, if you invest crypto would also take time to get the benefits. if by bounty, the result is not as big as you think.
Ms Nuha

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:34:47 AM

You are right. An era where each and everyone of us will achieve the true meaning of financial freedom by using cryptocurrency. Once it will be recognized all over the world, those fiat currency will surely be converted to cryptocurrency.It may take time but a brighter future is coming.

I would like to say, if I like with your comment. Cryptocurrency brings many advantages. In addition, we can manage our private crypto account, invest in cryptocurrency, promise and benefit us. cryptocurrency is a great opportunity for us to make money and also more benefits and in the future may create more value in the market.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:39:45 AM

yes , it is a  big power . About 5 years ago I was doing hardwork in online but I was getting very small amount of earnings , now with the help for the earnings of cryptourrency I am a rich person in my community .
the power of crypto is really amazing,  Shocked
just a few months i can get some of my wishes.

and when you say "I'm a rich person in my community",
i trust that future cryptourrency will also change my life like you.  Wink Smiley

Renaisance

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:00:29 AM

I can say wisely that this is a different power. Everyone has power, and not everyone in crypto is a big investor, and through crypto will probably make everyone equal with each other. Therefore, that is what crypto offers that make us love it.
HedGeng

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:11:41 AM

True, now we are many who understand how to control our own money without using third parties such as government, banks or even traders.
All become clear with blockchain, I think the next generation will enjoy the power of crypto more easily.
RosieBoyd29

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:44:56 AM

The birth of cryptocurrencies marks a turning point in the history of electronic payment.
Bitcoin, for example. One of the advantages of bitcoin coins is that they can not be faked, because bitcoins do not exist in the physical form. In addition, bitcoin testing is free of charge. In the future, there may be a whole new power.
fiorilia

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:17:40 AM

I think crypto can make a lot of difference in the world. I think its power is rising day by day and in my opinion, transaction fees can go downer if a lot of new people start to make buying in crypto.
Crypto will change the world and continues to grow it is clear. more and more support for crypto and crypto are also increasingly able to function properly make crypto strength be increased. Crypto is increasingly powerful in some time in terms of prices and will certainly be a good thing to invest in the long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: