Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:38:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIVE] EAZY - Mobile Masternode Management [CryptoBridge]  (Read 4006 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
alkaiser

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 07:38:52 AM

tiered collateral  Shocked , good way to reduce inflation , people wont dump much , nicely done

Provider Of Block Explorer - Portfolio : https://blockxplorer.info/ , PM me if you interested to use my service.
fredericakarissa

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:50:17 AM

I hope this new project will bring the future success in the market today
kayperwood11

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:12:18 AM

I strongly agree. Actually, the entire Eazy team (dev, marketing, management etc.) has a been doing an extraordinary job with the way this coin is being put out there. I admire the active updates and constant partnership announcements. If anything, this shows their commitment and resolve to push this coin towards the limits of success. The price is actually oversold right now and is a great time to buy more Eazy.
Nick808

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:39:52 AM

I strongly agree. Actually, the entire Eazy team (dev, marketing, management etc.) has a been doing an extraordinary job with the way this coin is being put out there. I admire the active updates and constant partnership announcements. If anything, this shows their commitment and resolve to push this coin towards the limits of success. The price is actually oversold right now and is a great time to buy more Eazy.

in the first place where you can see the price? secondly the idea itself is very interesting, but if you are a programmer then you understand that in order to create such a required a lot of resources and whether they have a team is a very big question. i will be only too happy if they succeed in all this is exactly the way forward.
wing_hk2

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:56:47 AM

Very innovative and potential project for masternode hosting. I like their recent tiered collateral update and budget system. And the team is going to release mobile app for their mn management and monitor platform by end of Q3. So exciting!
kodeinfect45

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:10:06 AM

The community is growing rapidly - this is a good sign. It will has a great future if the community supports this project. Good Luck !
Forexlike67

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:13:06 AM

We carefully monitor the industry and comply with all regulations
ajcrypto77

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:15:05 AM

The EAZY platform looks like a game changer. A newly designed code ; taking care of inflation with the help of tiered MN & incentivise to HODL the coin instead of just making quick ROI. A long term project with a solid business plan ; turnkey MN ; sharing & management. This is poised to become a go to app for everything to do with POS / MN .
Gagarin68015

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:24:19 AM

To become anything you and me have to work hard, goodluck
alkaiser

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 10:26:35 AM

i saw only from pre-sales (0.5-0.6) , they paid fast listing CB 6 btc , should be listed in 1-2 days

in the first place where you can see the price? secondly the idea itself is very interesting, but if you are a programmer then you understand that in order to create such a required a lot of resources and whether they have a team is a very big question. i will be only too happy if they succeed in all this is exactly the way forward.

Provider Of Block Explorer - Portfolio : https://blockxplorer.info/ , PM me if you interested to use my service.
flag3934

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:18:27 AM

looks like a nice start... lets hope for the best and a long term coin!
Fedots832

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:22:28 AM

we expect the happy thing will come with EAZY holder in the future
SashaMorel

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 12:27:05 PM

Do you experience any shortage of funds pre-ICO? How do you deal with it?
Paradiseofcoins32

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:52:18 PM

Its very good project! Now there are many projects, but I was especially interested in this, I believe in its development and further growth
This project has great potential and perspective for the future of successful masternode coin
Maybe I'll buy some when it's on the crypto bridge.
Dyonis

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 01:15:58 PM

Hey. I have a couple of questions. What gives me the eazynode platform. Is it easy to configure masternode? I still need a static IP address or I can use the eazynode platform. And I will not need to buy a dedicated server?
s0urge

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:48:04 PM

I generally do not like to write on bitcointalk.  Usually I just read everything and then go onto my next task.  This is probably the first time I have actually felt I should write something.  I have been lurking in Eazy discord for a little bit just to gather information.  You do your usual - "where exchange, wallet, links, who devs, etc".  But you can get a good gauge of how things are by the community.  Everyone was friendly, happy, and very helpful.  A good sign of what is going on with the coin.  (no one screaming lol).  Even in this bear market, it seemed like Eazy is going in a right direction.  Its worth a shot to check them out, get your own idea what is going on.  Won't hurt you to look.
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:56:24 PM

Excellent project concept, Helping prospective holders of masternode without basic knowledge of scripting program and helping masternode users in managing some of masternodes at once. let alone can be monitored with android App. wow
Japsen323

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:10:50 PM

A new project with more potential in the future will bring more success

hope the best for your project looks realy nice
mgsubie

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:58:01 AM

Everyone should come check the community out on the discord its very active and theres giveaways and bountys!!!!!!!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
eazynode (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:54:49 PM

LISTING UPDATE!

The EAZY Team is happy to announce the listing of EAZY on CryptoBridge!

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.EAZY_BRIDGE.BTC

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: