Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:21:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The path may be rough  (Read 919 times)
Bonwin (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:47:28 AM

The journey to making it big in the crypto space most times might not be smooth. Even virtually every success in life is not always on a bed of roses. There are challenges we need to overcome. There are times we gain and sometimes we loose. See these as just what you need to pass through and do not be perturbed.
Every experience has its lessons and blessings.
-Even if you have been scammed, get your lessons from it.
-If you lost your money in the cause of trading, try to know what made you to lose.
-If you made a wrong choice of ICO, know what lead to it.
-If your predictions never worked out well, consider the factors.
These and some other things are what make the crypto experience interesting.

Though, the path may be rough, you will surely get there.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:10:17 PM

We all have our different experiences in the crypto space. Nothing good comes easy. Crypto is one of the best online opportunity i have ever seen, because you can be truthful and legit and yet make it big.
Whatever challenges anyone might be facing at this time, it is just for a moment.
OTC2018

Activity: 86
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:14:21 PM

This is true in a lot of life, those that will really the greatest rewards in crypto are those who will hold on through the tough times. There are a lot of people now just waiting for the next bull run and then plan to sell off, these people will regret that in a few years time. Hold until mainstream is what I say!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:21:01 PM

This is true in a lot of life, those that will really the greatest rewards in crypto are those who will hold on through the tough times. There are a lot of people now just waiting for the next bull run and then plan to sell off, these people will regret that in a few years time. Hold until mainstream is what I say!

Perfectly said this is true. Many times i refused to hold the coins when the bearish market down fall buddy. Now i don't want to invest or sell to loose the profit i expect
This time I am hodling around 2 btc and 5+ ethereum.

Bull run will be reach the biggest bump with the peak level value.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:55:44 PM

Haven a sleepless night over a particular coin is actually a very terrible situation. Loosing a trade placed at the wrong time is so disheartening, but still yet smile days are more than rough days, this make the industry an interested one for us, as part to success are always very rough.....

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Bile123

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:59:43 PM

I have always believed that the path to any success is not easy. Therefore, you should always understand this. And do not retreat from his business. Ichi forward and not look back for trouble and blunders. Faith in your work will bring success in any case.
Brawnsugar

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:07:56 PM

Reading through this texts, my discussion with a friend I've never met comes to bare. We become friends from one of the ICO telegrams groups, particularly one didn't go well at the exchanges, causing us to lose money. He constantly reminds me of the need to strive on, never letting setbacks in investments overwhelm me. So I take solace in the fact that there's no amount I've lost that someone else hasn't lost, even more. Mistakes made, lesson learnt, never to be repeated.
TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 853

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:54:15 PM

I think this "rough road" ahead idea just come in when the market suddenly went into a bear zone. Last year we haven't heard anything like this but "HODL" and buy more.

So this bear market has brought the best and the worst from us, we learn many mistakes become very flexible and we adjust our trading methods. I'd say we really need to stick together and don't let the rough road stop us from reaching our individual goals.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:02:22 PM

The journey to making it big in the crypto space most times might not be smooth. Even virtually every success in life is not always on a bed of roses. There are challenges we need to overcome. There are times we gain and sometimes we loose. See these as just what you need to pass through and do not be perturbed.
-If you lost your money in the cause of trading, try to know what made you to lose.

In my opinion also the crypto market space can help so many people who actually hold their long term investments as actually long term and only this small minority will reap the benefits everyone wants to get a sniff at.
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:05:58 PM

Crypto is great opportunity for everyone. Sure there are good days and bad days but we all learn our lessons.

I think crypto is the future, in couple of years world ll see that it is impossible to ignore the crypto phenomenon.

Market goes up and down all the time, important thing is not to panic and be able to hold when you need to hold.

For sure after down fall it ll be up rise ıf your coin is good, so just be patient.

And good luck with your investments.
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:22:45 PM

Of course, such moments make us learn from our mistakes, but your path should not consist only of them. If you keep losing money means you're obviously doing something wrong. Try first to think about the consequences before you do something.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
tycsols

Activity: 812

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:25:10 PM

Yes you are  right, i would add that although this path of long bears in the market has been really rough and hard but there is always light at the end of the tunnel, these hard times will pass away and market will definitely recovsr and move towards new highs.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
MP_SI
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

Tell the truth – or, at least, don't lie!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:44:06 PM

Well in the end I know I was too late to make some real $$$ in crypto. As in gold rush - the people who make showels got most ritch! So I should make an ASIC, Exchange or ICO...
halisakal

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:45:46 PM

to know what made you lose is crucial. to overcome tough times when you doubt not only crypto but yourself in general means to overgrow your old habits and become new person
Lzen88

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:51:34 PM

I agree that we shouldn’t give up whenever the time is tough. Most importantly, we need to learn from our mistakes. Without mistakes we won’t be able to grow. Embrace it and get the best out of it. All the best to all crypto investors!
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:17:08 PM

Yes the path may be rough but it requires patience and guile strength too
Challenges will come
But the overcomes always come out on top with massive profits
xPASTELx

Activity: 191
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:10:15 PM

I second this, even if there have been bad things and bad choices that you have made in the market the best thing to do would be to learn from them and make sure that you do not repeat the same mistakes again. It does not mean you should dump and leave, there is alot of money to be made from this industry.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Starts:December 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:26:07 PM

The crypto market constantly teaches us lessons, year after year, the best thing we can do is learning from these lessons and supporting each other, now is not the easiest time, but who said that it would be easy at all?
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:36:58 PM

Well said,it is applicable to every areas of life.Most at times nothing good comes cheap we just have to be strong to hit our goal,everything come with challenges which we need to be strong to overcome.Crypto on its own is a challenge due to it nature,you can never be certain what will happen next.All I can say is that,we can always learn from the past to better the future.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:47:22 PM

thats what we are experiencing from 2018 january. great things take time. also its tough. so we must be patient and wait for the right time. you may lose trades. but dont giveup. always work for your target and you will achieve it

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: