Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:23:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The path may be rough  (Read 919 times)
Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:25:06 PM

Well hard time don't last but hard people do... The current market situation has made some weary and willing to let everything go off their hands but steadfastness and optimism is needed time like this and to make it extremely big in life always require risks hence we need to persevere through this toxic period
a d i m u l

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:12:52 PM

I agree that The path may be rough. in the last 4 months there have been many fictitious or spammy airdrop or bounty programs and new managers have also sprung up with bad programs.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:30:44 PM

The journey to making it big in the crypto space most times might not be smooth. Even virtually every success in life is not always on a bed of roses. There are challenges we need to overcome. There are times we gain and sometimes we loose. See these as just what you need to pass through and do not be perturbed.
Every experience has its lessons and blessings.
-Even if you have been scammed, get your lessons from it.
-If you lost your money in the cause of trading, try to know what made you to lose.
-If you made a wrong choice of ICO, know what lead to it.
-If your predictions never worked out well, consider the factors.
These and some other things are what make the crypto experience interesting.

Though, the path may be rough, you will surely get there.

Well said mate...
Every day i spend in this crypto space and even the world at large, i meet different challenges, which in one way or the other are lessons to me and have even become blessings in disguised.
This is the best time to learn, even for some of those who have been in the crypto space for quite some time.
Just image the state in which the market is now. It requires  a lot of carefulness and some level of astuteness.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:03:54 AM

Well I agree with you, we've been in though situations before and as far as I can see, the crypto world will soon become a mainstream. Holding is the only way for now. Most of if this year was rough but it gave us an opportunity to invest more. If we truly believe in crypto, we should not panic and let's just be patient.
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:43:17 AM

Life I a lesson and very rough edge of space we just have to keep trying am trying , only those who try have chance to do something and if you only watch then you are ready for your result too, crypto is sweet and hard some time , it just require some patient and perseverance , know when to enter and out I just nice one to know but hard to achieve.
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:27:42 AM

I have always believed that the path to any success is not easy. Therefore, you should always understand this. And do not retreat from his business. Ichi forward and not look back for trouble and blunders. Faith in your work will bring success in any case.

That must be a mindset not only in crypto world but it's a must useful behavior for outside world for any endeavor we must strive hard in order for us to succeed.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:44:33 AM

Yes for sure the pathway if really rough and tough but we need Patience, Consistence, persistence to get through. One thing I have come to understand in crypto is that if you do not have patience and be consistence you may not succeed in the business.
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:18:52 AM

learning from experience is that even the best in crypto. with a lot of experience could certainly make a thought-provoking and insightful about crypto to be quite extensive. It is necessary to be able to master any existing conditions for crypto. but many also go because just want instant results without any effort and also a good learning about crypto.
ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:23:57 AM

That is absolutely right. Although I entered the market quite late and was instructed to avoid some fraudulent projects I still failed. I was involved in a fraudulent 6 week project and that made me helpless. Besides that, I lost over $ 2k6 because of my greed even though my friend said I have to sell all those altcoins before the market drops. mostly a bad experience.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:56:16 AM

Great parting words, I think that everyone should go this way and get their own experience. You can study the mistakes of other people many times, but until you make a mistake self you will not get own experience. Personally, I began to read books about trading and investing and discovered a new world for myself thanks to cryptocurrency.
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:30:56 PM

I think that not only in cryptocurrency the way is difficult , in every area where people are trying to make a profit, because it has always been not a simple and risky step.

Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:42:58 PM

The journey to making it big in the crypto space most times might not be smooth. Even virtually every success in life is not always on a bed of roses. There are challenges we need to overcome. There are times we gain and sometimes we loose. See these as just what you need to pass through and do not be perturbed.
-If you lost your money in the cause of trading, try to know what made you to lose.

For me, the path is already rough. Because experiencing the golden time that bitcoin reaching $20000. This is so really good for us. But now the bitcoin drops and I hope it will come back to its high price so that the money ive loss will be back again. So that I can invest again in some ICOs and to keep support cryptocurrencies as ive continue earning.
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:18:41 PM

I think everyone has processes that are unique in this cryptocurrency space, some say that they profit quickly, some don't benefit for several months. in my opinion, all of that is the dynamic of everyone's life
Psec
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:09:18 PM

Generally in life, nothing worth comes in an easy way. There is a price to pay and Cryptocurrency industry is not different but with consistency and tenacity, we will surely get it rich one day.
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:17:19 PM

even though they seem to give up but I am sure that they really hope for the market, they just stop and wait instead of leaving then giving up because for people who are risking their money on coins for now, the best way is to wait
but for bounty hunter like me, continuing to work is a good way so that when the market recovers I can participate in parties

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 03:23:31 PM

In this world nothing comes easy ,to get rich sometimes feels impossible to only those who are too scared of making mistakes ,if we can't make mistakes how are we going to improve? Cryptocurrency is the best way to make it now because its will be the best tech to ever exist in mankind era

Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:32:23 PM

I know one thing: if you stand still, you will get nothing! You need to move, try. We all make mistakes, but mistakes are our experience, our teacher, who reasonably explains more than anyone else.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:35:26 PM

I know that this crypto space would not be forever to me. I would be a businessman someday and would be more focusing on that, but still I won't try to let go all of my investments in crypto.
astrologer123

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:36:49 PM

for most of us the path is really rough and some of us cant handle the heat. but for those who can I'm saying: keep your hope and never get your morale is broken.
udam

Activity: 96

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 03:41:05 PM

absolutely, When some people become victim of scam project or losing money from trading.most people get fed up with every thing. And they consider it as a full life failure. But true we should consider our failure as a lesson for future tasks. in crypto world mostly traders and investors should have more experience.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: