Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:29:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VGC - VegasCoin  (Read 74410 times)
thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 05:35:55 PM

I think that the price was high and not understated as it was on comkort - but on allcrypt sold well and the price was good

I agree, I miss allcrypt

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gennadiv

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 01:47:05 AM

opened trade on vegascoin https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange
dennislevy

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 04:30:35 AM

I guess my early voting helped raise some awareness of Vegas coin at Cryptopia.
I saw it near the bottom of the voting list, back in late June. I was hoping that
getting it off of the bottom, more people would vote for it. I was hoping it would
get listed before Comkort shut down. Since I could not get the wallet to work.
Thought I could transfer coins to Cryptopia. So do you have a working wallet yet?
Must have, otherwise Cryptopia would not have listed it. DUH! Think I will try and buy
some again. Hopefully, I will not have to dump them again, since I could not get wallet
to work right. Maybe can get Vegas coin back into the spotlight again!

Peace, Dennis

___TR___

Activity: 208

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 11:42:29 AM

I guess my early voting helped raise some awareness of Vegas coin at Cryptopia.
I saw it near the bottom of the voting list, back in late June. I was hoping that
getting it off of the bottom, more people would vote for it. I was hoping it would
get listed before Comkort shut down. Since I could not get the wallet to work.
Thought I could transfer coins to Cryptopia. So do you have a working wallet yet?
Must have, otherwise Cryptopia would not have listed it. DUH! Think I will try and buy
some again. Hopefully, I will not have to dump them again, since I could not get wallet
to work right. Maybe can get Vegas coin back into the spotlight again!

Peace, Dennis

My vegascoin wallet has always worked, it just has problems that need fixed. I have over 100k stuck in blockchain as unconfirmed.

Here are some nodes:

Code:
addnode=107.191.108.93:52400
addnode=198.27.80.162:52400
addnode=81.4.111.126:52400
gennadiv

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 02:47:10 PM

vgc has a problem you cannot send a large amount - I'm sending no more than 5,000 vgc - because large amounts stuck
gennadiv

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 08:27:40 AM

during the community don't care about the coin why I did it - I voted !I thought that the coin will flourish! - but see, not who is not necessary
thefix
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 02:17:27 PM

during the community don't care about the coin why I did it - I voted !I thought that the coin will flourish! - but see, not who is not necessary

We have a few people interested in the coin, I think you will start to see some buy support in about a week. The main problem is the original developers spend no time with the community.

This coin is really ripe for conversion to a new form

Nothing about this coin has ever been fast, so don't expect things to move fast
gennadiv

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 01:26:36 AM

friends have the ability to add our coin on https://yobit.net/ru/addcoin/
thefix
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 02:25:35 AM

friends have the ability to add our coin on https://yobit.net/ru/addcoin/

Do not forget about https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

Currently in the top 15
gennadiv

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 03:41:35 AM

He зaбывaйтe o https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

B нacтoящee вpeмя в TOП-15                I'm there so much btc lowered voices and no sense
clapperhead

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:54:28 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2015, 02:06:39 AM by clapperhead

vgc has a problem you cannot send a large amount - I'm sending no more than 5,000 vgc - because large amounts stuck
That is the problem with POW coins that nobody mines, they don't work.

Get it Cheesy Proof of Work, don't work!
Just speculating now, but I'm betting you trying to send those 5000 to the exchange to dump ASAP?
gennadiv

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 12:01:10 PM

purse at the moment is working properly - the problem here is that in my opinion this coin was tossed and I was paying so she appeared again in the bargaining - it is clear who does not need time nobody buys
gennadiv

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 12:04:55 PM

sent 10000 reached immediately
thefix
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 08:05:18 PM

purse at the moment is working properly - the problem here is that in my opinion this coin was tossed and I was paying so she appeared again in the bargaining - it is clear who does not need time nobody buys

Yep, it appears to be dead finally and it appears they are not interested in letting anyone take it over easily.
dennislevy

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 09:16:50 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2015, 10:29:29 AM by dennislevy

Yep, it appears to be dead finally and it appears they are not interested in letting anyone take it over easily.

Well, the blockchain appears to have stopped at 14:23:55 CDST. My wallet was accepting coins until then.
It behooves me, if they do not want the coin, why they do not want to let someone take it over? Makes no
sense! I imagine they own a sizable chunk of the coin. It is open source code, probably on github. It is still
there. Does anyone know how to get in touch with dev? I know thefix kept chain moving, I am guessing by
mining it. There is enough coins to fork and make it a POS coin. Though some people may still want to mine it?
Cryptopia is not going to keep it to long if chain is not moving. The AltCoinGuys, might be able to fork it and
still keep the coins intact. I am not to sure, but that is an option, if dev does not want to work with us.
It would cost $350+ to set up a new coin. I could contact them and see what they could do. Not sure
exactly what is possible? Either to fix problems, or start a new coin using the same name, with a slight
variation. It is really, B.S. that if they have no interest in getting the coin going that they cannot turn the
reins over to the community. I bought a domain name, VegasCoins.com a while back. Starting a new thread,
is pretty easy. The only thing left would be, what can be done with current blockchain? I think it would be,
in their best interest to help by releasing their interest, or allowing the community to take it over. With their,
blessings! They have been sitting on the toilet to long! Time to dump, or get off of toilet. I personally do not
want to cut them out of the picture, but they could work with us here. Then everyone could win! If they want,
to sell it, then name your price. It is now at a crossroad, let it die and lose everything. Or salvage it, and let
the community have a shot of reviving VegasCoin. thefix and a few others have kept it going longer than it would
have gone. So, some of us would like to see VegasCoin continue on. It is a shame they refuse to address this
issue. Their actions, or lack of them, says they are not interested in keeping VegasCoin going. I am voting on taking
the coin over, I do not mind putting in some time and money, to revive VegasCoin, it is a great name that is
recognized around the world. I am not a millionaire like Vegasguy, do not have a lot of time and money. But, I am
resourceful, and might be able to pull a rabbit or two out of my hat. I will leave this here to see if anyone else is
interested in doing something with VegasCoin.

Peace, Dennis

thefix
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 04:41:26 PM

Well, the blockchain appears to have stopped at 14:23:55 CDST. My wallet was accepting coins until then.
It behooves me, if they do not want the coin, why they do not want to let someone take it over? Makes no
sense! I imagine they own a sizable chunk of the coin. It is open source code, probably on github. It is still
there. Does anyone know how to get in touch with dev? I know thefix kept chain moving, I am guessing by
mining it. There is enough coins to fork and make it a POS coin. Though some people may still want to mine it?
Cryptopia is not going to keep it to long if chain is not moving. The AltCoinGuys, might be able to fork it and
still keep the coins intact. I am not to sure, but that is an option, if dev does not want to work with us.
It would cost $350+ to set up a new coin. I could contact them and see what they could do. Not sure
exactly what is possible? Either to fix problems, or start a new coin using the same name, with a slight
variation. It is really, B.S. that if they have no interest in getting the coin going that they cannot turn the
reins over to the community. I bought a domain name, VegasCoins.com a while back. Starting a new thread,
is pretty easy. The only thing left would be, what can be done with current blockchain? I think it would be,
in their best interest to help by releasing their interest, or allowing the community to take it over. With their,
blessings! They have been sitting on the toilet to long! Time to dump, or get off of toilet. I personally do not
want to cut them out of the picture, but they could work with us here. Then everyone could win! If they want,
to sell it, then name your price. It is now at a crossroad, let it die and lose everything. Or salvage it, and let
the community have a shot of reviving VegasCoin. thefix and a few others have kept it going longer than it would
have gone. So, some of us would like to see VegasCoin continue on. It is a shame they refuse to address this
issue. Their actions, or lack of them, says they are not interested in keeping VegasCoin going. I am voting on taking
the coin over, I do not mind putting in some time and money, to revive VegasCoin, it is a great name that is
recognized around the world. I am not a millionaire like Vegasguy, do not have a lot of time and money. But, I am
resourceful, and might be able to pull a rabbit or two out of my hat. I will leave this here to see if anyone else is
interested in doing something with VegasCoin.

Peace, Dennis

I am keeping the chain moving again

I am not sure this can be saved but I will keep things moving for five more days.
dennislevy

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 01:39:43 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2015, 02:21:02 PM by dennislevy

Hey, thanks, thefix

Above and beyond the call of duty! I am guessing the only way chain keeps moving is by mining?
And no one but, you are doing any mining of Vegas coin. So, if no one mines chain stops. Sounds,
like Vegas coin would need a hard fork to make a POS/POW coin? Is there anything wrong with chain,
other than, no one wants to mine. Because of low price, not making it profitable? What is the money
supply? Have not been able to get that info, in console: "get info" The wallet definitely could use a
make over/upgrade. Sent Byates, an email, but kinda doubt, I will get a reply? Maybe the crypto gods,
will smile on us. I would not keep mining by yourself. Maybe this might get Byates attension? Probably,
not, has not posted since June. Thanks, thefix for trying! I am going to check into a few things to get
a better idea on what options are available.

Peace, Dennis

gennadiv

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 02:53:25 PM

Yes indeed on a course developer then this is not the case and I was trying to make this coin to trade again - voted and poured into it the chops to start again to trade. because of its low price I was discouraged her to get me this coin was like - I don't know who either of patderjivati - but sometimes I move the block chain - please do not judge for an inaccurate translation
thefix
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 03:25:49 PM

Hey, thanks, thefix

Above and beyond the call of duty! I am guessing the only way chain keeps moving is by mining?
And no one but, you are doing any mining of Vegas coin. So, if no one mines chain stops. Sounds,
like Vegas coin would need a hard fork to make a POS/POW coin? Is there anything wrong with chain,
other than, no one wants to mine. Because of low price, not making it profitable? What is the money
supply? Have not been able to get that info, in console: "get info" The wallet definitely could use a
make over/upgrade. Sent Byates, an email, but kinda doubt, I will get a reply? Maybe the crypto gods,
will smile on us. I would not keep mining by yourself. Maybe this might get Byates attension? Probably,
not, has not posted since June. Thanks, thefix for trying! I am going to check into a few things to get

Peace, Dennis

SPECIFICATIONS
Scrypt Algo.
100 million coins.
120 second block time.
30 coins per block.
Re-target every 1 day.
NO PREMINE

Looks like around 30 million mined so far, people have reported issues with sending large amounts and never receiving it. I have sent up to 30,000 chunks with no issue, so I cant confirm this.

Let us know if you hear anything back from Byates
dennislevy

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 05:21:11 AM

Hey, thanks, thefix

Peace, Dennis

SPECIFICATIONS
Scrypt Algo.
100 million coins.
120 second block time.
30 coins per block.
Re-target every 1 day.
NO PREMINE

Looks like around 30 million mined so far, people have reported issues with sending large amounts and never receiving it. I have sent up to 30,000 chunks with no issue, so I cant confirm this.

Let us know if you hear anything back from Byates

Thanks, thefix and gennadiv

I will let you know, if I hear from Byates. Probably have to get creative, and do some research to get some more info on Byates.
I checked github and found the specs above, also phoenixz had updated wallet from Franko coin. defaced is Franko dev on Bitcointalk.
Thanks, for actual coin amount, was under the impression there were a 100 million already. Only 30 million+ coins in existence,
one would think price would be higher than 1 satoshi! Bought a million VGC at Cryptopia. Been putting them in wallet, 3k at a time, as I
read in this thread some people had trouble depositing 5k+. Will try and keep you updated on my progress.

Peace, Dennis

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: