Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:04:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin at 25000 possible?  (Read 20056 times)
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:22:58 PM

Yes it's perfectly possible, in fact I think it's very likely. But not necessarily this year, it might take a while. I am expecting a lot of pullback and profit-taking during the current/next big bull run as people recover the losses that they might have made over the last 18 months.
sammy21

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:32:33 PM

We don't have pesimistic and don't to be high optimistic about bitcoin price at end of year. Nothing imposible when people don't like to use bitcoin to implement other payment, but only news can do price grow up when people become fomo to buy and buy
indeed that is what we now need to grow the crypto market. where when large adoptions occur in the market, it is possible that the recorded predictions can be achieved. all possibilities can occur.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:54:17 AM

$25K for BTC is very possible, no one can really predict what's really going to happen about its price, it can move down so low or move up so high. Volatility is another main nature of crypto.

NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:10:10 PM

Today is 2019 and current price of bitcoin is raging from $7800 - $8000 which is too far away from your prediction to reach $25000, but nobody knows how far bitcoin will go so let's see and wait for it.
I think when the market is pumping too fast, it is also a worry. The formation of the right needs for the market and the cyclical popularity will gradually be more stable than a sudden launch. We are still in the middle of the year and the external effects, along with the bitcoin halving, are still on track and adjusted to the next price. I think 25k in this year is absolutely possible.

aderidwan98

Activity: 316

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:56:04 PM

Very possible, because after hardfork rewards for bitcoin miners, there are fewer and fewer requests, meaning that the price of bitcoin is predicted to rise after hardfork, $ 25,000 is very possible for bitcoin
sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 03:36:59 PM

~~

answer is = Hundreds of thousands up to Millions of people want to own 1 BTC in their life time.
that's just simple calculation for analyze bitcoin pice in future.
especially if many large companies will buy a lot of bitcoin from the market later, we can imagine the price of bitcoin

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
suprnurd

Activity: 250
Merit: 12

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 03:46:23 PM

I love how this thread has been going for 2 years and everyone is still so optimistic about it lol  Grin

✔︎ True Dividend Crypto [TDC] ✔︎✔︎ Announcement ✔︎ GitHub ✔︎ Twitter ✔︎ Discord ✔︎
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 04:08:03 PM

especially if many large companies will buy a lot of bitcoin from the market later, we can imagine the price of bitcoin
actually that's our hope, because we have heard that some of the world's big companies like Facebook will also enter the crypto market. we all hope that it will bring huge investment in and have an impact on increasing the price of bitcoin. everything is possible, but we must be patient.
Aksiyon1

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 04:36:56 PM

I love how this thread has been going for 2 years and everyone is still so optimistic about it lol  Grin
BTC has undergone a recession since late 2018. So far, the BTC has shown signs of stable development when the BTC is at $ 7k9. Bitcoin has increased by nearly 62.25% in May 2019 and is rising to $ 10,000 by the end of the year. The incredible recovery speed of BTC makes many people nervous. But this year will definitely be the golden age of BTC when it increases to 25k $ does not matter.
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:20:14 PM

Nothing is impossible in crypto market. Especially for bitcoin it will be possible to reach 25K.
If the enhancement of cryptocurrency become bigger in the world and more country use it as a legal trading, it will be pump up the price.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Coinraptor

Activity: 257

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:41:22 PM

Yes, It is very possible! The crypto market growth level is pretty much well and I think within these 6 months, Bitcoin will hit 20-25K USD! Though it is a high expectation! But still Bitcoin growth doesn't depend on any people or company, So, It can go there anytime!

superving

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:47:05 PM

Bitcoin already reach 20,000. So 25,000 will be easy if the bull run starts. Bitcoin can gain +2000$  in its price in just a single day , and if bull run starts next month bitcoin can go more 30,000$ before the end of the year.

Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 01:48:23 AM

Today is 2019 and current price of bitcoin is raging from $7800 - $8000 which is too far away from your prediction to reach $25000, but nobody knows how far bitcoin will go so let's see and wait for it.
for this year it may be difficult to reach that prediction, but the growth that occurs is still followed by a correction that makes the market move very slowly. need to move faster to be able to pump bitcoin that high.
I also think that if it is still difficult to reach bitcoin at the highest price this year, reaching $ 25k may not be an easy thing, but maybe in the near future the price of bitcoin can occur but requires a big wave and a long time.

JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 01:41:47 PM

I dare to suggest that Bitcoin can grow to $ 25,000 by the end of 2019. All prerequisites have been created for this. Legal restrictions on trading in cryptocurrencies are practically eliminated, large institutional capital is already present on the crypto market. Only one thing remains - these are the fears and concerns of investors who fear the repetition of the 2018 crypto winter.

shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 08:27:08 PM

Yes it's perfectly possible, in fact I think it's very likely. But not necessarily this year, it might take a while. I am expecting a lot of pullback and profit-taking during the current/next big bull run as people recover the losses that they might have made over the last 18 months.

It is a dream of many investors, but it can become a reality in a couple of years or maybe even later. It is very difficult to guess that Bitcoin will make just a great jump. Suppose, it is not yet possible.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:37:28 AM

I think from looking at the historic price charts that it is almost inevitable that BTC will hit that price. There are plenty of bumps in the road, but whenever BTC falls, it stops at a new higher low, and the next rises takes it to a higher high. The pattern is there, it is just sometimes obscured by the volatility.
sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 02:28:23 PM

actually that's our hope, because we have heard that some of the world's big companies like Facebook will also enter the crypto market. we all hope that it will bring huge investment in and have an impact on increasing the price of bitcoin. everything is possible, but we must be patient.
is possible for another big company entering Blockchain industry, especially company are running business core in technology industry, now already like IBM, Samsung, Amazon, and other.

still any chance for other company in future

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 02:42:25 PM

Bitcoin already reach 20,000. So 25,000 will be easy if the bull run starts. Bitcoin can gain +2000$  in its price in just a single day , and if bull run starts next month bitcoin can go more 30,000$ before the end of the year.

yes, i personally agree if bitcoin price could grow and hit another level in price
but, i believe thats not in this year my friend
because in this year just the beginning, and the best time is after the halving event of bitcoin, wich mean next year my friend

DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:10:34 PM

yes, i personally agree if bitcoin price could grow and hit another level in price
because in this year just the beginning, and the best time is after the halving event of bitcoin, wich mean next year my friend
we believe that the price of bitcoin will definitely become bigger in the future. however, waiting for the price to be $ 25,000 is indeed too difficult. so, I suggest targeting the price increase, and now, I am targeting that the price of bitcoin can be $ 10000 in 2 months, and after that we wait for the price to be $ 15,000. we do this so that we can be patient waiting for it.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1345

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:59:47 PM

we believe that the price of bitcoin will definitely become bigger in the future. however, waiting for the price to be $ 25,000 is indeed too difficult. so, I suggest targeting the price increase, and now, I am targeting that the price of bitcoin can be $ 10000 in 2 months, and after that we wait for the price to be $ 15,000. we do this so that we can be patient waiting for it.
This seems to be the correct approach, waiting for bitcoin to reach 25000 dollars could take years and very few people have the patience of doing something like that, it is better to expect smaller increases in the price that can happen sooner, that way you are not going to get desperate if things do not go the way you want them and you will avoid selling your coins for a loss.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: