Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:24:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one do you choose?  (Read 8090 times)
blackandred

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:26:21 PM

it is now an early stage of bitcoin. its price is not stable. I will choose the exchange. earn revenue through trading. if its price remains stable. i will choose the online store. Buy goods in Bitcoin.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Courtneyhardy89

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:20:03 PM

I prefer to use bitcoin, for trade or onsite, as it is profitable for me. and I will also use the online market/store if I need it.
Marierobinson16

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:32:42 AM

follow me prefer to use bitcoin at the exchange site, because for buying and selling online.
When you trade you can at least get a little profit, but if you use it for shopping you are just going to lose your money.
gelinshidong

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:34:50 AM

We came to the cryptocurrency market just to make money, and Bitcoin can bring us considerable profits, so I chose to buy and sell Bitcoin on the trading platform!
alendel0n7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:49:33 AM

I use bitcoin only for trading on the exchange and it would be convenient for me if in my country it became a legal way of payment. Unfortunately, this option is not available yet.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
hoangthuphuong10

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:43:09 PM

I choose way is hold to target.
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 11:14:13 PM

I choose both because lately im very enjoy trading with btc and altcoin
And im very happy if altcoin can be used for online shop payment cause nowadays im very enjoy with crypto world

InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:32:37 PM

Many of us use bitcoin only in exchange/trading site, while bitcoin should be more used in marketplace/online shop. Which one do you choose? Do you prefer to use bitcoin on a trading site or marketplace/online shop? And why do you chose that?

Of course i like the both, specially the idea of using bitcoin in all online shops and market places in all places around the world specially in my place, this is really a big help for me and for more people specially those people who already owned bitcoin. It will provide a great convenience to all people if bitcoin has become a full method of payment.
Truly, bitcoin provides us so many benefit, especially we have so many free choices for using for your aim. If you are a person who may take all advantages of bitcoin, I think you will pick both of ways for using bitcoin because as I think every means of using bitcoin probably bring us a definite profit. Often bitcoin is used for trading side instead of for online shopping because people tend to widen the benefit from this kind of job. In addition, no more countries have online shop which accepts bitcoin, sometimes one has to book commodity from another country, he must accept a big amount of money for shipping. In a nutshell, bitcoin is used popularly for many cases, you’d better to capitalize on its convenience so that you can get lots of benefits.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:58:27 PM

This makes bitcoin now more of a store value, few are only wanting to spend it to buy goods, pay services and for trading.
We came to the cryptocurrency market just to make money, and Bitcoin can bring us considerable profits, so I chose to buy and sell Bitcoin on the trading platform!
If you came to the market just to make money, well you are also supporting the technology as well though you don't have intention of doing it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
tranquyen123456

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:09:23 AM

Why not both? I realize Bitcoin can do both to bring you profits. I like to shop online and use Bitcoin to pay, it brings the speed and convenience, but the number of stores accept payment by Bitcoin is not much Undecided
Danielreynolds0

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:17:40 AM

I prefer buying and paying for services in the trading and keeping the gains of the crypto business in my wallets. they may be worth nothing now, but in the near future may be the difference.
Eleanorrussell64

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:56:24 AM

I prefer to use bitcoin, for trade or onsite, as it is profitable for me. and I will also use the online market / store if I need it. and currently the most appropriate option for me personally is to hold bitcoins on exchange sites. My reason is easy, I think comeback of bitcoin is close.
aliceayag

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:11:46 AM

I will choose bitcoin for trading,  for me bitcoin is more effective to trade than to online shop.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:28:42 AM

Why not both? I realize Bitcoin can do both to bring you profits. I like to shop online and use Bitcoin to pay, it brings the speed and convenience, but the number of stores accept payment by Bitcoin is not much Undecided

Today we are having we fewer services for Bitcoin acceptance, so we have to keep checking whether our desired outlet is accepting the Bitcoin. For me, the most convenient way to use the Bitcoin for trading because it is very simple to move the coins for different exchange with fewer confirmations.
Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:34:27 AM

I use bitcoin mainly for trading, as a means of exchange.
There are very limited sites who accept bitcoin. And it is restricted in some states. But where possible, I use bitcoin to make payments.
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:25:48 AM

You have to be wise enough in every possible way and that you have to make sure that you are considering all the necessary things which you have to consider before making any kind of choice. It is better to go for holding of the coins but only in case once you think you have this much of the patience that you can hold your coins at time when the market starts dropping down even.
99bitcoinerlover

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:16:35 AM

Using both as the trading and the exchange and use it at the market places.
mjloulie

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:52:50 AM

Many of us use bitcoin only in exchange/trading site, while bitcoin should be more used in marketplace/online shop. Which one do you choose? Do you prefer to use bitcoin on a trading site or marketplace/online shop? And why do you chose that?
I'd rather choose Bitcoin for trading. That's the reason why I get involve in bitcoin, to study trading and to become a trader. That was actually my main purpose. As far as I know there's not much online shops here in my country that accepts bitcoin.
Khan Apon

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:13:23 AM

I will chose Bitcoin,  only in exchange trading side.  There are many sides who exchange bitcoin.  But Where possible to exchange.
So i will chose bitcoin.   
OVA|official|

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 08:18:08 AM

Firstly, I prefer HODL Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: