Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:32:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one do you choose?  (Read 8086 times)
Belmyl

Activity: 54
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:24:57 AM

I prefer to trade bitcoin on exchange because you pay extra charges to transfer the bitcoin to the store owner's wallet which means that you are paying extra for an item and very few stores accept bitcoin for payment. The fluctuation of the bitcoin price will also affect the price of things more often than usual.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:29:27 AM

if I use bitcoin to make payments in an online shop, the price of bitcoin that you have will be used up so that it will make you lose, it's better that I grow the bitcoin that I have by trading.
Well, it a vice-versa of a thing because if you trade your bitcoin if bearish market occur you'll also loose your bitcoin and same goes to using it shop online but at least you still have the goods you order for. Besides, why not use bitcoin for both since we all want bitcoin to be mainstream of payment.

Right it is time to save your bitcoin, If you will use your bitcoin right now just to buy some good trust me it will get you lose because it only reduces your income, fallen price shopping and fallen price selling of bitcoin makes price more down which cause big panic, so it is good to use your bitcoin choose saving and holding it is full of profit there will be no lose only earning.
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:34:22 AM

I would prefer to use a card linked to a multicurrency wallet with the possibility of internal conversion. It will be really convenient.

kokofromdablock

Activity: 33
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:11:16 PM
Merited by Danos (20)

Well I prefer to use it on marketplace. I can have a lots of stuffs while im chilling at home and with that way i have also more free time Smiley
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:01:35 AM

Many of us use bitcoin only in exchange/trading site, while bitcoin should be more used in marketplace/online shop. Which one do you choose? Do you prefer to use bitcoin on a trading site or marketplace/online shop? And why do you chose that?
For me I'd rather to choose both, because bitcoin is becoming more popular and the value of every coin are getting expensive which it means many of us are already using and holding it for long term purposes and if the right time will come many marketplace/online shop will accept bitcoin as a payment.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:20:37 AM

Many of us use bitcoin only in exchange/trading site, while bitcoin should be more used in marketplace/online shop. Which one do you choose? Do you prefer to use bitcoin on a trading site or marketplace/online shop? And why do you chose that?
For me I'd rather to choose both, because bitcoin is becoming more popular and the value of every coin are getting expensive which it means many of us are already using and holding it for long term purposes and if the right time will come many marketplace/online shop will accept bitcoin as a payment.
Good thing if you choose both option, but the question is what is you prefer most. Choosing in only one option on this scenario is a big question since the market is down at this month. So what is the possible move if you choose on this question? Just in case when the bull run comes.
HarmonyA

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:48:33 PM

I prefer using bitcoin both in exchange/trading site and in marketplace/online shop. Because it is easier and safer for transactions. It helps to secure safer and faster transactions without intermediaries.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:38:04 AM

I don't think we need to choose because it is going to be used at the same time. Even though, it is preferred only to be traded at this moment and not spent as a currency for making transactions like shopping. When adoption kicks in, there will be more people spending it than trading it.
kirtabit

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:30:59 PM

The primary focal point of making bitcoin was to be utilized as an advanced cash that could be use in our every day exchanges however at present a great many people are holding it as an advantage subsequently making it extremely costly. I urge all cryptopreneurs to begin utilizing bitcoin in the buy of things on Amazon and Ebay which have reported their acknowledgment of bitcoin in the blink of an eye.
withlove99

Activity: 336
Merit: 29

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:44:51 PM

Until now I have not seen any form of Bitcoin transactions to so used in the marketplace or online shop.
You put out the choice here is not reasonable.
If bitcoin is paid in many other forms we will still use it
Nmizu

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:47:55 PM

I like bitcoin because it can replace a payment system that cannot be done by conventional money payments, but not all countries legalize it with unclear reasons and regulations, they give bad opinions to ordinary people not interested in using bitcoin
NotoriousHodler

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:05:47 PM

I like variety, and differentiating your investments usually is a good idea, to lower the risks of losing money.
Jambo tape

Activity: 145
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:41:41 PM

Bitcoin is the first choice of all the people, but some time when the rice of bitcoin become stable or there are chances of dumping bitcoin price then people covert their investment from bitcoin to other crypto currencies, but still when they realize that the price is again getting increasing they reinvest their money in bitcoin for making good profit
srcnckr

Activity: 244

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:48:23 PM

Bitcoin is the first choice of all the people, but some time when the rice of bitcoin become stable or there are chances of dumping bitcoin price then people covert their investment from bitcoin to other crypto currencies, but still when they realize that the price is again getting increasing they reinvest their money in bitcoin for making good profit
Currently investing in Bitcoin is still the safest and most effective way of investing in the cryptocurrency market. Research and analyze new coins to invest and get bigger profits, but leave some of your assets on Bitcoin because it is a very good backup.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
naily

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:00:52 AM

I have to be able to grow the bitcoin that I have because something that is difficult to obtain will be very expensive and of course I will choose to grow as much bitcoin as I can because I realize that bitcoin has a very limited total inventory
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:19:00 AM

Good thing if you choose both option, but the question is what is you prefer most. Choosing in only one option on this scenario is a big question since the market is down at this month. So what is the possible move if you choose on this question? Just in case when the bull run comes.

The best choice we have is to choose to hold them because for exchanging we are going to get very less amount for Bitcoin and even for shopping the value of Bitcoin is low. So we are going to get the low amount, my choice hold until the price of Bitcoin increases for exchanging and shopping.
Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:06:23 AM

I believe that most people come to the cryptocurrency market to make money, and I am no exception. I came here to make profits in a more direct way, so I chose to trade!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
arbifahrozy

Activity: 896

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:14:21 AM

I use exchange more often to exchange coins that I get from the bounty and also trade. more simple and easy to exchange and also buy coins or change money.

GwatanGwatan
Copper Member

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:37:50 AM

i usally get shopping online. so i think i will choose that
MackLewis

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:31:21 AM

I prefer to use Bitcoin on exchange / trading sites because Bitcoin is not widely used in the marketplace / online shop. In the future, Bitcoin may be widely used in the marketplace / online shop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: