Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:37:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one do you choose?  (Read 8096 times)
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:30:05 PM

Many of us use bitcoin only in exchange/trading site, while bitcoin should be more used in marketplace/online shop. Which one do you choose? Do you prefer to use bitcoin on a trading site or marketplace/online shop? And why do you chose that?
I choose bitcoin and their are so many reasons behind this. Bitcoin is more popular and profitable cryptocurrency among all other cryptocurrency. Bitcoin price is also high because of this many people invest in it and get their profits. I choose it because of its innovative money transaction facility. Which changes low transaction fee and also provide secure superfast money transaction facility. Another reason is its decentralised nature and its famous technology know as Blockchain technology.
darksanya

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 06:31:33 PM

among my friends, no one uses bitcoin as a means of payment. everyone trades on exchanges. or bought in a long time and wait. although it is very convenient to pay by crypto-currencies, but in my country there are very few such services and the software is very damp.
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:36:55 PM

I prefer both, since it's basically two things happening at the same time. You get to keep the bitcoins and see how it grows, and every now and then you use it for making transactions.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1890
Merit: 436

Telegram: @worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 06:38:31 PM

I mostly keep all my BTC either in my electrum wallet, or spread over a few exchanges and gambling websites. I typically keep less than 0.1 BTC in each though because everybody has heard the news of recent hacks. It seems like almost every exchange has been hacked at some point, so I'd rather negate the risk.
sky4242

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:39:49 PM

I'd like to use both of them. To trade in exchange or market research, trade with it. Bitcoin can make you online transactions. Which one do you consider?
Mofazzal840

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:01:20 PM

I choose to use bitcoin because it goves me more benefit.On the other hand it is used online to payment system.Besides bitcoin has a lot of demands to us.Many crypto users choose btc verymuch. Wink Wink Grin
Howard1102

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:04:00 PM

Many of us use bitcoin only in exchange/trading site, while bitcoin should be more used in marketplace/online shop. Which one do you choose? Do you prefer to use bitcoin on a trading site or marketplace/online shop? And why do you chose that?
I prefer to use bitcoin at the exchange site, because for buying and selling online.
not many receive bitcoin as payment.
Yes, you say correctly. In fact, 97% of investors are trading Bitcoins, and they do not want to use Bitcoin as a form of payment. I just want Bitcoin at web exchange so I can easily trade at any time I want
Kamal Zenda

Activity: 431
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:09:38 PM

i prefer to do both of trading and online shop , because you need to get profit from exchange/trading  and used it for marketplace/online shop .
nick_nick

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:18:29 PM

I seldom use bitcoin for trading in various exchanges. The reason being that most shops and supermarkets in my part of the world don't accept bitcoin in exchanges for their products. Most have little or no knowledge about it and some believe it would make them susceptible to fraud. I therefore trade with this to generate good returns rather than shopping
jonikris

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:20:08 PM

if I personally prefer to wear in the online store because it is easier and many benefits for me personally
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:24:53 PM

I am a trader, and I am always looking for profits every day on exchange websites. So I would choose transactions on the web exchange instead of using it as an online payment currency. I know that many people think that Bitcoin should be currency but trill for large transactions, so I think this is bad.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:33:21 PM

I Choose Bitcoin to be in a Marketplace because there is going to attract more and more people and probably destroy the physical cash. Right now physical cash is only there because we cannot use Bitcoin much more frequently as physical cache and Bitcoin is not much accepted as physical cash. While it is in the trading that forms when it is only raising its value but we need people awareness more than the price or value of this coin.
Nanashev

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:43:09 PM

I prefer and enjoy to use bitcoin in activities especially in online shopping. Now the headaches with Paypal is gone forever Grin. Now I enjoy fast and easy transactions without difficulties. BITCOIN IS USER FRIENDLY.
Ahsan Aly

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:46:38 PM

I think both options are best. Actually it's depend on use. It's quite strong currency and people are taking benefits with Bitcoin.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
mitchel_am

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:08:41 PM

I have been trying both and I didn't make a point about them if I would have to choose one. Try them and you should see for yourself
emmyxpress19

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:14:35 PM

Well as for me, I prefer both ways of making use of bitcoin, this will give more publicity and stability for bitcoin which will trigger it mass adoption
Obolo

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 09:31:08 PM

As an advocate for bitcoin, I prefer to use bitcoin for on line shopping if the persons operating the online shops acknowledges bitcoin. I think by so doing, other peoples will get to know of the importance of trading with bitcoin. This will help increase the demand in bitcoin which will in turn increase bitcoin value

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
IamKnowledge

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:37:43 PM

I usually you my bitcoins for online shopping. When iphone x, for instance was released, it was very expensive and usually hard to get in my country. However, bitcoin made things easier for me, I bought my iphone online with it. I'm proud of bitcoins. it has come to make life easier.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1349

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:43:15 PM

Funny thing is that some exchanges are calling themselves marketplaces.

That said, what you're talking about is adoption. THe higher its rate the more stores accept BTC and the more you can buy. I'm not buying a lot of things simply because I can shop much cheaper with fiat. Also, I don't need fiat that much. I prefer to buy real valuable products with inflationary currency and use the deflationary one as a store of value. Sounds reasonable?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TechnoX_X

Activity: 306
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:58:27 PM

I think online stores rarely use bitcoins for their payments. In fact I never saw that. I use ordinary bitcoin in markets for trade or investment. And I sometimes also buy it in the market when the price is low as it is today. Thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: