Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 07:59:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinMarketAlert (CMA) Worlds Leading CryptoAlert Tool | Token Pre-Sale  (Read 25856 times)
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:11:01 PM

This is one of the best project I am being engaged with. This is a fantastic project with value driven features as it will help investors to get first hand information from the Coinmarket which is another milestones in crypto commuity..

We will see if the impact is really significant when it's already operational. And see for ourselves if they will stick to their promise regarding those features.
SwissAdsPays

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:12:11 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2018, 02:23:51 PM by SwissAdsPays

This is one of the best project I am being engaged with. This is a fantastic project with value driven features as it will help investors to get first hand information from the Coinmarket which is another milestones in crypto commuity..

We will see if the impact is really significant when it's already operational. And see for ourselves if they will stick to their promise regarding those features.
Moreen_ico

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:20:51 AM

Good project with great utility, I will get some CMA tokens.
tunnel

Activity: 206
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:26:03 AM

Very interesting project, do you already apps for google and app store? Thank you

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬   
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE  ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
AriBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:48:28 PM

Very interesting project, do you already apps for google and app store? Thank you

Glad to know your thoughts on the project. We don't have any application for mobile devices as of yet.
AriBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:58:12 PM

The main application is already live at CoinMarketAlert.com - you can create alerts and triggers.
Moreen_ico

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:18:31 PM

The features provided are good, the project is 90% feasible and it is worth investing some good money into, nice one
GAGA GRAY

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:12:09 PM

good luck guys and best in the future!
James Anderson

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:31:04 PM

well i really appreciate that your project will be successful in future for sure because now a days everyone needs crypto currency alert for selling or purchasing currencies.
REYES07

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:43:29 PM

what will be the price of this app?
Dana BROOK

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:23:57 AM

Hello team. Looking forward for more updates! Acquainted website, very nice results.
geogia122

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:08:18 AM

Is there any official video?
AriBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:42:23 AM

what will be the price of this app?

It's already live. We've two flavours available right now, Free and Premium. While Premium costs like $1 USD (pm) right now, this will change soon after the ICO.
AriBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:42:45 AM

Is there any official video?

Not right now, but one is being made. We're working on it.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 04:25:56 AM

If it will send me the updates when prices hit the specified levels, then I think it will solve my problem of refreshing after every second...

That's what it does. It notifies you via email, browser notification, Telegram or Discord.

Telegram is the best to me. This is the best thing that happened to me today
Yeah but I believe any form of alert I get to inform me of a price change is a good one, Kudos to the team.
Awake68

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:07:29 AM

I personally like this Project very mutch. Just say buy it now its Presale time. Good Luck.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:19:16 AM

If it will send me the updates when prices hit the specified levels, then I think it will solve my problem of refreshing after every second...

That's what it does. It notifies you via email, browser notification, Telegram or Discord.

Yeah but I believe any form of alert I get to inform me of a price change is a good one, Kudos to the team.

But  am slightly of in a different opinion with this project, i mean it doesn't appear like a ground breaking or some important and very much needed kind of project we have in blockchain lately, this services already available and lots of app are providing alert service without any cost,
so what other outstanding features CoinMaeketAlert is offering that requires conducting an ico?
CoinMarketAlert

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:44:13 AM

But  am slightly of in a different opinion with this project, i mean it doesn't appear like a ground breaking or some important and very much needed kind of project we have in blockchain lately, this services already available and lots of app are providing alert service without any cost,
so what other outstanding features CoinMaeketAlert is offering that requires conducting an ico?

Thanks for your feedback.  Besides our easy to use and increasing price alert tools which are currently used by many, we are developing into a platform in which as an experienced trader and crypto investor, you will be able to assist newer crypto investors and traders by creating your own customized kpi's, tracking tools, dashboards, alerts, algorithmic alerts and training systems.

Then, you will be able to sell these tools within the Alert Pool in return for CMA tokens.  Our users are also rewarded CMA tokens as they create alerts and we have plans in our roadmap to create our own CoinMarkertIndex and crypto miner exchange which all will involve our token.  Additionally, we offer free embeddable alerts where other website owners can offer our full set of crypto alerts for to their users. Our roadmap is huge and we intend to fulfill our targets.

We are open to any feedback to make our platform and services more groundbreaking.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:45:19 PM

Thanks for your feedback.  Besides our easy to use and increasing price alert tools which are currently used by many, we are developing into a platform in which as an experienced trader and crypto investor, you will be able to assist newer crypto investors and traders by creating your own customized kpi's, tracking tools, dashboards, alerts, algorithmic alerts and training systems.

Then, you will be able to sell these tools within the Alert Pool in return for CMA tokens.  Our users are also rewarded CMA tokens as they create alerts and we have plans in our roadmap to create our own CoinMarkertIndex and crypto miner exchange which all will involve our token.  Additionally, we offer free embeddable alerts where other website owners can offer our full set of crypto alerts for to their users. Our roadmap is huge and we intend to fulfill our targets.

We are open to any feedback to make our platform and services more groundbreaking.

thanks for a more elaborate response, (though am not an experience trader but surely knows one or two things),  it gives a very insightful knowledge about CMA that i did not thought of, am sure lots of people will find this information useful and necessary to make the right decision.
Browncephas

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:19:30 PM

I am satisfied with what I have seen so far, I will get involved on the bounty program and also buy some tokens.
This is a promising project.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: