Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:10:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinMarketAlert (CMA) Worlds Leading CryptoAlert Tool | Token Pre-Sale  (Read 25855 times)
zayachkivska

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:28:21 PM

when the arrival of Coin Market Alert to reduce the level of cheating and fraud, the arrival of your project is needed in the world of crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BAILEYB

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:22:27 PM

Its a very good start and my belief is that they will grow steadily. I will support the project in full.
Lan Bell

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:32:39 PM

will there be any more features? and what will be the price of this software?
AriBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:35:18 PM

will there be any more features? and what will be the price of this software?

Yes, there are more features and different kind of triggers planned down the road. The price for the Premium package is around $1 per month right now, however this will change after the token sale.
Marium Diaz

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:44:36 PM

Hello fellows!
I hope your idea runs successfully. Sober activity, impeccably activity!
zaindevice

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:50:13 PM

good business, in the future can run according to the planned!.
wreckitralph02

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:17:06 AM

Real life use case. Great team and amazing project. Keep going
Ayodele101

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 07:04:30 AM

Great innovation and team. Want to be a part of its success
CoinMarketAlert

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:53:27 AM

It's a good thing to gain an alert for the price change of a cryptocurrency. But, currently, there is a similar type of your project called whale sniper if some price changes detected, it's on Telegram and its easy to use. How can you compete with it?

This looks like a tool to also help users.  It looks like we offer more alert options notifications options other than just Telegram. We currently have mail, push notification, discord, Telegram, and Telegram group. Many other options in the works.  We also reward our members with CMA tokens as they create alerts which can be used for services and/or traded on an exchange very soon. In addition, we're building an alerts pool feature that allows you to create customized alerts, kpi's, etc and sell these within the alerts pool for other members and user in return for CMA tokens.
CoinMarketAlert

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:22:07 PM

i guess you dont have a competitor rightnow. because i haven;t seen any ico project like yours. isn't it?

There a web and app-based services offering price alerts features. However, we have not come across one which has a utility token feature and a similar roadmap.   
LaTishaLaToya

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:15:41 PM

How do I benefit from choosing your project among other similar ones?
CoinMarketAlert

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:06:36 PM

Thanks for your question. CoinMarketAlert is unique in the following ways which benefit you as a user, member, and token holder:

- We strive to deliver features and services that are easy to use by anyone to track the crypto market.

- We are open to feedback and our user support to super responsive to your needs. 

- As a member, you are rewarded CMA Tokens when you create an alert. These tokens can be used for your membership subscription and other services we provide now and in the future. Soon, when the alerts pool is released, you'll be able to create customized alerts and resale these alerts to other users and members on the CoinMarketAlert platform.  So we also provide you with a potential revenue generation channel when your help others users and members protect their crypto investments.

- As a token holder, you're investing into a product and team which is already on the market and has traction.  No need to wait for beta's, wallet releases, hard forks, soft forks, empty promises from other teams, etc.  Our marketing may be a bit slow, but our team is highly capable and we believe in delivering the products which our users request.

- No waiting for months and months until CMA tokens are tradable.  CMA tokens will be tradable on the exchange starting August 1st. This is right after the pre-sale ends.   

- Last but not least, we have a cool CMA slot machine bounty game where you can win up to 200 on every spin CMA tokens here:  https://slots.coinmarketalert.com/

How many other similar projects have a cool slot machine?  Smiley

I hope this helps you decide to become an active member of CoinMarketAlert.com and invest in CMA Tokens. 

CoinMarketAlert

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:08:32 PM

I will wait for reviews from the media for now. I like the WP but I want to see what experts think.

Thanks for your feedback.  We have a few press mentions here: https://coinmarketalert.com/page/press

AriBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:22:13 PM

CoinMarketAlert.com has been mentioned on NullTx (https://nulltx.com/what-is-coinmarketalert/)
Dubska

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:29:09 PM

I think this is a pretty handy platform to track all your crypto assets in one location. It is convinient since you can use your phone in any location.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:44:40 PM

CoinMarketAlert.com has been mentioned on NullTx (https://nulltx.com/what-is-coinmarketalert/)
A great option that you have been a listed an enormous project called CoinMarketAlert that can bring you many profits.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:46:23 PM

Thanks for your question. CoinMarketAlert is unique in the following ways which benefit you as a user, member, and token holder:

- We strive to deliver features and services that are easy to use by anyone to track the crypto market.

- We are open to feedback and our user support to super responsive to your needs. 

- As a member, you are rewarded CMA Tokens when you create an alert. These tokens can be used for your membership subscription and other services we provide now and in the future. Soon, when the alerts pool is released, you'll be able to create customized alerts and resale these alerts to other users and members on the CoinMarketAlert platform.  So we also provide you with a potential revenue generation channel when your help others users and members protect their crypto investments.

- As a token holder, you're investing into a product and team which is already on the market and has traction.  No need to wait for beta's, wallet releases, hard forks, soft forks, empty promises from other teams, etc.  Our marketing may be a bit slow, but our team is highly capable and we believe in delivering the products which our users request.

- No waiting for months and months until CMA tokens are tradable.  CMA tokens will be tradable on the exchange starting August 1st. This is right after the pre-sale ends.   

- Last but not least, we have a cool CMA slot machine bounty game where you can win up to 200 on every spin CMA tokens here:  https://slots.coinmarketalert.com/

How many other similar projects have a cool slot machine?  Smiley

I hope this helps you decide to become an active member of CoinMarketAlert.com and invest in CMA Tokens. 

I enjoyed playing my free 1000 credits from your website however I didnt have any luck from it. Do you have referral programs for recruiting new members?
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:48:47 PM

I wonder if you will be developing an Android or even iPhone app for your project. However, I read that I can create a new alert for the platform, how can I earn with it and did the alert was immediately visible when I publish?
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:56:04 PM

A great option that you have been a listed an enormous project called CoinMarketAlert that can bring you many profits.
The only thing that seems to be enormous here is the number of characters in the name of the coin and nothing else. It's basically CMC with a coin
AriBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:04:24 PM

The only thing that seems to be enormous here is the number of characters in the name of the coin and nothing else. It's basically CMC with a coin

I am afraid that you've got us wrong. We're in no way similar to CoinMarketCap.com. I hope that you take some time to read the description of the thread and look at the website.

CoinMarketAlert.com is a cyptocurrency price alert system. It can issue email and push notifications to connected devices on over 1,400 cryptocurrencies dependent on parameters set by users. It comes out of the box with various levels and types of alerts. It can also notify users of changes on the value of their portfolio. Our alert system pulls data from CoinMarketCap’s API, a platform that aggregates coin prices from major crypto exchanges around the world. Launched to the public in Jan 2018, CoinMarketAlert currently helps almost 10,000 customers protect their crypto currency investments. We are currently sending our over 70,000 Alerts per day.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: