Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:17:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The economic crisis in 2018  (Read 1060 times)
Semleho (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:09:28 PM

Why did it happen ..? Little do I notice a lot of people who sell stocks .. As if he's hard to find his wealth ..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
poorwhale

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:52:15 AM

This time is bear market not even in crypto but also in stocks all over the world
trangoccho

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:14:28 AM

That is a change that occurs every year to 2 3 times. So why worry about that? A lot of information that Bitcoin will die and those who are bitcoin them panic and sell off the bitcoin they are holding. That causes the price of bitcoin to drop without braking. That's fomo. The whales just waited for this to pump their money in
Elmughni

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:13:30 AM

Why did it happen ..? Little do I notice a lot of people who sell stocks .. As if he's hard to find his wealth ..

yes I think crypto currency is good for the future. Today the price is going down because of crysis. It will be more stable again.
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1499

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 04:26:43 AM

What the hell are you talking about?

Nasdaq has hit a record high:

http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/the-nasdaq-hits-an-all-time-high-2018-7-1027364046

And the S&P 500 is about to as well.

People may be selling in your country but in USA we have a bull market, some people even call it a bubble. And USA influences the rest of the World markets.

Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:49:25 AM

While the right direction and it will continue in the world is a good thing. Cause bitcoin are not sure what you can get your teacher. The only thing I believe it is the market will bear with a good job, but I think we have to invest, but we are actually being a great. I even though it was going on your time
ivull

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:54:44 AM

I think in my country in 2018 is not experiencing economic crisis, in my country only a lot of terror and corruption

❒ SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬ ❒
The Smart Mining Company
 █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █
Veronika94

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:14:47 AM

It's just that everything is superimposed on each other and that's why we can not get out of this crisis in any way.  Remember the political situation all over the world.  An unstable situation will be for everyone, not only in the crypt market.
ejandjm18

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:16:46 AM

Honestly, I do not think it will happen. The US market is long for a good correction but not a crash as they are in a good growth state. With President Trump new tax rules welcoming oversea funds into the country at a one-off tax, it will most likely grow the economy and inject more cash in. The Chinese are exposed to the global stock market with the record amount of IPO’s launch in 2017. The country is still growing at 6-7% yearly. Even with the crisis back in 2015 the population were cash rich enough to spend money on travel, luxury goods, property overseas, etc. UK and Europe may be more expose to a next financial crisis as they are still recovering slowly from all political hurdles in the last three years. Personally I am not keen on EU stocks because of the ageing economy and slowing down in their industrial technology.
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:31:30 AM

Hopefully this will not happen. It is my first year in of experience here and I hope it will be a good start for me amd for other beginners. Let us all be positive.
cityhall

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:23:24 AM

That's what they do for living.  Buy and sell, nothing to worry about.  I think year 2018 is not too bad, we have seen worse than this year.

⚡️ LECTRO.io ⚡️
✓ BLOCKCHAIN FOR POWER ✓ Modern Power Grid ✓ Energy Trading Platform ✓ More efficient
boyknightvn

Activity: 225

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:47:44 AM

I think there may be economic crisis in this year cause of many reasons:
1. The first is this year is a year in the cycle of 10 years of economic crisis (last time in 2008). This rotation is counted by many economists, you can search on the internet
2. Tension between America and China: I think you have heard many news about this event: Trade war between America and China will lead world's economic to crisis
3. I think that the prices of things are too high (such as stock) so need a crisis like that to get them to its true value. (this is just my opinion)
Smiley
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:58:21 AM

This is how things happen in this market and we actually needs to understand that traders manipulate this market in other for them be able to make money.  Investment is mostly a personal decision and people buy and sell based on the ways they feel about the market. People are selling now because  they think they should sell! 
Tuyul_Dollar

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:17:01 AM

I honestly do not want that to happen. To avoid the crisis we have to cooperate with all parties. Including the government and the users. To be more careful and thorough to avoid a crisis in 2018.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:26:03 AM

Most nations are furiously overprinting fiat currencies which generates greater than 10% inflation. The media has diverted away from this in claiming that "declining oil prices" are responsible as in the case of venezuela. They do not want the general public to be be aware of how overprinting fiat contributes towards high inflation which in turn promotes economic dysfunction and ultimately: failure.

Rather than economies being structured around sound economic principle or good policy, most are structured around high risk/high debt profit models which contribute towards low stability. Regulators are typically bought out and look the other way on key issues. There aren't many reliable or moral individuals in positions of influence or authority willing to be whistleblowers or raise awareness on important topics. The way society is structured there is no benefit given to raising awareness on topics that are really important, while there is a plethora of negative sentiment typically directed @ people who engage in this practice. And so virtually no one bothers to do it.

Semleho (OP)

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:50:48 AM

Especially for business people, not just disruption .. (disturbing change) but Year 2018 will bring busines like roller coaster (up and down or volatility) is sharp. Whatever happens to the world of Crypto anyone never stops in the middle of the road .. Because whatever happens cryptocurrency and this candle will never be extinguished.

This time is bear market not even in crypto but also in stocks all over the world
Of course .. But this case is not a problem that makes the country becomes complicated to overcome its economy .. Kerna surely there will be a wave of good development in the future .. Likewise cryptocurrency .. The problem came was made by himself.

I think in my country in 2018 is not experiencing economic crisis, in my country only a lot of terror and corruption
So we have to build strong perimeter protection to protect personal data so as not to be easily broken, "

That is a change that occurs every year to 2 3 times. So why worry about that? A lot of information that Bitcoin will die and those who are bitcoin them panic and sell off the bitcoin they are holding. That causes the price of bitcoin to drop without braking. That's fomo. The whales just waited for this to pump their money in
Of course .. Even .., more than 2-3 times..
scam activity, and falling prices. Once in 2011 the price of 1 BTC up to 31.91 USD, then dropped to below 2 USD. Now at the time this article was written, 1 Bitcoin appreciated 122 USD.
The following article discloses some of the reasons why bitcoin continues to persist: http://www.theverge.com/2013/5/21/4348064/why-wont-bitcoin-die
There is something very special: D
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:02:08 AM

If this is for the economic of crypto in trading , its very big lose because bitcoin still going down maybe until end of the year and i think because of this many shitcoin and altcoins are affected . This time we need to be prepare what ever its happen . We need to find another alt option to stop the big loss , dont hold only and waiting for the big pump , this is not a good strategy but its up to you what ever you want .  Wink

qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:02:18 AM

I think one product can go down the price of it same in cryptocurrency or bitcoin can go down it's value or price but it does'nt mean it can't rise again.Well,Just like business when you first open your store there's a lot of buyer who buy and try your product but suddenly as long as your store open and you buyer getting tired of wait they always see your store probably lost more buyer so it can come the word crisis.So ,You as a bussiness orginizer you think an idea to solve that crisis in your store.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:52:54 AM

Cryptocurrency has seen its worst days in 2018 since its inception with bitcoin and ETH falling below what has never happened before.This trend started in the early months of the year and till now the market is still not stabilize for the bull market.Despite all these flatuations ,analysts still stand on their prediction of 23k of btc by the end of 2018.well all market player hope and are in so much anticipation for this moment.

TheBiochemist

Activity: 134

Vi veri veniversum vivus vici

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 10:24:54 AM

The banks just buy the market like there is no tomorrow, Bank of Japan now almost owns 80% of the market so the market is doing just fine, but there might be much more selling then we think, or see in the market price. As for why, We got massive dept problems but it is still covered up. I´t might have started to unravel slightly, but the main problem is just the system it self, money printing, dept, fractional reserve lending, making everything spiral out of control sooner or later.

The saddest part is that the tax payers is paying for the dept and the money goes to the top %, the federal reserve and the bankers who own the dept / contru. Yeah the federal reserve bank is actually a private enterprise with stock owners and dividend paying stocks lol

There is nothing else to it, the system is build to work like this, nothing can change it, except remove of interest and fractional reserve lending, we can never pay back more money than we put into existence....

Time to stop this madness!

https://hive.blog/@clausewitz
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: