Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:40:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Double Your Money, #1 Investment Scheme, Payments Guaranteed (NOT A PONZI)!!  (Read 6969 times)
lindatess

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 10:50:06 PM

Do you have any guarantees on how the remaining funds will be distributed if no one continues to put money into your program?

HereToTrade (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 10:58:35 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 09:02:04 AM by HereToTrade

Do you have any guarantees on how the remaining funds will be distributed if no one continues to put money into your program?
Don't worry, there will be more investors as soon as those fools above stop spreading panic.
FUR11

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

FURring bitcoin up since 1762

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 11:04:25 PM

How much do you want me to escrow? I will prove I am legit.

I think somewhere in the 10-25BTC range would buy you a lot of credibility.  

HereToTrade (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 11:05:54 PM

hahahaha, we have a comedian in here.
sase007

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 11:10:40 PM

hahahaha, we have a comedian in here.

He is right...

Rulishix

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 11:47:56 PM

You expect people to invest in you based on your word alive? Just posting a random btc address? Nothing professional but a little demonstration of a ponzi which you say isn't a ponzi? You are just a fail scammer!
HereToTrade (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 11:55:15 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 09:02:21 AM by HereToTrade

You expect people to invest in you based on your word alive? Just posting a random btc address? Nothing professional but a little demonstration of a ponzi which you say isn't a ponzi? You are just a fail scammer!
How am I am scammer? Another member with empty accusations. At least post a reason why you think I am a scammer. You're just another hater.
HereToTrade (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 11:57:59 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 09:02:36 AM by HereToTrade

Registered today, building up your post count with spam posts I am sure your next step is to say how great one of your Ponzi's is and that it works. Who is the scammer now?
sase007

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 11:59:11 PM

And again...

YES, it is ponzi... you can say that it isn´t... but it is...

Your fancy pictures are screaming PONZI so hard that even deaf people can hear it.

FUR11

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:02:22 AM

And again...

Your fancy pictures are screaming PONZI so hard that even deaf people can hear it.

And self-moderated thread? Hah... you deleted my post just because I agreed with him?

I also got a post deleted when I told him how much I thought he should escrow, and he responded to me (and he obviously deleted his response as well).  SHADY!

HereToTrade (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 12:05:34 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 09:02:58 AM by HereToTrade

And again...

And self-moderated thread? Hah... you deleted my post just because I agreed with him?

I also got a post deleted when I told him how much I thought he should escrow, and he responded to me (and he obviously deleted his response as well).  SHADY!
I would put money into escrow, but when would I get that money back? I am looking to run this long term and don't want to have money help up for months.
HereToTrade (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 12:07:52 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 09:03:43 AM by HereToTrade

And again...

I also got a post deleted when I told him how much I thought he should escrow, and he responded to me (and he obviously deleted his response as well).  SHADY!
I didn't delete anything, the amount you advised me to escrow is on the previous page.
FUR11

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:14:03 AM

And again...

I also got a post deleted when I told him how much I thought he should escrow, and he responded to me (and he obviously deleted his response as well).  SHADY!
I would put money into escrow, but when would I get that money back? I am looking to run this long term and don't want to have money help up for months.

You'd get it back once the "game" is over and everyone has been payed.  That's how escrow works, it protects people.

FUR11

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:15:26 AM

And again...

I didn't delete anything, the amount you advised me to escrow is on the previous page.

Ok, well I'm not really sure whats going on here.  It was on the 2nd page, then it was deleted, now it's back but out of order (it's now #43, on the 3rd page).

HereToTrade (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 12:20:35 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 09:03:57 AM by HereToTrade

And again...

Ok, well I'm not really sure whats going on here.  It was on the 2nd page, then it was deleted, now it's back but out of order (it's now #43, on the 3rd page).
This topic is not self moderated by me, so don't blame that on me.
HereToTrade (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 12:22:53 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 09:04:17 AM by HereToTrade

And again...

You'd get it back once the "game" is over and everyone has been payed.  That's how escrow works, it protects people.
I plan in running this for a long time, a year maybe. So having that amount held up for a year is a no no.

BTW why don't you invest? Are you afraid that I will scam for 0.01 BTC  Roll Eyes
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:33:56 AM

Why so much questions? when it's about ponzi, no questions every people go ahead and fuk on if I lose!
this make me laughing.

HereToTrade (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 12:36:05 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 09:04:30 AM by HereToTrade

Why so much questions? when it's about ponzi, no questions every people go ahead and fuk on if I lose!
this make me laughing.
You won't lose. The input is larger that the output, meaning everyone will get paid.
FUR11

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:39:28 AM

And again...

You'd get it back once the "game" is over and everyone has been payed.  That's how escrow works, it protects people.
I plan in running this for a long time, a year maybe. So having that amount held up for a year is a no no.

BTW why don't you invest? Are you afraid that I will scam for 0.01 BTC  Roll Eyes

You are showing that you have no faith in your own system.  Since you'll get paid back from every level, you won't have the entire amount tied up for a year.  If you don't have any faith in your system, why would anyone else?

I don't invest in pyramid or ponzis.  They are bad gambles.  You'll note that I never once said anything about you scamming, that is something that you are putting out there. 

HereToTrade (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 12:44:29 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 09:04:50 AM by HereToTrade

And again...

You'd get it back once the "game" is over and everyone has been payed.  That's how escrow works, it protects people.

BTW why don't you invest? Are you afraid that I will scam for 0.01 BTC  Roll Eyes

You are showing that you have no faith in your own system.  Since you'll get paid back from every level, you won't have the entire amount tied up for a year.  If you don't have any faith in your system, why would anyone else?

I don't invest in pyramid or ponzis.  They are bad gambles.  You'll note that I never once said anything about you scamming, that is something that you are putting out there.  
I do have faith in my system. Put yourself into my position, would you like to have 10 bitcoins tied up somewhere?

Other people accused me of scamming I just wanted to make things clear.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: