Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:45:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Double Your Money, #1 Investment Scheme, Payments Guaranteed (NOT A PONZI)!!  (Read 6969 times)
Betek

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 01:28:14 PM

bump

please look pm
HereToTrade (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 03:07:26 PM

Due to the lack of interest and optimism I am forced to close this scheme and refund my investors. After all as you can see I am not a scammer.
Betek

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:14:15 PM

Due to the lack of interest and optimism I am forced to close this scheme and refund my investors. After all as you can see I am not a scammer.

so refund my BTC Smiley
HereToTrade (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 03:15:20 PM

so refund my BTC Smiley
I will, blockchain is down now. When it get's back up I will refund everyone.

See for yourself: https://blockchain.info/
Betek

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:30:22 PM

so refund my BTC Smiley
I will, blockchain is down now. When it get's back up I will refund everyone.

See for yourself: https://blockchain.info/

i see, thanks
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:22:56 PM

So much for this ever-lasting pyramid. Wether you were legit or not, not many people tend to invest in these things as 9/10 they turn out to be scams. Sometimes the ones with websites seem to work better, but most still leave well enough alone.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:51:44 PM

So much for this ever-lasting pyramid. Wether you were legit or not, not many people tend to invest in these things as 9/10 they turn out to be scams. Sometimes the ones with websites seem to work better, but most still leave well enough alone.

eh? i did not "invest" because it is a pyramid... its even in the gambling section Wink
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:11:45 PM

eh? i did not "invest" because it is a pyramid... its even in the gambling section Wink

Well all investments are a risk. This one is just riskier lol
HereToTrade (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 05:35:19 PM

Everyone refunded.
Betek

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:36:31 PM

Everyone refunded.

yes, thanks ! so this is not SCAMMER !!!!
HereToTrade (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 05:40:06 PM

Everyone refunded.

yes, thanks ! so this is not SCAMMER !!!!
Even though this was not a success, I have to thank you for investing and trusting me while everyone else doubted Smiley
psposki

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:34:07 PM

Everyone refunded.
THANKS
IT'S NOT SCAMMER
TheCatLife

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 07:16:57 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 08:07:00 PM by TheCatLife

To this point, this is such a blantant scam that anyone who still falls for that fully deserves their fate.

A fool and his money are soon parted.

I would NEVER "invest" in this scheme (if you can even call this investing.. It's more like willingly handing over your BTC) for several reasons.

First, and foremost, the OP, HereToTrade, the owner of this operation, is severely lacking in moral candor.  He continually demonstrates a complete and utter lack of professionalism.  His goal should be to win the respect of people, especially those who are hesitant and suspicious, through politeness, diplomacy, and tact.  Instead, he chooses to harass and insult those who disagree with him.  When people point out the inherent fallacies of his operation, he calls them haters, instead of acknowledging the flaws in this whole scheme.

Second, he continually comes up with a new scheme after his previous ones (which have been at least two other schemes proven to be defunct) are proven to be ineffectual.  He simply doesn't know when to call it a day.

Third, it seems his one and only goal is to enrich himself through other people's money.  He seems to have no desire to work and earn his own income - instead relying on others to fill his wallet by promising high returns in a system that has already been proven by myself and others to be ineffectual.

What bothers me the most, personally, is what I said in the first part regarding his complete lack of professionalism.  I would never willingly hand over money to somebody who so blatantly insults so many people simply for having an opinion grounded in logic..

I also find it completely and utterly amusing that he believes this can and will last "forever" even though Fur11 and I have proven via simple math that this is defunct and ineffective.

Here's some math showing that this pyramid is unstable.  I'm assuming that you are taking a third of every level (as that would be the remainder).  

Person 1 sends .1.  One person is out .1, for a total defecit of .1.  Owner has collected 0 total.

Person 1a sends .1, person 1b sends .1, person 1c sends .1.  Person 1 collects .2, owner collectes .1.  Three people are out .1, for a total defecit of .3.  Owner has collected .1 total.

Person 1aa sends .1, person 1ab sends .1, person 1ac sends .1, person 1ba sends .1, person 1bb sends .1, person 1bc sends .1, person 1ca sends .1, person 1cb sends .1, person 1cc sends .1.  Person 1a, 1b, and 1c all collect .2.  Owner collects .3.  Nine people are out .1, for a total defecit of .9.  Owner has collected .4 total.

So now the nine people (1aa, 1ab, 1ac, 1ba, 1bb, 1bc, 1ca, 1cb, 1cc) all have to each get three people under them.  As we can see from the pattern forming, .2 goes to the person above them and .1 to the owner.  After this level, there will be 27 people out a total of 2.7, with the owner having collected a total of 1.3.

On the next level, those 27 people all have to get three people under them.  The total defecit after this level will be 8.1, with the owner having collected a total of 4.

As you can see, for the pyramid to progress, you need exponentially more and more people to join.  The total deficit rises and rises as you'll continuously have more and more people out money.  When they get paid back, you have even MORE people out money.  It's unstable because there aren't an infinite amount of people with an infinite amount of money...eventually nobody else wants to contribute, and the system stops, and the nature of something like this is that when it stops, it'll always be at the maximum deficit.

HereToTrade has either not at all thought out the sustainability of this project..  Or has, and intends on running off with the money once it becomes clear this project is defunct.

Based on his behaviour - his crass insults and abject behaviour - leads me to believe that this is indeed a scam.  He seems continually to demonstrate that his only objective is to enrich himself no matter what the cost - even his own reputation.  He himself does not care how he appears to the public as he has no hesitation in regards to insulting people, for yet again, simply having a logical opinion.
I treat people like they treat me, I can be the nicest guy in the world, but I am being called a scammer even by you and I never did anything, I never scammed anyone. You don't disagree with my opinion so you call me a scammer, of course I am going to defend myself, I am hardly going to praise you and say good job for doing that.

We already talked about my previous scheme but it seems I wasn't clear enough. After I launched the first scheme I realised it has a flaw and eventually would end up as the rest of the Ponzi's on this forum and as I said before I don't want to scam anyone. So what did I do? I took it down within less than 10 minutes.

I am giving everyone an opportunity to double their money and people like you plant a seed of doubt into other peoples minds and mislead them. I bet you are the owner a Ponzi on here and realized that there is a honest and profitable scheme that I am running here and you are trying to destroy it, leaving people to invest into your Ponzi schemes that always run away with the money.

I am sorry that your feeling are so soft and fragile, but you need to accept the hard fact that this is the best investment scheme on this forum. Also what do you call professional? Do I need a site to be professional? If so are the Ponzi's on this forum professional because they have a site to scam? I think not. Professionalism is shown how payouts are made and promises kept. But you are not giving me the chance to show that I am a professional entrepreneur. Give me space and I will show you.

Based on his behaviour - his crass insults and abject behaviour - leads me to believe that this is indeed a scam.
Again you are basing my behaviour (my behaviour is completely above board and respectable) as proof to call me a scammer? WOW

I am feeling so soft and fragile?

Oh please.

I'm not the one barking at everybody simply for stating their piece.

The cat's meow is much softer than the dog's bark, haha.

As for his recent behaviour, in paying everybody back their own money - I wouldn't yet say he has proven not to be a scammer..

I'd say wait until he has actually made a large amount of money before determining whether or not he intends to make off with it..

As for this being the "best" scheme on this forum..  That is completely and utterly laughable.

Here's an example of a far better scheme..

BitVestment - The simplest BitCoin Ponzi
*Sorry, "another one"!
150% Payouts for the next 48 hours! Ending 16th February @ 22:00 UTC

Allow me to introduce BitVestment. Having grown increasingly tired of waiting around for owners of other Ponzi games to manually process payments, or worse, run away with the coins, and being a bit of a "techie", I challenged myself to build a more sophisticated script, which not only automates every payment, but uses the entirety of the wallet balance in every payment round meaning at the end of the game, there will only be a few satoshi's left (at best) e.g. nothing I could run away with!

• 125% 150% Return on Investment
  • Fully Automated System (payments every 5 minutes)
  • No payment backlogs - if the wallet has a confirmed balance, payments occur every 5 minutes without fail.
  • Fully transparent accounting and transaction records on our site

http://bitvestment.co.vu/

Please post your deposit and repayment results\transaction IDs here as proof for other potential players.

*Like any new site, there may be some teething problems, logging on the server is enabled so please post any issues here and we'll hopefully resolve them ASAP.

Promote the site. Receive more payments!

Code:
[size=14pt][url=https://bitvestment.co.vu][color=white][b][glow=#6FB3EC,10,100] BitVestment 150% Ponzi [/glow][/b][glow=#ffffff,2,100]|[/glow][glow=#1C70B7,2,100] Automatic 5 Minute Payments |  Full Transaction History[/glow][/color][/url][/size]

5 minute payouts?  And you think waiting for a certain number of investors is a better option?

I can double my money in less than half an hour - or wait many hours for a single payout from your scheme which was rife with inconsistencies and problems..

Not to mention your attitude in itself..

Again, as a businessman, your attitude shouldn't be to lash out against those who disagree with you - it should be to prove yourself through politeness, diplomacy, and tact.  Instead, you chose to operate with a complete lack of moral candor, and your business suffered for it.

Oh, and yes, having a website would have greatly added to your overall trust and professionalism - for it would have demonstrated, if nothing else, you are willing to put work, love, and devotion in to your own idea to see it prosper.

Simply posting "send BTC here and expect double on your investment" is incredibly half-assed and lazy.
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:20:28 PM

Everyone refunded.
THANKS
IT'S NOT SCAMMER

How much money did he actually take in from this?
TheCatLife

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 08:17:24 PM

Everyone refunded.
THANKS
IT'S NOT SCAMMER

Next to nothing, I'd expect, thanks to the determination and virtuous action of those who care for the wellbeing of their brothers on this forum.

I love people and I'd hate to see anyone fucked with by people with natures like this HereToTrade guy - who so blatantly attacks anyone who disagrees with him.

"If you don't think this is a GREAT OPPORTUNITY, you're an idiot!" - is basically what he was telling everybody..
cschoeny

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:39:13 PM

This thread is hilarious, the OP has absolutely no understanding of math at all.  He keeps talking about his "business plans" when he has absolutely no idea what he's talking about.  His last two plans were so incredibly pathetic that if he thought those were solid plans, nothing he say has any credibility what so ever.

I will try not to be too mean because I honestly believe the OP isn't trying to scam us, he is just stupid (or 10 years old).

Just think about it for a second.  You keep saying that everyone is going to profit.  But all we're doing is sending money to each other, it's a zero-sum game.  This is very important for you to understand this.  Bitcoins will not just be created out of thin air.  For you to profit, someone else must lose.  It really is that simple.  Please, please, please find a different hobby.  The people in this thread aren't being mean just for the sake of it, they are just being hard on you because your idea of math is simply not based in reality.  I urge you to find something else to do to occupy your time.

Have a nice day.
sase007

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:41:27 PM

This thread is hilarious, the OP has absolutely no understanding of math at all.  He keeps talking about his "business plans" when he has absolutely no idea what he's talking about.  His last two plans were so incredibly pathetic that if he thought those were solid plans, nothing he say has any credibility what so ever.

I will try not to be too mean because I honestly believe the OP isn't trying to scam us, he is just stupid (or 10 years old).

Just think about it for a second.  You keep saying that everyone is going to profit.  But all we're doing is sending money to each other, it's a zero-sum game.  This is very important for you to understand this.  Bitcoins will not just be created out of thin air.  For you to profit, someone else must lose.  It really is that simple.  Please, please, please find a different hobby.  The people in this thread aren't being mean just for the sake of it, they are just being hard on you because your idea of math is simply not based in reality.  I urge you to find something else to do to occupy your time.

Have a nice day.

Yea... I agree with you...

you cant just "summon" $ out of nothing... Cheesy
TheCatLife

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 09:08:34 PM

Have a nice day.

You so very elegantly stated exactly what is on the minds of quite a few of us!

Very well said, good sir, very well said!
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:47:20 PM

Everyone refunded.
THANKS
IT'S NOT SCAMMER

Next to nothing, I'd expect, thanks to the determination and virtuous action of those who care for the wellbeing of their brothers on this forum.

That's why I want to know how much. It's more probable this guy didn't want to ruin this account for 0.1 of a Bitcoin or whatever, so saying he isn't a scammer just because he returned a little amount is a bit naive. Had he returned several Bitcoins then I'd have more faith.
TheCatLife

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 11:13:30 PM

Everyone refunded.
THANKS
IT'S NOT SCAMMER

That's why I want to know how much. It's more probable this guy didn't want to ruin this account for 0.1 of a Bitcoin or whatever, so saying he isn't a scammer just because he returned a little amount is a bit naive. Had he returned several Bitcoins then I'd have more faith.

Agreed, and that's exactly the point I made here:

As for his recent behaviour, in paying everybody back their own money - I wouldn't yet say he has proven not to be a scammer..

I'd say wait until he has actually made a large amount of money before determining whether or not he intends to make off with it..

Why would he want to ruin his chances of actually pulling off a successful scam on this account by making off with less than say BTC0.5?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: