Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:08:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Double Your Money, #1 Investment Scheme, Payments Guaranteed (NOT A PONZI)!!  (Read 6969 times)
Lohoris

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Bitgoblin

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:46:02 AM

You are showing that you have no faith in your own system.  Since you'll get paid back from every level, you won't have the entire amount tied up for a year.  If you don't have any faith in your system, why would anyone else?

I don't invest in pyramid or ponzis.  They are bad gambles.  You'll note that I never once said anything about you scamming, that is something that you are putting out there. 
Sad thing is that no matter how many warnings we can issue, there still will be shitloads of idiots throwing their money away.

At least we can hope someone will notice and stop to think...

It would be interesting to have some stats about how many users fall for these schemes "despite warnings", vs. "not being warned", to have a general idea on how much effect do warnings actually have.

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
HereToTrade (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 12:52:00 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 09:05:35 AM by HereToTrade

You are showing that you have no faith in your own system.  Since you'll get paid back from every level, you won't have the entire amount tied up for a year.  If you don't have any faith in your system, why would anyone else?

I don't invest in pyramid or ponzis.  They are bad gambles.  You'll note that I never once said anything about you scamming, that is something that you are putting out there.  
Sad thing is that no matter how many warnings we can issue, there still will be shitloads of idiots throwing their money away.

It would be interesting to have some stats about how many users fall for these schemes "despite warnings", vs. "not being warned", to have a general idea on how much effect do warnings actually have.
I have never ever seen so many sceptical people in one place in my life! Why can't you understand that the input is higher than the output, resulting in profits for you and me, yes me, so there is no reason for me to scam. The longer I run this the higher the profits.
Rulishix

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:56:26 AM

Looks like it's time to make a new thread and repeat the cycke, hmm? Or better yet just stop. That's an idea. Just stop.
HereToTrade (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 12:57:50 AM

Looks like it's time to make a new thread and repeat the cycke, hmm? Or better yet just stop. That's an idea. Just stop.
Are you high? What are you talking about?
FUR11

Activity: 378

FURring bitcoin up since 1762

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 01:02:36 AM

You are showing that you have no faith in your own system.  Since you'll get paid back from every level, you won't have the entire amount tied up for a year.  If you don't have any faith in your system, why would anyone else?

I don't invest in pyramid or ponzis.  They are bad gambles.  You'll note that I never once said anything about you scamming, that is something that you are putting out there. 

I have never ever seen so many sceptical people in one place in my life! Why can't you understand that the input is higher than the output, resulting in profits for you and me, yes me, so there is no reason for me to scam. The longer I run this the higher the profits.

Scamming is only one of the potential problems with pyramids and ponzis.  Even if everything is run above-board, it's still an unstable system because it requires an infinite amount of money in order to run long-term.  Since that is obviously impossible, these always end poorly, with a ton of people losing out on money.

Also, you should stop saying "the input is higher than the output".  For every 3 that goes in, 2 go to the person above and 1 goes to you.  3 = 3, 3 is not higher than 3.

HereToTrade (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 01:06:39 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 09:05:56 AM by HereToTrade

You are showing that you have no faith in your own system.  Since you'll get paid back from every level, you won't have the entire amount tied up for a year.  If you don't have any faith in your system, why would anyone else?

I don't invest in pyramid or ponzis.  They are bad gambles.  You'll note that I never once said anything about you scamming, that is something that you are putting out there.  

Scamming is only one of the potential problems with pyramids and ponzis.  Even if everything is run above-board, it's still an unstable system because it requires an infinite amount of money in order to run long-term.  Since that is obviously impossible, these always end poorly, with a ton of people losing out on money.

Also, you should stop saying "the input is higher than the output".  For every 3 that goes in, 2 go to the person above and 1 goes to you.  3 = 3, 3 is not higher than 3.
Once the input is higher or equal to the output (which in this case it is) everything will run smooth. You might not know but you can reinvest your earnings when you get paid Smiley
FUR11

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 01:10:00 AM

Scamming is only one of the potential problems with pyramids and ponzis.  Even if everything is run above-board, it's still an unstable system because it requires an infinite amount of money in order to run long-term.  Since that is obviously impossible, these always end poorly, with a ton of people losing out on money.

Also, you should stop saying "the input is higher than the output".  For every 3 that goes in, 2 go to the person above and 1 goes to you.  3 = 3, 3 is not higher than 3.
Once the input is higher or equal to the output (which in this case it is) everything will run smooth. You might not know but you can reinvest your earnings when you get paid Smiley

The input will never be higher then the output unless everyone gets paid 100% or lower and you don't take a cut.  With a 200% payback and you taking a cut, there will always be a growing deficit. 

TheCatLife

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 01:14:37 AM

This is even less logical..

Need I remind you of this?

Bitcoin PONZI 150%

Send BTC To
19ChMC7XJEnPssnEXYtc8ibpodDzEZvvDF

BE FIRST...GET PAID FIRST!

How Does This Work? There Are 3 Investment Categories To Choose From: 0.01 and 0.05 BTC and 0.1 BTC
Step1: Deposit either 0.01 or 0.05 or 0.1 BTC

Step2: Post your transaction ID in this thread along with the deposit address you want me to send the bitcoins to.

Spet3: When another 3 people deposit after you in the same category. You will get paid 150% on your investment into your chosen wallet.

Very Easy Profit!

•Fully Transparent Transaction System. Every Transaction can be seen on this thread.
•You get paid when 3 people deposit after you in the same category.
•Not automatic but we ALWAYS pay. We are the ONLY ponzi that pay on time. Payment always made before 23:59 GMT.
•Send Minimum 0.01 BTC

0.01 BTC Category Members                              0.05 BTC Category Members                              0.1 BTC Category Members
YOUR NAME HERE                                             YOUR NAME HERE                                              YOUR NAME HERE

Won't work:

Person 1 invests BTC0.1.  The bank is now BTC0.1.
Person 2 invests BTC0.1.  The bank is now BTC0.2.
Person 3 invests BTC0.1.  The bank is now BTC0.3.
Person 4 invests BTC0.1.  Person 1 is paid BTC0.15 - the bank is now BTC0.25
Person 5 invests BTC0.1.  Person 2 is paid BTC0.15 - the bank is now BTC0.2
Person 6 invests BTC0.1.  Person 3 is paid BTC0.15 - the bank is now BTC0.15
Person 7 invests BTC0.1.  Person 4 is paid BTC0.15 - the bank is now BTC0.1
Person 8 invests BTC0.1.  Person 5 is paid BTC0.15 - the bank is now BTC0.05
Person 9 invests BTC0.1.  Person 6 is paid BTC0.15 - the bank is now BTC0
Person 10 invests BTC0.1.  Person 7 is paid BTC0 - because there is nothing left.

In THIS equation..

Person 3 invests BTC0.1.  The bank is now BTC0.3
Person 4 invests BTC0.1.  Person 1 is paid BTC0.2 - the bank is now BTC0.2
Person 5 invests BTC0.1.  Person 2 is paid BTC0.2 - the bank is now BTC0.1
Person 6 invests BTC0.1.  Person 3 is paid BTC0.2 - the bank is now BTC0
Person 7 invests BTC0.1.  Person 7 is is paid BTC0 - because there is nothing left.

Equation: 0.1 + 0.1 + 0.1 + 0.1 - 0.2 + 0.1 - 0.2 + 0.1 - 0.2 = 0

Why do you keep posting these UTTERLY RIDICULOUS SCHEMES..
HereToTrade (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 01:17:00 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 09:06:14 AM by HereToTrade

This is even less logical..

Need I remind you of this?

Bitcoin PONZI 150%

Send BTC To
19ChMC7XJEnPssnEXYtc8ibpodDzEZvvDF

BE FIRST...GET PAID FIRST!

How Does This Work? There Are 3 Investment Categories To Choose From: 0.01 and 0.05 BTC and 0.1 BTC
Step1: Deposit either 0.01 or 0.05 or 0.1 BTC

Step2: Post your transaction ID in this thread along with the deposit address you want me to send the bitcoins to.

Spet3: When another 3 people deposit after you in the same category. You will get paid 150% on your investment into your chosen wallet.

Very Easy Profit!

•Fully Transparent Transaction System. Every Transaction can be seen on this thread.
•You get paid when 3 people deposit after you in the same category.
•Not automatic but we ALWAYS pay. We are the ONLY ponzi that pay on time. Payment always made before 23:59 GMT.
•Send Minimum 0.01 BTC

0.01 BTC Category Members                              0.05 BTC Category Members                              0.1 BTC Category Members
YOUR NAME HERE                                             YOUR NAME HERE                                              YOUR NAME HERE

Won't work:

Person 3 invests BTC0.1.  The bank is now BTC0.3.
Person 4 invests BTC0.1.  Person 1 is paid BTC0.15 - the bank is now BTC0.25
Person 5 invests BTC0.1.  Person 2 is paid BTC0.15 - the bank is now BTC0.2
Person 6 invests BTC0.1.  Person 3 is paid BTC0.15 - the bank is now BTC0.15
Person 7 invests BTC0.1.  Person 4 is paid BTC0.15 - the bank is now BTC0.1
Person 8 invests BTC0.1.  Person 5 is paid BTC0.15 - the bank is now BTC0.05
Person 9 invests BTC0.1.  Person 6 is paid BTC0.15 - the bank is now BTC0
Person 10 invests BTC0.1.  Person 7 is paid BTC0 - because there is nothing left.

In THIS equation..

Person 3 invests BTC0.1.  The bank is now BTC0.3
Person 4 invests BTC0.1.  Person 1 is paid BTC0.2 - the bank is now BTC0.2
Person 5 invests BTC0.1.  Person 2 is paid BTC0.2 - the bank is now BTC0.1
Person 6 invests BTC0.1.  Person 3 is paid BTC0.2 - the bank is now BTC0
Person 7 invests BTC0.1.  Person 7 is is paid BTC0 - because there is nothing left.

Equation: 0.1 + 0.1 + 0.1 + 0.1 - 0.2 + 0.1 - 0.2 + 0.1 - 0.2 = 0
Please, that is the old business plan, this is the updated one. We already talked about that here, please read over the thread and don't embarrass yourself.
HereToTrade (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 01:18:25 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 09:06:29 AM by HereToTrade

Do you all see the red writing on the top of the first page? Please read it before you make any accusations.
FUR11

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 01:25:17 AM

Here's some math showing that this pyramid is unstable.  I'm assuming that you are taking a third of every level (as that would be the remainder). 

Person 1 sends .1.  One person is out .1, for a total defecit of .1.  Owner has collected 0 total.

Person 1a sends .1, person 1b sends .1, person 1c sends .1.  Person 1 collects .2, owner collectes .1.  Three people are out .1, for a total defecit of .3.  Owner has collected .1 total.

Person 1aa sends .1, person 1ab sends .1, person 1ac sends .1, person 1ba sends .1, person 1bb sends .1, person 1bc sends .1, person 1ca sends .1, person 1cb sends .1, person 1cc sends .1.  Person 1a, 1b, and 1c all collect .2.  Owner collects .3.  Nine people are out .1, for a total defecit of .9.  Owner has collected .4 total.

So now the nine people (1aa, 1ab, 1ac, 1ba, 1bb, 1bc, 1ca, 1cb, 1cc) all have to each get three people under them.  As we can see from the pattern forming, .2 goes to the person above them and .1 to the owner.  After this level, there will be 27 people out a total of 2.7, with the owner having collected a total of 1.3.

On the next level, those 27 people all have to get three people under them.  The total defecit after this level will be 8.1, with the owner having collected a total of 4.

As you can see, for the pyramid to progress, you need exponentially more and more people to join.  The total deficit rises and rises as you'll continuously have more and more people out money.  When they get paid back, you have even MORE people out money.  It's unstable because there aren't an infinite amount of people with an infinite amount of money...eventually nobody else wants to contribute, and the system stops, and the nature of something like this is that when it stops, it'll always be at the maximum deficit.

HereToTrade (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 01:30:52 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 09:06:43 AM by HereToTrade

Here's some math showing that this pyramid is unstable.  I'm assuming that you are taking a third of every level (as that would be the remainder).  

Person 1 sends .1.  One person is out .1, for a total defecit of .1.  Owner has collected 0 total.

Person 1a sends .1, person 1b sends .1, person 1c sends .1.  Person 1 collects .2, owner collectes .1.  Three people are out .1, for a total defecit of .3.  Owner has collected .1 total.

Person 1aa sends .1, person 1ab sends .1, person 1ac sends .1, person 1ba sends .1, person 1bb sends .1, person 1bc sends .1, person 1ca sends .1, person 1cb sends .1, person 1cc sends .1.  Person 1a, 1b, and 1c all collect .2.  Owner collects .3.  Nine people are out .1, for a total defecit of .9.  Owner has collected .4 total.

So now the nine people (1aa, 1ab, 1ac, 1ba, 1bb, 1bc, 1ca, 1cb, 1cc) all have to each get three people under them.  As we can see from the pattern forming, .2 goes to the person above them and .1 to the owner.  After this level, there will be 27 people out a total of 2.7, with the owner having collected a total of 1.3.

On the next level, those 27 people all have to get three people under them.  The total defecit after this level will be 8.1, with the owner having collected a total of 4.

As you can see, for the pyramid to progress, you need exponentially more and more people to join.  The total deficit rises and rises as you'll continuously have more and more people out money.  When they get paid back, you have even MORE people out money.  It's unstable because there aren't an infinite amount of people with an infinite amount of money...eventually nobody else wants to contribute, and the system stops, and the nature of something like this is that when it stops, it'll always be at the maximum deficit.
It will never stop. There will always be people investing, more people investing, people re-investing. It is a cycle. People would have to be stupid to surpass an opportunity to double this money.
FUR11

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 01:38:43 AM

Here's some math showing that this pyramid is unstable.  I'm assuming that you are taking a third of every level (as that would be the remainder). 

Person 1 sends .1.  One person is out .1, for a total defecit of .1.  Owner has collected 0 total.

Person 1a sends .1, person 1b sends .1, person 1c sends .1.  Person 1 collects .2, owner collectes .1.  Three people are out .1, for a total defecit of .3.  Owner has collected .1 total.

Person 1aa sends .1, person 1ab sends .1, person 1ac sends .1, person 1ba sends .1, person 1bb sends .1, person 1bc sends .1, person 1ca sends .1, person 1cb sends .1, person 1cc sends .1.  Person 1a, 1b, and 1c all collect .2.  Owner collects .3.  Nine people are out .1, for a total defecit of .9.  Owner has collected .4 total.

So now the nine people (1aa, 1ab, 1ac, 1ba, 1bb, 1bc, 1ca, 1cb, 1cc) all have to each get three people under them.  As we can see from the pattern forming, .2 goes to the person above them and .1 to the owner.  After this level, there will be 27 people out a total of 2.7, with the owner having collected a total of 1.3.

On the next level, those 27 people all have to get three people under them.  The total defecit after this level will be 8.1, with the owner having collected a total of 4.

As you can see, for the pyramid to progress, you need exponentially more and more people to join.  The total deficit rises and rises as you'll continuously have more and more people out money.  When they get paid back, you have even MORE people out money.  It's unstable because there aren't an infinite amount of people with an infinite amount of money...eventually nobody else wants to contribute, and the system stops, and the nature of something like this is that when it stops, it'll always be at the maximum deficit.
It will never stop. There will always be people investing, more people investing, people re-investing. It is a cycle. People would have to be stupid to surpass an opportunity to double this money.

Again, the deficit grows exponentially.  Even if everything is run above-board, that's what stops it.

HereToTrade (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 01:44:23 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 09:06:54 AM by HereToTrade

I am tired of all these sceptical people, going to bed. Hopefully tomorrow people will see what kind of great opportunity I am presenting here.
Betek

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 01:47:16 AM

https://blockchain.info/pl/address/19ChMC7XJEnPssnEXYtc8ibpodDzEZvvDF

why u send BTC to other address Huh
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 07:09:36 AM

Is it still working?How fast?
Lohoris

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Bitgoblin

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:22:19 AM

You could, like, bother to actually READ any post in this thread?

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
HereToTrade (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 10:33:29 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 09:07:12 AM by HereToTrade

That is for promoting the scheme, so more people join and payments happen faster, you can join promoting it too.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=466248.0
HereToTrade (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 10:35:12 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 09:07:26 AM by HereToTrade

Yes working, It is slow now because a lot of people are sceptical about this, but once we get more people investing the payouts will be fast.
slipy

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 11:43:40 AM

Trying to decide if I should invest in a Ponzi or this investment scheme.
My eyes are hurting. I read trough the whole thread  Cheesy

I am going to make the leap of faith and see what happens. He makes a good point that the longer he runs this the better it is for him and us. Hopefully he doesn't run away with my money  Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: