Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:04:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting a new coin  (Read 1675 times)
jogoma12 (OP)

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:06:25 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2014, 03:09:55 PM by jogoma12

Hey guys, I'm considering starting my own coin and would like to see if you would be interested in supporting or even becoming a part of the team.

Why another coin?

I believe making another coin would be beneficial because this coin will be different.

How?
I have seen many coins without premines crash due to lack of funds and I've seen coins with premines disappear from pump and dumps. As a result I have decided to make a coin 100% transparent with a premine.

What do you need?
I need people for both a team to keep this coin running and for support.

Team: For a team I would like someone to fill these position
  • Coder
  • Marketing
  • Community Adviser
  • Visual Artist
[/list]

Support: For support I would need
    • A faucet
    • A game
    • A pool
    • Dedicated Miners

These lists are not set in stone and this coin will not come to life without community support. As a result I ask that people post here if they will be willing to support this coin or even become part of the team. All involved will receive just compensation. Please post here if you would like to help or if you have any suggestions.
    flounderella

Activity: 350

Bitcoin Evengelist

View Profile
    February 15, 2014, 02:08:42 PM

Please don't. Unless you can bring some new features or innovation to the table.

However if you just want to learn, you can do it as a programming assignment/project.
    jogoma12 (OP)

View Profile
    February 15, 2014, 02:13:09 PM

Please don't. Unless you can bring some new features or innovation to the table.

However if you just want to learn, you can do it as a programming assignment/project.

The new features would depend on my coder. I would like a coin that brings everything together because some coins have a single good feature. Any suggestions for features are widely accepted. I don't want this to be my coin, I want it to become a community project.
    jogoma12 (OP)

View Profile
    February 15, 2014, 02:38:00 PM

I will also need an accountant to add transparency
    xbudahx

Activity: 378
    Merit: 102

View Profile
    February 15, 2014, 02:40:07 PM

You explain your qualifications so well  Roll Eyes

So you want everyone else to do work for you while you add nothing....move on loser.
    atc1

Activity: 308

View Profile
    February 15, 2014, 02:43:36 PM

This. Too many worthless spammy pathetic coins.

jogoma12 (OP)

View Profile
    February 15, 2014, 02:47:10 PM

So you want everyone else to do work for you while you add nothing....move on loser.

I know what I'm doing I am a certified public accountant and have provided marketing for other coins, I was just trying to make this a community project by letting others get a piece of it. Everyone on the team will be paid and nobody on the team will be working alone. I know how to do most of these tasks but it'd be best to divide the labor and have multiple heads working as one to avoid making silly mistakes that can drive the price down.
    xbudahx

Activity: 378
    Merit: 102

View Profile
    February 15, 2014, 02:52:02 PM

I know what I'm doing I am a certified public accountant and have provided marketing for other coins, I was just trying to make this a community project by letting others get a piece of it. Everyone on the team will be paid and nobody on the team will be working alone. I know how to do most of these tasks but it'd be best to divide the labor and have multiple heads working as one to avoid making silly mistakes that can drive the price down.

LOL ok guy.

The OP looks like you put about 5 minutes of thought into it. You bring nothing to the table from what I see, no one will join your crapcoin crusade. Move on.
    acarterczyz

Activity: 168
    Merit: 100

View Profile
    February 15, 2014, 02:57:37 PM

I know what I'm doing I am a certified public accountant and have provided marketing for other coins, I was just trying to make this a community project by letting others get a piece of it.....

You're an accountant, yet you're looking for an accountant? Here is an idea - why not get everything put together (coin, domain, etc) by yourself and then look for support. You're asking for a lot out of people who have no idea what you're trying to create - other than another shitcoin.

adworker

Activity: 190

View Profile
    February 15, 2014, 03:00:59 PM

You should first think about all the features of this altcoin, dont let do all the work to others  Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
    Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
    jogoma12 (OP)

View Profile
    February 15, 2014, 03:07:28 PM

I know what I'm doing I am a certified public accountant and have provided marketing for other coins, I was just trying to make this a community project by letting others get a piece of it.....

You're an accountant, yet you're looking for an accountant? Here is an idea - why not get everything put together (coin, domain, etc) by yourself and then look for support. You're asking for a lot out of people who have no idea what you're trying to create - other than another shitcoin.

I felt getting another accountant and several workers would help add transparency since one person can easily change up expenses and revenue to make records show what they want them to show. But I didn't consider that it would look like I just wanted others to do the work. Sorry for that, I just need a coder because I will admit I know nothing about coding.
    acarterczyz

View Profile
    February 15, 2014, 03:16:42 PM

I felt getting another accountant and several workers would help add transparency since one person can easily change up expenses and revenue to make records show what they want them to show. But I didn't consider that it would look like I just wanted others to do the work. Sorry for that, I just need a coder because I will admit I know nothing about coding.

When I started watching this board about two months ago, I knew nothing about coding, altcoins, promoting them. Over the last two months I learned basic programming skills. It takes time and dedication. My suggestion to you is to look into this. If you hire a programmer, you need to know how to check their code to make sure they're not screwing you over. Ultimately, what I'd suggest is either paying Hazard to make your coin or do it yourself. There are several guides out there and if you get stuck, google it. If that fails, then come back and look for a developer and at least you'd have some work to show for it.
    jogoma12 (OP)

View Profile
    February 15, 2014, 03:36:32 PM

When I started watching this board about two months ago, I knew nothing about coding, altcoins, promoting them. Over the last two months I learned basic programming skills. It takes time and dedication. My suggestion to you is to look into this. If you hire a programmer, you need to know how to check their code to make sure they're not screwing you over. Ultimately, what I'd suggest is either paying Hazard to make your coin or do it yourself. There are several guides out there and if you get stuck, google it. If that fails, then come back and look for a developer and at least you'd have some work to show for it.

I'll look into it, thank you
    Newmine

Activity: 224

View Profile
    February 15, 2014, 03:40:31 PM

For 1BTC I will show you how to clone coin by directing you to 2 different websites that will spell it out step by step. Not a coingen.  It's as easy as copy paste. You don't need to know coding, just need to know how to read. There is a reason there is 100 turd coins being dropped everyday here. You just need to take the time and know what tools.

Here is my address: 1MtzUmKZiK14pE5hgsEs2W7wBLZroYjFcT

Pm me!
    anti-scam

Activity: 476
    Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
    February 15, 2014, 03:59:25 PM

I don't want this to be my coin, I want it to become a community project.

I've heard this shit before. Sorry to say it but the community won't magically give you a good idea. If Satoshi had listened to "the community" then he would have never released Bitcoin publicly in the first place.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
                ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
             ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
             ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
             ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
          ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
        ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
        ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
        ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
        ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
        ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
            ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
             ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
             ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
               ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
                   ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
    COINECT
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    AI-based decentralized
    arbitrage trading system
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██

▄████▄
                            ▄▄█████▀▀███
                        ▄▄████▀▀     ███
                  ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
              ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
         ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
        ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
         ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
              ▀████████           ▐██
                ▀████▌            ███
                 ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
                  ███▄███▀███▄   ███
                  ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                              ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
    █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
    █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
    █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
    █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
    █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
    █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
    █                      █
    █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
    █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
    █                      █
    █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
    █                      █
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    acarterczyz

View Profile
    February 15, 2014, 04:16:40 PM

For 1BTC I will show you how to clone coin by directing you to 2 different websites that will spell it out step by step. Not a coingen.  It's as easy as copy paste. You don't need to know coding, just need to know how to read. There is a reason there is 100 turd coins being dropped everyday here. You just need to take the time and know what tools.

Pm me!

Why should he pay you for free information?

http://dogecoin.ga/how_to_create_scrypt_based_altcoins.html
    Newmine

Activity: 224

View Profile
    February 15, 2014, 05:27:51 PM

Pm me!

Are you trying to bit block me?

He doesn't know the sites I know. One shows you how to clone in Linux and one using windows. He will also get my 2 cents.
    rmines

Activity: 140

View Profile
    February 15, 2014, 05:29:08 PM

You shouldn't start a new coin.
    Just by posting this thread you indicate you lack the knowledge and skills to start an altcoin that actually makes a difference.

♔ PrimeDice : The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
    Spare some change? 1LkqfvQTLAEiiCwTqkPRcvUdEmkCR11QDE
    FoBoT

Activity: 658

View Profile
    February 15, 2014, 05:49:03 PM

go to gas station and buy some lotto and megapowerball tickets, your chances are better
    jogoma12 (OP)

View Profile
    February 15, 2014, 06:28:18 PM

Pm me!

Are you trying to bit block me?

He doesn't know the sites I know. One shows you how to clone in Linux and one using windows. He will also get my 2 cents.

He didn't "bitblock" you, I wasn't going to pay you $600 to be google
    Pages: [1] 2 »  All
      Print  

Jump to: