Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:28:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All about bountyhive.io platform  (Read 292 times)
Furay228 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:56:42 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 10:13:07 AM by Furay228

Hello everyone, today we will talk about a platform on which you can perform a company bounty. The platform is called
bountyhive, you may have heard something about it, but have not yet entered, in this article I will tell the pros and cons, and also share
(almost from the launch of the platform).
So the pros:

+ No need to pass reports (admins themselves count all at the end of the company)
+ Convenient and understandable site where everything is easy to find (in two clicks xD)
+ Referral program in which you can earn very good money (if you know how to invite them)
+ No presence of steaks (for some it's a minus but I believe admins)
+ Excellent telegram chat (everyone will find their answer in the platform chat)
+ Once we talked about telegram-chatting them off the platform already 10 (multilingual of course)
+55 successful companies ... I think it's pretty much)

Now the cons:

-Scoring counting and distribution of coins (in the office and on the MEW)
- Quickly ends up in new companies (2-3 hours after entering the platform)
-The emergence of new companies at 3-4 o'clock in the morning by  (the latter came out from 10-12 days)
- Not all companies successfully enter the stock exchange.

Somehow so, I hope you understand a little bit what bountyhive.I will tell and share my experience: Can I earn
on bountyhive ? And how many ?
You can earn money! Immediately I say. How much? I will not lie, it is possible and $ 500 for the company to do-the main thing to know HOW?
You need to do everything! You never know what shoots. Admins now filter the company, so you can count on everything!
The main income is a subscription. For it very much give. Here for example Utrim. All who participated in the subscription
this company received good MONEY (from $ 250 for Jr.Member). This now traded for $ 0.052

In the end, I can say: You need to know and know how to make money, especially on bounty. I wish everyone good luck!
Thank you all for attention!

My first articles:
How to invest in altcoins? - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4692754
The 10 largest holders of bitcoins - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4687787
Article about EOS - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4686918
IVEXO

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 01:04:00 PM

To start with, it’s not proper to seek or plea for merits after such a good post from you believe it will come
And secondly bountyhive is a very good platform but chances of succeeding there is low and they distribute tokens of such low quantities that end up as low qualities after all when listed on exchange and some don’t even get listed at all

Just focus on bitcointalk bounties, we have enough bounties in this forum
raveldoni

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:19:13 PM

Heard for this platform. Limits operate on it. So it's just not realistic to get there. People create many multi-accounts. I could not get into the company.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:32:24 PM

I have join alot of bountyhive bounty and I must tell you its a nice place especially for a newbie to start. most of their staffs are always available to answer you when you have any problem and there is escrow for bounty being listed on the platform but just as it has been stated by someone on this thread, you can earn limited amount of token on BH due to large number of participant and the higher limit of participant for each campaign. many people were complaining before that BH is not transparent due to absence of spreadsheet but i can see now that they have started producing transparent report which i think it is better but not as adequate as having a spreadsheet.
Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:39:55 PM

Bountyhive is pretty good for newbies who don't know how to find good bounty or how participate in it. My friend was participated in some bounty's at bountyhive and he raised tokens as well, but biggest part of them are shittcoin wich unlisted and just cost 0.

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:39:57 PM

The absence of real reports on the work is the reason that all the work on this site was performed by bots and fake accounts. In addition, this site does not have strict criteria for ICO projects and for Bounty Hunters, so the rating of this platform is so low. And this arguments is very difficult to refute.
To remedy the current situation, it is necessary to introduce mechanisms that exclude the participation of fake and multi-accounts, and also impose a restriction on ICO projects with low ratings and bounty hunters with low ratings.
Lindazz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:44:18 PM

But there is a problem with the company's bounty thread, which has no public spreadsheet.
It is well known that spreadsheets can see information about all participants.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Furay228 (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:57:57 PM

But there is a problem with the company's bounty thread, which has no public spreadsheet.
Now you can see all the details on the Medium page of CEO bountyhive.
patykuprova

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 02:00:56 PM

Hi, I have participated in bountyhive platform and done some campaign. The bountyhive platform is pretty good, good for lazy people because it no need to make reports. But there is no good point, there is no spreadsheet to track. Please consider when join bountyhive.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
TouchKeypad

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:08:25 PM

Please note that they are not trasnparent at all about participants. They have a chance to play their game.
patykuprova

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 02:09:18 PM

Yes, they dont issue the spreadsheet so we can not check our work and at the end of bounty campaign, we can not sue if they do wrong! This is not good!

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
BitcoinGuruOne

Merit: 13

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:25:21 PM

seems like a promotional post.

the lack of stakes is a very big " - " and is not in any way postive, the lack of transperency is a must in this bussines.
There have been reports from users from this platform which are concerning they mentoin that they are reciving different token amounts.

another big " -" , the huge amount of participants.

but for me, they can keep going since they are collecting all newbies and i can go tocampaigns which are worth it with less participants thanks to them.
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:31:07 PM

I have heard of Bountyhive. Some of my friends are also involved there. And they say that the distribution of tokens is very small. And the tokens are usually of no value. They waste time on it

Yemmy4eva

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:37:01 PM

Bountyhive is cool. All the hassles of reporting is cut out all you have to do is connect accts and perform tasks.
But I still think they dont give much rewards, especially for twitter and facebook
Furay228 (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:38:36 PM

seems like a promotional post.

the lack of stakes is a very big " - " and is not in any way postive, the lack of transperency is a must in this bussines.
There have been reports from users from this platform which are concerning they mentoin that they are reciving different token amounts.

another big " -" , the huge amount of participants.

but for me, they can keep going since they are collecting all newbies and i can go tocampaigns which are worth it with less participants thanks to them.
This is not an advertising post. I said that for beginners this is a plus. And read above. I wrote that the CEO posts on his page Average results of the distribution.
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:51:54 PM

I've participated in a single bounty on that platform and I'm still expecting the token to get to the exchanges. While it is easier to gain more money due to less bounty hunters compared with bitcointalk, the quality of most of the projects is very low.

mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:58:19 PM

I used to participate in Bountyhive but due to many participants in social media campaigns I stop almost 3 months ago because you will get only meager number of tokens (The time that I joined the bounty participants are more than 4k for facebook and 5k for twitter ) but upon checking now I think they limit the number of participants to less than 2k.  But as of now majority of my coins has not yet been listed in the exchanges.
litolapis1

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:13:39 PM

I also take part of bountyhive camapign. I aggree with the others here, there no appropriate spreadsheets for every camapign. The participants are limitited. In the middle of the camapign there are not much updates from there social medias. Most of there tokens has no value. Well bountyhive is an easy task to perform thats why they reward us les what we expect.
ryan2018

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:35:36 PM

Hello everyone, today we will talk about a platform on which you can perform a company bounty. The platform is called
bountyhive, you may have heard something about it, but have not yet entered, in this article I will tell the pros and cons, and also share
(almost from the launch of the platform).
So the pros:
+ No need to pass reports (admins themselves count all at the end of the company)
+ Convenient and understandable site where everything is easy to find (in two clicks xD)
+ Referral program in which you can earn very good money (if you know how to invite them)
+ No presence of steaks (for some it's a minus but I believe admins)
+ Excellent telegram chat (everyone will find their answer in the platform chat)
+ Once we talked about telegram-chatting them off the platform already 10 (multilingual of course)
+55 successful companies ... I think it's pretty much)
Now the cons:
-Scoring counting and distribution of coins (in the office and on the MEW)
- Quickly ends up in new companies (2-3 hours after entering the platform)
-The emergence of new companies at 3-4 o'clock in the morning by  (the latter came out from 10-12 days)
- Not all companies successfully enter the stock exchange.
Somehow so, I hope you understand a little bit what bountyhive.I will tell and share my experience: Can I earn
on bountyhive ? And how many ?
You can earn money! Immediately I say. How much? I will not lie, it is possible and $ 500 for the company to do-the main thing to know HOW?
You need to do everything! You never know what shoots. Admins now filter the company, so you can count on everything!
The main income is a subscription. For it very much give. Here for example Utrim. All who participated in the subscription
this company received good MONEY (from $ 250 for Jr.Member). This now traded for $ 0.052
In the end, I can say: You need to know and know how to make money, especially on bounty. I wish everyone good luck!
P.S. Who helped, you can click on + Merit !!!

You are indirectly promoting bountyhive.io. I think the platform is no longer profitable for the bounty hunter, because too many participants participate thus reducing the income of the bounty hunter.
bombie1

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 03:24:05 PM

Bountyhive has a well organized system for bounty hunters and icos .The system is very organized even though hunters complain that there is no transparency for them to see their progress,the platform argues that for speed and easy way of assessment is one of the reasons why bountyhive uses data system instead of spreadsheet.With bountyhive,spreadsheets are dead.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: