Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:35:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the key to success in cyrpto  (Read 785 times)
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:41:08 PM

Indeed patience is the key to success in crypto in the market there's no stable value of all coins they have a time the market is green it's nice to see it but if the time when the market is red it means all coins is dump everybody applies patience for our success.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
malahivet930

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:43:00 PM

I truly concur with your supposition, since we understand everything isn't moment, everything needs a procedure. What's more, I'm certain the procedure never deceive the outcome. In any case, the tolerance required, as well as the information and careful see of the circumstance is likewise vital so we are not wrong in settling on choices that will hurt ourselves.
Potatohead

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:48:00 PM

I think the most important thing which makes you successful in crypto is patience. while other people are selling their holdings cheap, you must keep yourself calm and not allow rumors and FUDs to break you.
What do you think about this?

We can't gain anything if we don't have patience in crypto world because it is the major requirement for us to succeed in this field. Trading or selling whenever we want to is not an effective decision but would rather lead us to bigger risks and loses. I would rather wait and gain a good profit rather than selling at the wrong time.
Notrem

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:48:49 PM

I agree with this after all, but you need to take in consideration in that most of the people in here are not patient and they just want to make as much profit as possible and as fast as they can, so it can not appply to all the people in here

JibadeDotun

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:55:25 PM

Exactly!!! Patience is the key, but I bet you, no matter how long you spend trading with shitcoins, you can't get rewards there. Like I always say, take your time to research well, cause we have thousands of coins now. So you have to be very selective with the coins you invest in. Patience is definitely the key when you have invested in the right coin.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:59:11 PM

To earn you need not only patience, but also the mind. Everything must be done wisely.

Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:09:26 PM

I think the most important thing which makes you successful in crypto is patience. while other people are selling their holdings cheap, you must keep yourself calm and not allow rumors and FUDs to break you.
Yes, in general this is true. Patience is the key to success in the crypto currency. This is clearly visible for those who have kept their bitcoins and some other coins and tokens for many years, which have grown in price in the hundreds, thousands, and sometimes millions of times. However, for the sake of fairness, it is worth noting that in all cases, the usual retention of the crypto currency is most effective. Many types of crypto currency disappear with time or fall significantly in price.
Kent Kermit

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:14:25 PM

Patience, Trust and Intelligence. These three are the rules of HODLing. Do not dump you coins when you think value is good enough, wait for the coin to blow up. That's the patience necessary. How do you know the coin's gonna blow up? Believe in it. Have trust in the coin and do not let go easily. Which coin to trust? Search for the coin, understand everything. It's up to you, be intelligent. That's it. Always have these three feelings for a coin.
Yeahnoh

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:18:20 PM

Indeed, patience is the one thing you have to be sure you posses when entering on the cryptocurrency market, profits could even take years to manifest and only those that wait would be able to see them and to take advantage of them.

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
wanted sliter

Activity: 398

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:33:57 PM

holding cheap? are you serious? patience?
you can look at almost every chart of every single coin. it just go down for nearly 7 months. so did they bought at 8 months ago and still did sell when it rise so hard?
for now, holding is the worst idea. I just wait for bitcoin to decide my next move. don't waste your money on that silly thinking.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:41:58 PM

Patience is key because you normally can tell if a coin has a good shot at pumping but it is much more difficult to predict if that coin is going to pump today or in week.

coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:55:22 PM

The Crypto-currency market happens to offer amazing opportunities for investors/traders/miners/hunters to manage a rich portofolio with just having some skills + patience vertue  Smiley
Patience and a solide portofolio management system are the key to success. Additionally, with a proper risk management system, you can mitigate the risk to some big lost that may occur.
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:56:21 PM

The key to succes in crypto currency is to learn and understand about the crypto currency network and then understand the potentialities of earning crypto currency which will help to earn profits from the crypto graphy network. In any field patience is key as it takes time to understand the crypto currency market and the potentialities on where and when to invest which generally gets idea of long term and short term investments.  The study on all crypto currencies will give idea of the top most crypto currency in the crypto world.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
BeNBeNfdnzm

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:05:43 PM

I do not agree, mostly all altcoins dump hard and forgotten, only few of them will stay. In crypto you need to act fast, always knew last news and rumors, 99% of coins should be sold right after ICOs
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 10:17:03 PM

Definitely, but it's so hard to be patient when you are impatient by nature.  Grin We are in rough times right now with market tanking so hard from winter. I, for one, am one of those bounty hunters that got into the whole scene after the massive dump of bitcoin so I don't even know what it felt like to be involved in crypto when everything was booming.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:26:58 AM

Yes I agree with you patient is the key for us to success in cryptocurrency because we need patient to wait until the price of token that we have in the wallet raise their highest price so we can get benefit from it..
JungleBadman

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:32:15 AM

I completely agree with you. the difficult part for me is that i'm still holding on to some coins that i don't really believe in anymore and also a few airdropped tokens that i want to get rid of, but because the market has been in recession for so long, I'm just holding and holding for the time being. It should pay off in the end though as next bull run will be my opportunity to move some cash around a bit.
alex_andr25

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 12:36:10 AM

I completely agree with you, you always need to approach the decision on a cold head, but do not take too much hold of the hold, because you can save all the savings.

onurlu-adam

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:39:54 AM

I completely agree with your thought that patience is the key to success in cryptocurrency.In fact, patience is the only way to succeed in the crypto platform
supergorg27

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:40:35 AM

Yes I agree, we need to have long patience when we get in through crypto, we need also to be calm and don't panic if the market is so downfall and much more to be success here we need more learnings ang knowledge for whatever investment we want to make into.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: