Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:27:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I LOVE WHAT I'M BECOMING IN THE BITCOIN WORLD!!!!!!!  (Read 1988 times)
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:47:05 AM

I am also very happy with this industry. I am sure you must be the same as my thoughts. that when first entering this forum is learning, then bounty campaign to get income. and the next is to start investing and trading.
azalea69

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:14:01 AM

the world of bitcoin has made a lot of people get rich and change the conditions of the public situation for the better, I think that bitcoin has great potential to dominate the global market in the future.

investors and whales will spend their assets on bitcoin, fiat will go away and disappear from the world.

I agree with you on this. Bitcoin has almost opened a new universe waiting to be exploited and the world will overall benefit from those new crypto changes.

A new breakthrough that is capable of worldwide. Bitcoin does have the potential for future development, so this continues to survive and live. But to eliminate fiat it does not seem to happen, especially for countries that are still underdeveloped. It is possible that bitcoin is global but will not replace fiat.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 05:25:37 AM

A stranger in the house, sounds very strange. Anyway if the guy drove Lambo at your doorstep then surely he is something. I guess you should be giving it try but before that you must do a background check of the person who approached you. Could be very big plan or could be just biggest fraud. Also asking bunch of question to him is ideal in such situation and he must answer all of them or at least I would have gone through such process to accept his proposal. The benefits and plans comes later on but safety is first when it comes to the stranger proposal. You know very well crypto is becoming real danger place as it is all about the money as well as anonymity.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:43:04 PM

Although I joined this forum not long ago but the replies and education that I have read and also received from the bitcoin enthusiast on this platform has really equipped me to also help others. I was there yesterday when a man from nowhere came to my mum and asked her where I was and she called me for him. The man has heard that I have been helping people in the investment of bitcoin and also introducing them to the crypto world. Not knowing that this man has bought a Lambo with his bitcoin investment, I asked him who told him and he was laughing at me.

He then told me a friend of mine introduced me to him. He then asked whether we can set up a crypto school in our locality which we will also use to help people join us and also benefit from it. Although I told him I am thinking about it but friends do you know why I have already accepted his proposal in my mind but I want to know from you guys that is it good to tell him I have accepted or I shouldn't accept his proposal. Need your suggestions my seniors.    
That was strange, but if he is really willing and determined about to learn about crypto then that is good. I think that would be nice if you help others to know what cryptocurrency is so they can have a knowledge about it. It will help them to have an idea on investing so thats good.

KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:01:09 PM

Well, you have to know the status in your country first, make sure that crypto is legal so you can move around and even build school to educate people intensively. Keep spirit, that's a good idea.
basici

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:06:21 PM

paid training in this school with good experts is a very good business project that can bring good money to me it seems

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:07:31 PM

Accept his proposal and don't regret. Trying something is always good. Even if it does not work - do it. You will regret if that man will do it without you.
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:15:10 PM

Build a school special to educate people about crypto is a brilliant idea, that will be amazing if it really happen. bt make sue everything is under contorolled.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:33:52 PM

yes, this forum has many benefits, get knowledge and helping the economy. I feel to be a young man who knows everything.

to appreciate, I think you should accept the proposal, maybe not easy, but if you cooperate with many people, then you commit to creating education with basically crypto, then it will be a reality.

but, at least you have the desire and passion to create a good innovation.

It's good to see somebody who's convincing or introducing bitcoin to your acquaintances because this will help the community. As long as bitcoin is permitted to use and allowed to your country and not forcing people to use it against their will, then it's all good.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:54:25 PM

Although I joined this forum not long ago but the replies and education that I have read and also received from the bitcoin enthusiast on this platform has really equipped me to also help others. I was there yesterday when a man from nowhere came to my mum and asked her where I was and she called me for him. The man has heard that I have been helping people in the investment of bitcoin and also introducing them to the crypto world. Not knowing that this man has bought a Lambo with his bitcoin investment, I asked him who told him and he was laughing at me.

He then told me a friend of mine introduced me to him. He then asked whether we can set up a crypto school in our locality which we will also use to help people join us and also benefit from it. Although I told him I am thinking about it but friends do you know why I have already accepted his proposal in my mind but I want to know from you guys that is it good to tell him I have accepted or I shouldn't accept his proposal. Need your suggestions my seniors.    
That was great , building a crypto school that talks ab9ut bitcoin will help the future generation to easily adopt/accept bitcoin. You need to study crypto and bitcoin very well so you can teach what they really need to know. You should accept that proposal and prepare yourself.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Nathaniel_Jones

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:43:15 AM

Find out if it is legal at all, and then think carefully whether you can trust. Know your country's legal issues related to cryptography. It really is a good one for you and for the mission of educating crypptocurrency to mainstream. Creating a cryptoschool is a great idea. The more people will know about it, the more it can penetrate into our lives and many will use it. If I think the Crypto School would be a very good decision for you and I suggest you approve this proposal, if your country supports electronic money
saddieberg

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:17:04 PM

Crypto school is a great idea, since there is lack of special educational programs in the field of crypto. Anyway, it is good to at least try.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:33:52 PM

the world of bitcoin has made a lot of people get rich and change the conditions of the public situation for the better, I think that bitcoin has great potential to dominate the global market in the future.

investors and whales will spend their assets on bitcoin, fiat will go away and disappear from the world.

I agree with you on this. Bitcoin has almost opened a new universe waiting to be exploited and the world will overall benefit from those new crypto changes.

A new breakthrough that is capable of worldwide. Bitcoin does have the potential for future development, so this continues to survive and live. But to eliminate fiat it does not seem to happen, especially for countries that are still underdeveloped. It is possible that bitcoin is global but will not replace fiat.
I know you love bitcoin, but that doesn't mean that you think of replacing Fiat and eliminating it. we live in a country that certainly has certain rules and we must obey them as citizens, and if the government wants fiat to survive and become a major currency, of course we will never be able to replace it? But im sure of the beautiful future of bitcoin
obasi

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:44:38 PM

We share the same view mate. I'm super excited of what I'm also becoming in the crypto space.
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:01:23 PM

The question is how would you guys teach somebody about cryptocurrency when you yourself don’t know what it is all about.

I think you should learn crypto fist and know what is all inside before teaching others

I love the concept of your friends idea to help others but we must have to know whats the better for everybody
fazian126344

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:03:33 PM

bitcoin is very best cryptocurency in the word,
HatsuHatsu
Copper Member

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:07:44 PM

yeah man. this maket so great. it's nerver sleep. it's noisy. but i like it a lot
larrylegend33

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:12:38 PM

Same here.. I was working in a restaurant with some problems, in 2016 march one of my friends told me about the bitcoin and the blockchain and that day my life has changed in positive ways. Now i am more relaxful and richer. I can work from home, don't need to go out to make my living. Now i am boss of myself and i am thankful that my friend told me about this world..
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:13:10 PM

Congratulations for your progress in the cryptospace. Make sure that you have a clear understanding of what was expected of you in the partnership and what you are getting. Let it be well spelled out and documented. When the school commence do not sell false hope to would be students. make sure you explain the risks and the profits associated to the cryptocurrency. Do not make decision on investment for anybody let that be done by them. Good luck.
Esofdemon

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:53:38 PM

Sounds interesting. But before accepting his proposal you should get to know him better and only then you will be able to hay, can you do business with this person or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: