Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:48:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We need to change  (Read 3892 times)
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:35:51 PM

Those who join cryptocurrency certainly have the desire to become millionaires, and I believe that is my wish and also the wishes of all of us, but indeed we also have to see cryptocurrency not only to seek wealth, but we all must be able to make it as an exchange or payment tool , so that one day the cryptocurrency will be recognized by the whole world and can be a currency that applies to the whole world.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:56:39 PM

Bitcoin can be considered as a solution to unemployment in the world and it can also help us become millionaires in no time so long should the government accept Bitcoin we need to introduce to the broad Everyone knows the benefits of Bitcoin from there in a big wave so that the government can consider adopting Bitcoin as a legal currency.
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:22:26 AM

You know, this is a very risky market. I know that making money in this market is good and you do not have to pay taxes, but the amount of pay you have and how you get paid is so much different from the amount of money you work outside. We all pay a price for change, but if you are able to make a lot of money in this market, go ahead. Wink

What country do you live in that you don't have to pay taxes? I think you'll find you probably do actually have to pay taxes and you're just being ignorant of the law.

Bitcoin can be considered as a solution to unemployment in the world and it can also help us become millionaires in no time so long should the government accept Bitcoin we need to introduce to the broad Everyone knows the benefits of Bitcoin from there in a big wave so that the government can consider adopting Bitcoin as a legal currency.

How is it a solution to unemployment? Bitcoin is just a medium or exchange or asset depending on how you look at it. You still have to invest money in it to acquire it but unless bitcoin rises exponentially I don't see how it's going to make you a millionaire, but those who are only interested in using bitcoin to make themselves 'millionaires' are probably very naive, but keep on dreaming.

mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 11:45:01 AM

I have only gained good things from cryptocurrencies (they have changed my life for the better), however, I am frustrated at those who are in for money, and only money. They hurt themselves as well as cryptocurrencies future. I am sad that I still can't use bitcoin to purchase the things I want, as it isn't used as a payment currency/method. I am sad that there are big financial institutions that want (and do their best) to wipe the crypto world out, and instead of working together as a crypto-community to thrive, we are fighting, arguing, and scamming each other. Where I live, the government relentlessly tightens and destroys our financial lives—I was lucky to have found salvation in cryptocurrencies when others struggled.

We need to show the world that we are not just a bunch of wanna-be millionaires, that we actually care.

We still have some time to get to the full adoption
At this stage everyone will cooperate
But until we reach this goal, we must do our utmost.
syntac

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:58:54 AM

the fact is that it is very cruel, turns around with what we expect all this time, namely to want to be rich. not everyone can be lucky with what they expect so far, sometimes fortunately sometimes the opposite. the most important thing is that we must remain optimistic and confident in what we have done so far, to become rich and successful.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:08:32 PM

Our perspective on bitcoin must be widened so that we will not always think of how to earn big money out of bitcoin but how it will be used not only in the financial sector community but how the bitcoin help in the community as a whole. We should see the wholistic usefulness of bitcoin not just for profit.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:52:30 PM

Although Bitcoin has helped many in the crypto market and brought advanced Blockchain technology, it is not well known. The world has not approached Cryptocurrency. If you want people to accept, Bitcoin must have a major breakthrough to change the perception of society.
we must be able to explain to people who do not know that bitcoin and blockchain are modern and sophisticated technological advancements in the present and in the future, very helpful for economic growth, and also used in various companies to benefit future development and facilitate work.
Jateng

Activity: 1273
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:19:01 PM

I have only gained good things from cryptocurrencies (they have changed my life for the better), however, I am frustrated at those who are in for money, and only money. They hurt themselves as well as cryptocurrencies future. I am sad that I still can't use bitcoin to purchase the things I want, as it isn't used as a payment currency/method. I am sad that there are big financial institutions that want (and do their best) to wipe the crypto world out, and instead of working together as a crypto-community to thrive, we are fighting, arguing, and scamming each other. Where I live, the government relentlessly tightens and destroys our financial lives—I was lucky to have found salvation in cryptocurrencies when others struggled.

We need to show the world that we are not just a bunch of wanna-be millionaires, that we actually care.

Crpyto also changed my life for the better even though at first I just enter crypto because of money but it changed as the time pass by. Show the world ? I know small kind of people who do not believe in crypto and if I find it hard to tell them the real thing about crypto maybe it is harder to tell the real world what we want to tell them. But as they see that we stay in crypto, we are one maybe it is enough reason or way to tell them.

thuat86

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:34:42 PM

Could you suggest us some change? I am hurted when investing in crypto space.
kojoannan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:37:44 PM

If we project good image about the cryptocurrency community , there wouldn't be any interference from the government as perceived by the populace that cryptotraders are scammers or fraudsters. The more good image we obtain, the better we make the community attractive.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  

Jump to: