Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:31:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I LOVE WHAT I'M BECOMING IN THE BITCOIN WORLD!!!!!!!  (Read 1988 times)
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:45:34 PM

Thats good news and advancement to the world of cryptocurrency from the story so far i believe that its accepted in your country then if so thats a go ahead for you keep doing the work and let the people know about cryptocurrency and know its true
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:51:07 PM

This promotion of bitcoin and improving people's knowledge is really a very good idea. If you organize everything correctly, you can achieve great success in this business.
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:01:28 PM

If you really have quality knowledge about bitcoin that you could share with people, then this is very cool. And you will do a very noble thing, to teach people to earn in bitcoin, as many experience this problem.

minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:03:36 PM

This is a great idea that can turn you into a good additional profit. If in my country it would be allowed to use bitcoin, I would also take advantage of this idea.

bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:24:06 PM

I have not yet heard of such schools, and would love to go to your course of study to be even more educated in the field of bitcoins. It's a great business idea, and I would take note of it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
OliverDan

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:51:17 AM

You are very lucky to be able to participate in this bitcointalk forum, and I am also very happy because I believe that bitcoin is global and offers many benefits. This is a great idea, teach people about electronic money, teach them everything at first but do not make them greedy by just sharing good things.
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:36:00 AM

Although I joined this forum not long ago but the replies and education that I have read and also received from the bitcoin enthusiast on this platform has really equipped me to also help others. I was there yesterday when a man from nowhere came to my mum and asked her where I was and she called me for him. The man has heard that I have been helping people in the investment of bitcoin and also introducing them to the crypto world. Not knowing that this man has bought a Lambo with his bitcoin investment, I asked him who told him and he was laughing at me.

He then told me a friend of mine introduced me to him. He then asked whether we can set up a crypto school in our locality which we will also use to help people join us and also benefit from it. Although I told him I am thinking about it but friends do you know why I have already accepted his proposal in my mind but I want to know from you guys that is it good to tell him I have accepted or I shouldn't accept his proposal. Need your suggestions my seniors.    
I think you can considerating to accept his offer, because it can be a great opportunity for you.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:46:49 AM

Although I joined this forum not long ago but the replies and education that I have read and also received from the bitcoin enthusiast on this platform has really equipped me to also help others. I was there yesterday when a man from nowhere came to my mum and asked her where I was and she called me for him. The man has heard that I have been helping people in the investment of bitcoin and also introducing them to the crypto world. Not knowing that this man has bought a Lambo with his bitcoin investment, I asked him who told him and he was laughing at me.

He then told me a friend of mine introduced me to him. He then asked whether we can set up a crypto school in our locality which we will also use to help people join us and also benefit from it. Although I told him I am thinking about it but friends do you know why I have already accepted his proposal in my mind but I want to know from you guys that is it good to tell him I have accepted or I shouldn't accept his proposal. Need your suggestions my seniors.    

I love it when it done ate,but can I advise you something important for you and the plan?Please study the whole cryptocurrency world first ,be knowledgeable about all the ins and outs of this community since this is very sacred for profiteering and technology,so better that you can share them accurately and reliably ideas about what this world is all about

kingkonjac

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:54:11 AM

yeah surely i love bitcoin because it helped me to buy lots of things and i hope that the incomes will help me even to pay my own university and not to be someones extra i hope sooooo much.

florianuhlemann

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:18:20 PM

the main thing in the creation of schools is to be able to balance between fanaticism and maintaining the tone of investors
Sinone

Activity: 597

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:46:02 PM

As you mentioned crypto is not legal in your country anymore, then you shouldn't open a crypto school. That will be a very bad idea. You may open a virtual crypto school on facebook or youtube. This is a very good idea, teach people about cryptocurrency, at first teach them all things but not make them greedy by sharing only good price things.
kwakgyimah

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:54:58 PM

Education is good as knowledge is always good to acquire, I believe this is the best decision you can ever make by organizing the crypto school in your locality. I believe most forum members like myself have learnt alot from well experienced members of this forum. Knowledge is what you need to succeed in the world of crypto.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:39:55 AM

Crypoto has already changed a lot of lives and given a major boost to businesses that integrates its into their payment systems. Pay attentions to lessons from experts here and utilize this revolutionary technology to bring about more solutions to our societies.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:00:59 PM

Bitcoin and crypto-currency really open up such opportunities that you did not suspect. For example, I did not imagine that I could earn a lot of money and have a solid account of several hundred thousand dollars in my account in cryptocurrency. This is amazing for me, and in all this the merit of bitcoin.

Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:13:39 PM

The idea of creating cryptocurrency schools is very interesting and important, as it is a completely new direction in education that will be interesting to the younger generation. Therefore, I advise you to further develop this idea and achieve success in crypto-education.

ljane

Activity: 467

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:22:50 PM

Building or setting up a cryptoschool is one of the greatest ideas and I will encourage you to accept his proposal based on these two things. You have to know whether BTC is accepted in your country and also whether he is prepared for the school since it takes much amount for someone to establish a school. 

I’m me
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:32:37 PM

This could be a great idea and can help a lot of people specially srudents. But the final decision in in your hands. You need to decide it by your own if you want to help others and spread cryptocurrency through educating other people.

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:38:32 PM

The idea of setting up a crypto school in your locality is a laudable one. I am personally inspired about it. My advice, Say yes  and do well to reply the gentleman on time. I am pretty sure he has the means to assist to make the idea a reality.
Building a crypto school is a cool idea because you can help people around you to be aware and have knowledge of new investment and new earning that comes in internet. Make sure that you been search about a person who inviting you to know if he is really worth a trust from you. It will do a big investment. This can be a good help even for the more improvement of bitcoin as many can support it.

cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:10:43 PM

I am also a btc enthusiast and i hope to remain like this. I like this forum and the topics that discussed here. I hope for the better future but i also like what i am now, though i set goals.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:11:31 PM

Opening a cryptocurrency school is cool but first, be well equipped with the things you need to teach there and also make sure that the person trying to help you open the school has enough capital to do that.  

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: