Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:42:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Rain  (Read 30035 times)
joyyen

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

MMM EXTRA - THE RIGHT STEP TOWARDS THE GOAL

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2013, 11:34:24 AM

today is 13 of august already and the website still down no answer from him !!

[Join MMM and get up to 100% per month]
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Leandro César (OP)

Activity: 536
Merit: 503

+1

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2013, 11:40:50 AM

today is 13 of august already and the website still down no answer from him !!

Email answered.

L.

Leandro César
Erectus

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 11:55:05 PM

Just to let anyone know

My bitcoins that I have sent to Bitcoinrain are still in the same address since since the sudo "robbery". It has never moved.

If you have the records. I advice everyone to check on blockchain if your coins have moved address.

Blockchain never lies
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 12:08:07 AM

Friends,

I have secured an investigator to examine this operation, and now you all should simply face the facts:

No current depositor is ever going to receive any money from Bitcoin Rain.

Leandro has been desperately stalling & telling lies about "drawings for repayments" (really Leandro? a "lottery?") hoping that everyone here will simply give up, and move on.

If it makes it any easier to stomach; understand that your funds did not disappear in these recent weeks: They were simply consumed long ago (in a classic Ponzi scheme) to repay early investors their interest and withdrawals (of course other than what Leandro skimmed off for his personal use)

There never was a hacker, a theft, or anyone else at fault other than Leandro's creation of a Ponzi scheme (just like pirateat40)

You can shout at Leandro until the end of time (or until he shrinks off into the shadows) but you won't get any money from him - there is no more money left to further this Ponzi scheme.

It's over -- learn from it.

Sorry friend, but it is only your THEORY.

Shadows?? I am always here!

What you win with the posts like this??

L.

I can confirm that Leandro is a scammer and should have a scammer tag. This should, to be honest, be referred to the Scammer forum on bitcointalk.

I have business dealings in Brazil. My partner is ThiagoCMC, who is a moderator on the Portuguese forums. He unfortunately had to deal with Leandro last year, as a customer of "Mercado Bitcoin". Unforunately, Leandro stole his bitcoins and then claimed they were lost in a "theft". My partner lost 2,000 BTC.

Feel free to message ThiagoCMC about it. He speaks some English.

It is for this reason Thiago decided to set up Bitfication, which is a completely legitimate and honest - NON Ponzy Scheme - Bitcoin Exchange in Brazil.

I strongly recommend you to avoid dealing with Leandro or any of his associated businesses in the future. He is a known scammer and my client is *still* pursuing him for his money (now worth a lot more than it was last year).

He unfortunately had to deal with Leandro last year, in "Mercado Bitcoin". Unforunately, Leandro left the partnership and stole 2,000 BTC from my partner.

Huh

Man, are you crazy?

L.

Why are you twisting his words? That wasn't what he said... Where did the "left the partnership" part came from, your head?
Leandro César (OP)

+1

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 12:16:24 AM

Friends,

I have secured an investigator to examine this operation, and now you all should simply face the facts:

Leandro has been desperately stalling & telling lies about "drawings for repayments" (really Leandro? a "lottery?") hoping that everyone here will simply give up, and move on.

If it makes it any easier to stomach; understand that your funds did not disappear in these recent weeks: They were simply consumed long ago (in a classic Ponzi scheme) to repay early investors their interest and withdrawals (of course other than what Leandro skimmed off for his personal use)

There never was a hacker, a theft, or anyone else at fault other than Leandro's creation of a Ponzi scheme (just like pirateat40)

You can shout at Leandro until the end of time (or until he shrinks off into the shadows) but you won't get any money from him - there is no more money left to further this Ponzi scheme.

L.

I can confirm that Leandro is a scammer and should have a scammer tag. This should, to be honest, be referred to the Scammer forum on bitcointalk.

I have business dealings in Brazil. My partner is ThiagoCMC, who is a moderator on the Portuguese forums. He unfortunately had to deal with Leandro last year, as a customer of "Mercado Bitcoin". Unforunately, Leandro stole his bitcoins and then claimed they were lost in a "theft". My partner lost 2,000 BTC.

It is for this reason Thiago decided to set up Bitfication, which is a completely legitimate and honest - NON Ponzy Scheme - Bitcoin Exchange in Brazil.

I strongly recommend you to avoid dealing with Leandro or any of his associated businesses in the future. He is a known scammer and my client is *still* pursuing him for his money (now worth a lot more than it was last year).

He unfortunately had to deal with Leandro last year, in "Mercado Bitcoin". Unforunately, Leandro left the partnership and stole 2,000 BTC from my partner.

Huh

Man, are you crazy?

L.

Why are you twisting his words? That wasn't what he said... Where did the "left the partnership" part came from, your head?

He changed the post.

L.

Leandro César
Leandro César (OP)

+1

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 12:24:00 AM

Friends,

L.

Huh

Man, are you crazy?

L.

He changed the post.

L.

And boy, be polite to talk with me. I dont know you.

L.

Leandro César
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 12:33:35 AM

He changed the post.

Did he? Maybe that was because he realised he made a mistake and corrected it, then. Isn't that good? Or did the original suited your interests best?
Why don't you reply for real to xavier instead of trying to divert the subject to a mistake that was apparently corrected?

Go fuck yourself.
Leandro César (OP)

+1

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 12:42:45 AM

He changed the post.

Did he? Maybe that was because he realised he made a mistake and corrected it, then. Isn't that good? Or did the original suited your interests best?
Why don't you reply for real to xavier instead of trying to divert the subject to a mistake that was apparently corrected?

Go fuck yourself.

And you are a MODERATOR!!

(Oh my!)

He did ask me NOTHING! I dont know him. Any questions?? Mail me!

God bless you boy.

L.

Leandro César
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 12:48:35 AM

(Oh my!)

Any problems with that? What does it have to do with the subject in hands?
Guys who start using my moderator position to try and shut me up truly disgust me. Your scamming was disgusting all by itself, but now this? Is that your method when you don't have any real arguments, try to divert the attentions to some other stuff? Well, it doesn't work with me. Tell us all about the 2000 BTC you stole from ThiagoCMC, please. What do you have to hide, your true nature?

Leandro César (OP)

+1

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 12:55:25 AM

(Oh my!)

Any problems with that? What does that have to do with the subject in hands?
Guys who start using my moderator position to try and shut me up truly disgust me. Your scamming was disgusting all by itself, but now this? Is that your method when you don't have any real arguments, try to divert the attentions to some other stuff? Well, it doesn't work with me. Tell us all about the 2000 BTC you stole from ThiagoCMC, please. What do you have to hide, your true nature?

Boy, dont be confused!

You are a FORUM MODERATOR. You are not a judge neither lawyer.

1: Learn to talk to people.

2: I have no business with you.

3: Grow up.

Hugs.

L.

Leandro César
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:01:49 AM

(Oh my!)

Boy, dont be confused!

Hugs.

L.

And about those 2000BTC you stole? Still dodging it, clown?...
Leandro César (OP)

+1

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 01:04:38 AM

(Oh my!)

Boy, dont be confused!

Hugs.

L.

Stole?Huh

Boy, give me a break and search something to MODERATE.

L.

Leandro César
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:11:47 AM

(Oh my!)

Boy, dont be confused!

Hugs.

L.

Stole?Huh

L.
Lots of people complaining about you having their BTC and not giving it back, so yes, you stole.

I very much prefer to taunt the scammer(you). I have no obligations to moderate anything, you moron. I do what I can, when I can, if I feel like it, and that's all the forum asks from me. Only disgusting motherfuckers like you think that Moderators should just keep their mouth shut and have no opinions. It doesn't work like that over here.
If you have any complaints about my moderation, start a thread on the Meta section. If not, well... just shut the fuck up about me being a moderator once and for all.
Leandro César (OP)

+1

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 01:14:11 AM

(Oh my!)

Boy, dont be confused!

Hugs.

L.

Stole?Huh

L.
Lots of people complaining about you having their BTC and not giving it back, so yes, you stole.

I very much prefer to taunt the scammer(you). I have no obligations to moderate anything, you moron. I do what I can, when I can, if I feel like it, and that's all the forum asks from me. Only disgusting motherfuckers like you think that Moderators should just keep their mouth shut and have no opinions. It doesn't work like that over here.
If you have any complaints about my moderation, start a thread on the Meta section. If not, well... just shut the fuck up about me being a moderator once and for all.

As you wish boy.

Good luck.

L.

Leandro César
Erectus

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:32:10 AM

He needs a scammer tag on his profile.

People needs to be more aware with what he did and what he is doing.

he has only a warning tag.

rudrigorc2
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 08:36:44 AM

this scam was hosted on amazon servers, so it means this is subjected to american laws? ooh boy..
rudrigorc2
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 08:43:06 AM

Friends,

why you say its over? ponzi is a crime in USA and brazil, the guy is a known person and ripped many people, are you just giving up or trying to make things easy to forget?
andrehorta
Legendary

Activity: 1261

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2013, 12:21:26 PM

Friends,

why you say its over? ponzi is a crime in USA and brazil, the guy is a known person and ripped many people, are you just giving up or trying to make things easy to forget?

Leandro

Continuo aguardando o pagamento do que me deve! É muito dinheiro e estou tendo prejuízos financeiros devido ao valor que me deve. Quando irá me pagar?

André
Mark_Twain

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 11:31:37 PM

Hello Bitcoinrain users! Please if you had some amount of investiments at Bitcoinrain, we are in the Portuguese Forum trying to find more transparency to this issue as you can see on these topics: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=327848.0 and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=160150.0

I would like to know how many investments do you hold by Bitcoinrain and if you had any investment payed since the hack. (you don't need to specify values i just need the ammount of investments). We are gathering information to try to find more transparency in the process of getting our money back. Lots of people had investments there and need to be repaid. And getting together to make a more efficient action in regarding to this.

I thank for your cooperation,

Mark

Litecoins donations: LUNrACL2GoC8RhHqJbd4k2GnqX2xjixooY
Bitcoins donations: 1AWcSjq96oa5tqLyqPG2U729AzGPZW9aW4
ThiagoCMC
Legendary

Activity: 1204

฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 02:05:45 AM

Friends,

L.

Huh

Man, are you crazy?

L.

Leandro,

You are the crazy guy here. Crazy, nuts, liar, con man...

You are getting closer and closer to become the next person with a HUGE scammer tag here, on this forum.

WHERE ARE MY ~2400.00 BITCOINS Huh  -  That you "lost" at MercadoBitcoin.com.br? You presented no evidence at all. No logs, no blockchain tracking, nothing... Only lies.

Oh! I know, you are selling my Bitcoins at your site, mercadobitcoin.com.br, everybody knows.

So, or you'll end up in jail or get killed (not by me, because I don't believe that killing you, will solve this situation, it will make it worse, in the end). Please, return my Bitcoins BEFORE you wake up with your mouth full of ants.

This is your last warning, return my Bitcoins, or face the consequences.

Without further ado,
Thiago
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: