Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:39:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The golden rule of the investor!  (Read 965 times)
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:27:04 PM

GOOD AFTERNOON DEAR FRIENDS!

Long I will not breed - I will be brief, but on business.
Many on the forum are looking for somewhere to invest their money, etc. And within the framework of free recommendations for my part I will take advice, take into account the following rule.

Someone knows about its existence, somebody does not exist ..
There is a GOLDEN RULE OF INVESTOR,
but to be more exact the Ten (10) rule.

I think it will give you the ground for further reflection in your cryptology.

What is the point:
Never invest all your capital in one project.
After conducting a qualitative analysis of new ISO, choose from them 10 in your opinion the most-most-
the best and the most promising (in which you are 100% sure) and invest in equal shares of your capital.

WHAT IS THE SUM OF YOUR INVESTMENTS:
1. The first 3 will definitely give a huge loss, if not even zero.
2. The second 3 will take you to zero (at the initial cost of coins)
3. Three more will give a small plus on profit
AND NOW THE MAIN THING! And only one will give us all the beloved XXX.

I will say in conclusion - this rule was invented not by me, but by the life and practice of many investors.

I hope my little speech was useful to you.
Thank you so much for your share. Everything that you shared is very useful and helpful for me. I just a new member in investment operation and still learn from other member like you who have enough experience with cryptocurrency market. I hope there are more sharing from you in the future. Thanks.
Fatman861

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:14:20 PM

The main rule of the investor is never to keep the eggs in one basket! At least, I diversified my investment portfolio and  i wish for you the same! From my personal experience, I can say that a 30% aktives is burned, but the rest are excellent profits!
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:21:45 PM

Thank you! This is really important information for beginners and very useful, which will save them capital. Unfortunately, when I started investing I didn't know this rule and lost a lot of money.
suburban123

Activity: 248

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:45:14 PM

The history of the world financial turmoil testifies that even banks can not guarantee 100% safety of depositors' money. What about investment tools. In any market, there are always new opportunities to make money, but do not try to catch absolutely everything. Pay attention only to the most interesting and lucrative projects, because chasing the multitude, you are dispersed and lose control over the portfolio. This rule is somewhat contrary to the rule of diversification. The task of each investor is to find the golden mean.
rocku12345

Activity: 882
Merit: 518

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:29:16 PM

baa, in my opinion the MAIN rule of any investor`s compaign is to hold on to CALM nerves, just cold head can give you real XXX in the future..
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:15:51 PM

Do you have any newer rule? Cause I believe that all traders and investors were told about this rule right at the beginning Smiley. I don't think there is any investor or trader only invest in only one ICO project or cryptocurrency cause it's really risky and they can't lost up to 90% of their money if they invested in terrible cryptocurrency or project Smiley.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
makladun

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:21:13 PM

It is an interesting point of view, but not a rule, as different investors have different information and experience even at the very start, as the more you know about the market the wiser are your investments.
Saint1990

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:01:46 AM

Very amazing point you have shared this post shows the lower of diverfication. Smart investors will always diversify their portfolio to minimize the risk and to improve the profit potential.

Neil81

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:03:15 AM

This is a project that should improve the reputation of our crypto projects in the world market. Excellent service and convenient interface and wide functionality with great prospects. #WeiDex #IEO#TokenSale #startup
https://weidex.market/
SergeyGvo

Activity: 294
Merit: 23

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:53:00 PM

I always invest in a portfolio. I distribute free money and invest in various projects and also buy altcoyins. Diversification of risks is always in vogue. I advise you to buy all the coins for a year. The most profitable strategy
realsteve

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:06:51 PM

What is the point:

I also support this point.  We are not suppose to be selfish to the extent of putting all we have in one business. This is not the way to go, we need to invest in different coins.

I generally believe in this philosophy but not with cryptocurrencies. I would not have any reservations investing in only bitcoin or ethereum, especially if I only had enough capital to invest in one.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:25:26 PM

What is the point:

I also support this point.  We are not suppose to be selfish to the extent of putting all we have in one business. This is not the way to go, we need to invest in different coins.
If you want to succeed, then investing into different assets will gives you a great way to success. Investing in one coin is very risky especially if its just a Shitcoin. This is a golden rule on any investment form, better to grab more opportunities in the cryptomarket.
Serveev

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:16:45 PM

Yes, now the market is a lot of scams. It is necessary to choose the project in which to invest very carefully. And if you're not sure, it's better not to buy tokens. The most important rule is patience, learn to wait and analyze.
Ziscadas

Activity: 452

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:52:54 PM

The golden rule of the investor is that it is not worth investing the entire investment amount in one project. Even if it is a very reliable company with good results, providing some guarantees, especially at the moment when many ico projects are just scammers.
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:24:58 PM

I always invest in a portfolio. I distribute free money and invest in various projects and also buy altcoyins. Diversification of risks is always in vogue. I advise you to buy all the coins for a year. The most profitable strategy
My golden rule is to always maintain my capital so I need to have my investment plan and capital plan. The caution in this market is very necessary because if you lose too much in this market, investors will no longer believe and give up, that is the reason for failure.

ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:42:10 PM

My golden rule is to always maintain my capital so I need to have my investment plan and capital plan. The caution in this market is very necessary because if you lose too much in this market, investors will no longer believe and give up, that is the reason for failure.
in any case, there is no need for ill-considered actions, since the crypto currency market always carried a huge risk and if you think about each coin before making investments, the results will be much better. I already understood this on myself.
Isaremj3

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:21:02 AM

To invest of project you have to be very wise in doing that, however sometimes can blame yourself too if you invest little the best thing is let God wisdom guide your in all things. People that buy MVL token are really in big money.
mabyyy

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:41:40 PM

do not make the main stupidity of all beginners! the problem is the lack of knowledge on the topic, invest your time and money not in projects that you choose spontaneously. even if you are already not the first month in the subject and can call yourself an expert, think once again before to invest your money in a particular project. Remember to become successful and not lose their investments in the stock market you need to study the issue for at least 6 months is the minimum period for which you will be able to form a strategy and with greater chance than young igranje win in this race xxx
sirengutou

Activity: 364

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:59:20 PM

Good sharing, I agree with you, don't concentrate all your investments on one project, and diversified investment can make us avoid a lot of losses! And I think that more coins in the market should be used for short-term trading, not long-term holdings!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:56:00 PM

Too cruel,, Golden rule,.I have analyzed my investment and my response is somewhere 40/60.The more carefully selected project the less likely to stay with 0.I sometimes want to invest in a promising project but the price of tokens does not suit me.To do this, I constantly monitor the project and as soon as it comes to the exchange immediately buy it at a low price.This is a very effective way to make a good investment.But of course this requires Your time and patience) They will have to sacrifice
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: