Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2018, 08:31:25 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a Website? I'll accept almost any cryptocurrency.  (Read 60 times)
trapatalce

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:12:28 AM

Hello, if you don't feel safe doing business with a newbie, keep in mind that my account was hacked, you can see all info about that in my previously opened topic.
I'd like to implement some kind of escrow, like a trusted user or a a website.
Second option is you website stays on my hosting until you pay.
I am a Web Dev and I mostly work with Wordpress, I can't make a full fledged WordPress theme if that's what you need, but I can modify a theme with CSS/JS to an extent. I go cheaper on the pricing when paid with crypto, because I know you like to HODL.
I also sell web hosting, price usually about $60 per year or equivalent to a cryptocurrency of your choosing. If you want a lot of bandwidth or storage, price is higher.

Portfolio site is currently in the works, but I'll link a few of the websites I've worked on:

multishop.mk
gvglive.mk
traviti.mk
destinations.mk

There's more, but those are the ones I'm most proud of.
A simple Website + Hosting would cost you around $130 or the equivalent in a cryptocurrency of your choosing, without hosting, it'd be around $100.
If you want me to work for you, here's how you can contact me:

Telegram: lakimens
Email: lakimens@hotmail.com
Discord: lakimens#8782
or you can contact me on this account on the forum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make a difference with your Ether.
Donate Ether for the greater good.
SPRING.WETRUST.IO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
crypflash

Activity: 27
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:18:31 AM

Hello, if you don't feel safe doing business with a newbie, keep in mind that my account was hacked, you can see all info about that in my previously opened topic.
I'd like to implement some kind of escrow, like a trusted user or a a website.
Second option is you website stays on my hosting until you pay.
I am a Web Dev and I mostly work with Wordpress, I can't make a full fledged WordPress theme if that's what you need, but I can modify a theme with CSS/JS to an extent. I go cheaper on the pricing when paid with crypto, because I know you like to HODL.
I also sell web hosting, price usually about $60 per year or equivalent to a cryptocurrency of your choosing. If you want a lot of bandwidth or storage, price is higher.

Portfolio site is currently in the works, but I'll link a few of the websites I've worked on:

multishop.mk
gvglive.mk
traviti.mk
destinations.mk

There's more, but those are the ones I'm most proud of.
A simple Website + Hosting would cost you around $130 or the equivalent in a cryptocurrency of your choosing, without hosting, it'd be around $100.
If you want me to work for you, here's how you can contact me:

Telegram: lakimens
Email: lakimens@hotmail.com
Discord: lakimens#8782
or you can contact me on this account on the forum.

Hi,

We have a few developers roles available on www.cryptojobnow.com

Take a look and see if you find anything. Otherwise, we post on twitter and telegram instantly any new job openings: https://twitter.com/crypto_job

Hope it helps!

All the best
trapatalce

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:07:13 AM

Thanks but I don't find myself in any of those.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.