Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:15:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a Website? I'll accept almost any cryptocurrency.  (Read 137 times)
trapatalce (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 01:12:28 AM

Hello, if you don't feel safe doing business with a newbie, keep in mind that my account was hacked, you can see all info about that in my previously opened topic.
I'd like to implement some kind of escrow, like a trusted user or a a website.
Second option is you website stays on my hosting until you pay.
I am a Web Dev and I mostly work with Wordpress, I can't make a full fledged WordPress theme if that's what you need, but I can modify a theme with CSS/JS to an extent. I go cheaper on the pricing when paid with crypto, because I know you like to HODL.
I also sell web hosting, price usually about $60 per year or equivalent to a cryptocurrency of your choosing. If you want a lot of bandwidth or storage, price is higher.

Portfolio site is currently in the works, but I'll link a few of the websites I've worked on:

multishop.mk
gvglive.mk
traviti.mk
destinations.mk

There's more, but those are the ones I'm most proud of.
A simple Website + Hosting would cost you around $130 or the equivalent in a cryptocurrency of your choosing, without hosting, it'd be around $100.
If you want me to work for you, here's how you can contact me:

Telegram: lakimens
Email: lakimens@hotmail.com
Discord: lakimens#8782
or you can contact me on this account on the forum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crypflash

Activity: 28
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:18:31 AM

Hello, if you don't feel safe doing business with a newbie, keep in mind that my account was hacked, you can see all info about that in my previously opened topic.
I'd like to implement some kind of escrow, like a trusted user or a a website.
Second option is you website stays on my hosting until you pay.
I am a Web Dev and I mostly work with Wordpress, I can't make a full fledged WordPress theme if that's what you need, but I can modify a theme with CSS/JS to an extent. I go cheaper on the pricing when paid with crypto, because I know you like to HODL.
I also sell web hosting, price usually about $60 per year or equivalent to a cryptocurrency of your choosing. If you want a lot of bandwidth or storage, price is higher.

Portfolio site is currently in the works, but I'll link a few of the websites I've worked on:

multishop.mk
gvglive.mk
traviti.mk
destinations.mk

There's more, but those are the ones I'm most proud of.
A simple Website + Hosting would cost you around $130 or the equivalent in a cryptocurrency of your choosing, without hosting, it'd be around $100.
If you want me to work for you, here's how you can contact me:

Telegram: lakimens
Email: lakimens@hotmail.com
Discord: lakimens#8782
or you can contact me on this account on the forum.

Hi,

We have a few developers roles available on www.cryptojobnow.com

Take a look and see if you find anything. Otherwise, we post on twitter and telegram instantly any new job openings: https://twitter.com/crypto_job

Hope it helps!

All the best
trapatalce (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 12:07:13 AM

Thanks but I don't find myself in any of those.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: