Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:45:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: a hope bounty ??  (Read 399 times)
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:14:31 AM

I'm involved in CURRENT's bounty thread, but it's been five months since ICO started.
At present, no reward has been paid, which I think is regrettable.

I participated in long bounties, after the end of this bounties I waited couple months for payment. Your problem is same like many other members here have,
you simply don`t read what is wrote in bounty thread. Not all of them, but mostly managers wrote that tokens will be distributed 45 days after the end of ICO.
Sometimes it last longer, first tokens goes to investors than to all others. Too many participants slow down the process.
   Until now I didn`t made any mistakes with joining bounties. My current bounty campaign is great, check it out and join you will not regret it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
HansakaMadushan

Activity: 378
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:16:07 AM

Abundance has turned into a roulette for me, yet contemplating the venture raises the odds of winning. Presently there are numerous fake undertakings, you have to precisely consider the activities, keeping in mind the end goal to diminish the dangers.
jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:26:08 AM

I have been doing bounty for some time and I have experienced some unpaid bounty efforts.

1. Hashcard - exit scam
2. Blackfolio - not reach softcap
3. BCharity - does not reach softcap
4. Safein - project canceled
5. Impressio - scam exit
6. Root blockchain - does not get enough private investors who

bitpaction bitcoin
revizor coin
qompass.io

and many others end up with unworthy tokens because their team decides to stop the project

UCHIT - exit scam
LUHN - CEO is MISSING (scam)
GREENISH - SCAM
CLOUT - Not a scam but their coins have no value for the bounty v2

Continue to try and do bounty, never give up but beware of fraud.

I learned the lesson here. I have to be more selective in the future in choosing bounty, just like choosing ICO to invest.

Do you have a similar experience? Please share so others can learn.

All of us here experienced scam on a project.because this year the number of scam projects is increasing.we must be careful in selecting a project you need to research it first before joining it so we cannot waste our time and effort.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:12:18 AM

That is why evaluation of the ICO is important even though you are not spending any money on investment you are investing your time for it. It is good to see that you are not giving up given the fact the you have multiple mishaps along the way and instead you make it to a point that you learn form it unlike most of the users of crypto that only came here to make easy money and only got into the hype. Hopefully that you can be successful on your next bounty and make a living out of it.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:21:54 AM

Yes. I also experienced the same thing as you did in following the bounty campaign. UCHIT I am coming, BCharity also I am joining. What really got me down was when I joined the Safein project. There I joined the signature campaign from the first week. When I read the notice that the project was canceled as if I did not believe it. But I still go through the usual activities in crypto especially on bounty program.

Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:24:56 AM

You should take up bounties managed by trustworthy admins. They care about the reputation and never will work with a shady project. A good admin is one of the first things i pay attention to when choosing a bounty.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
ojherpeu

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:28:57 AM

Impressio is absolutely a garbage project. I wasted a lot of time because I took part in this project. Impressio opened ICO in the process of helping people to complete the bounty. I think the Impressio project cheated a lot of BTC and ETH.
3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:30:24 AM

That is why evaluation of the ICO is important even though you are not spending any money on investment you are investing your time for it. It is good to see that you are not giving up given the fact the you have multiple mishaps along the way and instead you make it to a point that you learn form it unlike most of the users of crypto that only came here to make easy money and only got into the hype. Hopefully that you can be successful on your next bounty and make a living out of it.
I agree. Not many people can admit that they made mistakes due to various reasons. It is true that researching a particular bounty campaign does not guarantee that you will acquire a guaranteed profit, but it helps in a big way based on my experience. The biggest factor which participants need to consider is the bounty manager and his/her reputation in this forum. Popular Bitcointalk managers usually choose safe bounties most of the time.

Jibrinman

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 06:49:03 AM

There is always hope in bounty but you will really need to choose a good bounty to indulge it so your hope won't be dashed to the ground.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 06:53:33 AM

I do not know where you found so many bad bounty campaigns, never heard of projects that you have indicated, you may need more information before you participate in the campaign, do not go to the first available bounty for a quick reward, use a good bounty platforms or look for good managers with a high reputation. There are too many good bounties with good results.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:01:35 AM

Sad, i am familiar some of those scam you listed there and yes its hard to find the good project give as assurance to be paid. But remember its better to choose quality over quantity. Dont join in any participant without enough information. Best to have less bounty but all are successfull unlike more bounty but less are real paying. Dont easily get your self to participate. Like what i am doing, i proad to say yumerium is one of the rea project here in crypto right now
Horas1976

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:04:49 AM

Every bounty participant always hopes to get a reward at the end of the campaign, and this is normal. Continue to work on getting the prize by choosing and being meticulous in ICO to avoid fraud. Do not give up on fraud, hoping to get an ICO later on with projects that truly value your performance. Look ahead, your failure to participate in the ICO project is a passion for getting better. Follow and carefully look at the project ruler and team.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
boblets243

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:06:08 AM

We need to be keen next time in selecting what ICO to participate. It is sad to say that scam ICO is rampant these days.  But giving up will not be a solution to that.  So let us not give up on bounties. 
BountyMorglen

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:16:50 AM

You can look at the posts of the forum, which is high grades, beginning with the member. They usually have good companies in their signatures.
xanaxxx

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:21:49 AM

I have been doing bounty for some time and I have experienced some unpaid bounty efforts.

1. Hashcard - exit scam
2. Blackfolio - not reach softcap
3. BCharity - does not reach softcap
4. Safein - project canceled
5. Impressio - scam exit
6. Root blockchain - does not get enough private investors who

bitpaction bitcoin
revizor coin
qompass.io

and many others end up with unworthy tokens because their team decides to stop the project

UCHIT - exit scam
LUHN - CEO is MISSING (scam)
GREENISH - SCAM
CLOUT - Not a scam but their coins have no value for the bounty v2

Continue to try and do bounty, never give up but beware of fraud.

I learned the lesson here. I have to be more selective in the future in choosing bounty, just like choosing ICO to invest.

I thought high of safein first, but when they postponed their sale because of bear market, I knew they weren't up to the task. Don't you worry, these things happen, you will be luckier next time with other bounties
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 07:36:18 AM

I too from this list performed two bounties of the campaign. Yes indeed they turned out to be a scam. But unfortunately nothing can be done about this. More and more ICO are becoming scam. But you do not have to lose hope, you need to study the projects in more detail, so as not to get on another scam.
HiamPlutooo

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:39:33 AM

I usually choose the bounty, which is running by trustworthy manager. They have experience, and trust. One of them is Yahoo...
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:47:47 AM

It seems to me that you have already gained invaluable experience when you participated in Scam projects. I advise you to analyze these projects to understand how to recognize scum. Well, to better choose worthy projects, I use these tips: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2822896.msg28918031#msg28918031
They are applicable both for ICO and for bounty campaigns
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:50:42 AM

better search well to avoid this. many bounty hunter have experience this and learn from it. when i choose bounty i prefer the bounty manage by good campaign manager especially with higher rank. newbie have a higher chance of being a scam so i avoid it.
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 07:59:02 AM

Participated in the project bounty HashCard-a seemingly normal project, active pages in social networks. The bounty has already ended and the fully completed bounty participant table is who will receive how many tokens. I'm just waiting for the transfer of tokens to the wallet-I did not notice that this project is scammers.
For the rest I can not say anything, but I want to note that the number of scammers is increasing every day. I think it is important in this topic to add projects that deceive their followers.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: