Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:14:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: a hope bounty ??  (Read 394 times)
verask

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:00:43 AM

I have been doing bounty for some time and I have experienced some unpaid bounty efforts.

1. Hashcard - exit scam
2. Blackfolio - not reach softcap
3. BCharity - does not reach softcap
4. Safein - project canceled
5. Impressio - scam exit
6. Root blockchain - does not get enough private investors who

bitpaction bitcoin
revizor coin
qompass.io

and many others end up with unworthy tokens because their team decides to stop the project

UCHIT - exit scam
LUHN - CEO is MISSING (scam)
GREENISH - SCAM
CLOUT - Not a scam but their coins have no value for the bounty v2

Continue to try and do bounty, never give up but beware of fraud.

I learned the lesson here. I have to be more selective in the future in choosing bounty, just like choosing ICO to invest.

Do you have a similar experience? Please share so others can learn.
Yeah I have similar experience, after wasted so much time and effect in scam and unpaid campaign. Now I choose the bounty is running by trustworthy manager or Amazix team, their bounty always pay for you.
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:02:24 AM

Choosing a bounty also depends on a little bit of luck. I participated in the bezop bounty and like 100s of other hunters didnt get any tokens in the end. But overall my experience has been a positive one.
Vasilisochka

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:03:43 AM

It's no secret that 9 out of 10 campaign campaigns are never paid for, or if they raise money for the ICO, they do not pay the full remuneration.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
CuapCuap

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:06:30 AM

You have to be very careful in choosing the right bounty campaign to join. Otherwise, you will really end up being scammed. I recommend joining alluxe.
What makes you choose a bounty program from Alluxe?
Larymause

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:08:16 AM

I have been doing bounty for some time and I have experienced some unpaid bounty efforts.

1. Hashcard - exit scam
5. Impressio - scam exit

bitpaction bitcoin
revizor coin
qompass.io

and many others end up with unworthy tokens because their team decides to stop the project

UCHIT - exit scam
GREENISH - SCAM

I learned the lesson here. I have to be more selective in the future in choosing bounty, just like choosing ICO to invest.

From your list, I only know HashCard, where do you find these projects? Bounty campaign should be chosen as much as the project in which you are going to invest. You spend time for which you are paid, so why enter into those projects in which you doubt? I think it's better to work on 3 projects than on 30 but be sure that you will be paid
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:11:33 AM

Therefore, you need to carefully choose a bounty campaign and study future projects before joining the campaigns. I myself have not come across this on several occasions, like everything is attractive and real, but in the end they simply deceive people.
refreshka

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:30:59 AM

And how do you choose projects for participation? What are you looking at? Do you study the team? Do you check the roadmap and at what stage of the project now? What do you do to reduce the risk of such a result? This all affects what you wrote above.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:42:23 AM

apart from this not paying bounty even afetr a successful project is also a fashion. few example;

repux.
joytoken
eoz
ubiatarplay
any many more
You can add the scumbags at IUNGO to that list.

iconoclast

Activity: 770

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:46:40 AM

And how do you choose projects for participation? What are you looking at? Do you study the team? Do you check the roadmap and at what stage of the project now? What do you do to reduce the risk of such a result? This all affects what you wrote above.

I look mostly at the team. You want to be able to first confirm that they really exist and that they have a record of accomplishment in a field related to their role. Then I try to confirm as much information as possible through a due diligence process. Forget using information from any of the ICO rating sites because they will just repeat anything on the project website without checking it. 

charlotte04

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:06:50 AM

1. Hashcard - exit scam
5. Impressio - scam exit

bitpaction bitcoin
revizor coin
qompass.io

UCHIT - exit scam
GREENISH - SCAM

Yes, I have some bounties that didn't also paid me and I have learned my lesson and got to find another one that would pay. I have look for a good manager that really takes good care of the project and a good people behind it.
olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:09:48 AM

Yes, same experience and you a right, bounty hunters should be more selective in a bounty choosing. I'm really upset about this situation but I don't give up
heni_april

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:10:20 AM

It turns out that there is indeed a project that does not pay and end the scam. It certainly would be very troublesome for the bounty hunter. I recently learned about the bounty, hopefully I can follow the project.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
quynhtrang666

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:13:06 AM

1. Hashcard - exit scam
5. Impressio - scam exit

bitpaction bitcoin
revizor coin
qompass.io

UCHIT - exit scam
GREENISH - SCAM

ICOs are mostly scams. So when investing in ico as well as pick the bounty to join you should thoroughly study the project as well as the team of the project. Choose the right campaign for you to join. In the list above I also joined the Hashcard and Impressio bounty
metribitcoin

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:15:40 AM

All kind of job is have risk include bounty campaign, and if want to make money from bounty program we have to take this risk, and also try to minimize it by learn first the fundamental of the project before join their bounty program. Personaly i have been join not paying bounty before and i understood this is one of the risk of this job.
hsdjdyt

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:19:26 AM

Well, I don’t have a similar experience for the time being. It’s still quite smooth when I join this, but I think your analysis and experience are great, it will bring great help to many newcomers, and I am very grateful to you for launching this question. A lot of replies, I learned a lot from it!
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 09:23:39 AM

I guess with many scam ICO.
We Couldnt know for sure. who are legitimate and who are really going to be a scam.
following some bounty manager could lessen the fact of being scammed.
but sometimes even them couldnt escape the scammers wrath.
but it is better if you do a research on the project your going to join.
and you might be able to see some flaws and identify the project as a scam.
and a lot of luck.
And Yeah! Go! Go! Keep it up, the positive attitude though.
MOG247

Activity: 223

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:26:31 AM

I have similar experience with you op. Many bounties are now scam, they only use you to achieve their aims. Beware of scam bounty!
neo10w

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:26:58 AM

This is the current market situation, regardless of ico, or bounty, airdrops are not good. Garbage and scammers are everywhere, all kinds of failed projects. This is the market for the bear market. What you can do is to study it carefully, preferring to miss it and not just participating.
xPotato_02

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:31:31 AM

The problem starts with the bounty hunter himself. Don't be just fooled by the large amount of tokens/dollars being given out per task. Take time to research and know the team before wasting your time.
Dcoollakky247

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:35:24 AM

1. Hashcard - exit scam
5. Impressio - scam exit

bitpaction bitcoin
revizor coin
qompass.io

UCHIT - exit scam
GREENISH - SCAM

I have also been scammed several time by many bounty while some are worthless. That's why you need to participate in many bounties because you never can tell the one that will be successful.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: