Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:11:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the biggest problem that crypto faces today?
Regulation - 5 (18.5%)
Scammers - 13 (48.1%)
Mass Adoption - 1 (3.7%)
Real world use - 7 (25.9%)
Security - 0 (0%)
Too early - 1 (3.7%)
Total Voters: 27

Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 473 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal  (Read 635406 times)
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 06:43:37 PM

If you combine all the marijuana coins communities and devs, it would end up being the #2 cryptocoin behind bitcoin.

I just wrote about this here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=874423.msg9711657#msg9711657 .

I think there is a way to combine all coins "community presence " to make better aware of what we are doing outside each others own bubbles.

Valuing each coin is next to impossible... I agree a merge within these coins wouldn't be a bad thing... I think potcoin is the furthest ahead of anyone by a landslide as for real world adoption... Not sure how this all would scale...

Very good and interesting points everyone!

The value issue is indeed something that is not easily solved. That said, there is an idea brewing that may change the situation radically - without requiring any of the participating coin projects to do anything other than an agreement. We've been putting this together with Dopecoindude and will come up with detailed description ASAP - meaning, hopefully, as soon as next weekend. That's not a promise though since our hands are really very very full at the moment, but it's a goal that may well be reached.

Thank you all for such an amazingly supportive and positive take on the initiative! Many details are still unknown and no deals or promises have been made behind the curtains, but I can say with confidence that something truly unique is in the works which would benefit all of the 420 related coins immensely.

More info coming up soon - please hold on! Wink

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

If you combine all the marijuana coins communities and devs, it would end up being the #2 cryptocoin behind bitcoin.

I just wrote about this here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=874423.msg9711657#msg9711657 .

I think there is a way to combine all coins "community presence " to make better aware of what we are doing outside each others own bubbles.

Valuing each coin is next to impossible... I agree a merge within these coins wouldn't be a bad thing... I think potcoin is the furthest ahead of anyone by a landslide as for real world adoption... Not sure how this all would scale...

The value issue is indeed something that is not easily solved. That said, there is an idea brewing that may change the situation radically - without requiring any of the participating coin projects to do anything other than an agreement. We've been putting this together with Dopecoindude and will come up with detailed description ASAP - meaning, hopefully, as soon as next weekend. That's not a promise though since our hands are really very very full at the moment, but it's a goal that may well be reached.

Thank you all for such an amazingly supportive and positive take on the initiative! Many details are still unknown and no deals or promises have been made behind the curtains, but I can say with confidence that something truly unique is in the works which would benefit all of the 420 related coins immensely.

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

Nice update. will be waiting for this.

I had great chat with altcoin.center yesterday morning and this guy seems to know what he is doing. he got his goals high, but still keeps his feet on the ground.

I agree goals are realistic... Obviously the more coins involved= more people working on it that is a great thing but these things take time...... Fuelcoin devs put over 50% into a third party account which basically caused the boom... Was wondering on thoughts here... I imagine the devs are majority owners

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aaron_m

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:56:16 PM

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

I had great chat with altcoin.center yesterday morning and this guy seems to know what he is doing. he got his goals high, but still keeps his feet on the ground.

I agree goals are realistic... Obviously the more coins involved= more people working on it that is a great thing but these things take time...... Fuelcoin devs put over 50% into a third party account which basically caused the boom... Was wondering on thoughts here... I imagine the devs are majority owners

Sorry but 50% of what?

And regarding devs being majorty owners, we're not even close, remember we're not the original devs and the premine was very low and nearly all of it was given away, I know even dopey has a lot less than many people exchanged and hes spent thousands of dollars on this project.
altcoin.center

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 04:01:35 PM

Sorry but 50% of what?

And regarding devs being majorty owners, we're not even close, remember we're not the original devs and the premine was very low and nearly all of it was given away, I know even dopey has a lot less than many people exchanged and hes spent thousands of dollars on this project.

I agree.

In the name of transparency I hereby announce that I have 47,467.130916 DOPE confirmed and 88,638.469218 DOPE unconfirmed in my wallet.

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

Altcoin.Center - Hard Core Crypto Professionals: https://altcoin.center/
Ridiculously Secure - The Ultimate Crypto Wallet Vault: https://altcoin.center/ridiculous/
Crypto Shop: Only the highest quality - only with cryptos! https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/
Lovethecoins

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:34:07 PM

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

Sorry but 50% of what?

50% of coins... It was just a suggestion... I wasn't aware none of the devs are the same figured SOMEONE was stock piling coins Wink

Sorry but 50% of what?

I agree.

In the name of transparency I hereby announce that I have 47,467.130916 DOPE confirmed and 88,638.469218 DOPE unconfirmed in my wallet.

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

Thank you Jyri... I would have expected more Smiley I have 400K in the wallet right now staking away

anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1411
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 11:08:41 AM

UP! Smiley
Lovethecoins

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 06:18:55 PM

the donation address from 1.page is actually under control of dopecoin?... want spend some coins for good work...or next projects..however

I love the help this community is offering good stuff don`t see that very often

aaron_m

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:31:39 PM

the donation address from 1.page is actually under control of dopecoin?... want spend some coins for good work...or next projects..however

Do you mean the one in dopey's sig? I think thats a old v2 address, but I can set one up.
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1411

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 12:26:39 AM

Do you mean the one in dopey's sig? I think thats a old v2 address, but I can set one up.
Yes, set new DopeCoin development fund  Smiley
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 02:40:56 AM

awfully quiet around here
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:32:42 AM

DOPE has had a long lifespan. There have been ups and downs to distribute coins. You can never prove who has which coins because someone might have 10,000 wallets but I doubt any single person or group of people have 21% or more of the coins like the infamous satoshi person/group has of bitcoins.

bitcoinbcn

Activity: 714
Merit: 125

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 03:14:40 PM

I do not want to show concern, i just ask, Aaron_m, Dopecoindude, Altcoin.center, any news?

aaron_m

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 04:13:01 PM

I do not want to show concern, i just ask, Aaron_m, Dopecoindude, Altcoin.center, any news?

Ended up having to write a new database system for the multipool as the old one couldn't handle the speed i needed data, but should be live soon, we can then start our bonus payments for mining.
gwopr

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 06:55:39 PM

Hello everybody,
I've just discovered I have to swap my coins.
But I can't fill the form in the official website for swapping to V3: my old wallet now can't sync so I can't get the private key. did I miss something? Help me please...
dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 07:33:55 PM

Things are moving along. Just taking a bit of time to get things squared away. Don't fret!  Grin

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
bitcoinbcn

Activity: 714
Merit: 125

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 07:50:59 PM

Ended up having to write a new database system for the multipool as the old one couldn't handle the speed i needed data, but should be live soon, we can then start our bonus payments for mining.

Things are moving along. Just taking a bit of time to get things squared away. Don't fret!  Grin

Ok, ty.

aaron_m

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 10:18:52 PM

Hello everybody,
But I can't fill the form in the official website for swapping to V3: my old wallet now can't sync so I can't get the private key. did I miss something? Help me please...

You don't need to be synced to get your priv keys, nothing to worry about.  As the multipool was delayed I'm also still doing 1:1 swaps, so get yours added asap.
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 12:47:10 AM

Kudos for all those involved with DopeCoin!

@aaron_m & dopecoindude You guys continue to provide results and maintain a high level of professionalism even when dealing with the mundane type questions. All questions are important to those asking and you guys continue to provide answers regardless.

Thanks.
altcoin.center

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 04:29:59 AM

I'll join the chorus - no worries, things are strolling along! =)

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

Altcoin.Center - Hard Core Crypto Professionals: https://altcoin.center/
Ridiculously Secure - The Ultimate Crypto Wallet Vault: https://altcoin.center/ridiculous/
Crypto Shop: Only the highest quality - only with cryptos! https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/
gwopr

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 12:04:43 PM

Hello everybody,

You don't need to be synced to get your priv keys, nothing to worry about.  As the multipool was delayed I'm also still doing 1:1 swaps, so get yours added asap.

could you please be more direct please? You mean multipool.dopecoin.com, right? which way do you swap? thanks in advance
aaron_m

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 02:38:43 PM

Hello everybody,

could you please be more direct please? You mean multipool.dopecoin.com, right? which way do you swap? thanks in advance

Just downloaded the new wallet and noticed the coin swap.

Any help on how to dump the private key from v2?

thanks in advance

Right the page is up, going to add some extra help files shortly for people that don't know how to get their privkeys

https://dopecoin.com/coin_swap.php

Anyone who needs to get your private keys from the PC wallet, its easy just follow the below steps.

1. In V2 wallet make sure CoinControl is active (settings>options>display). Then go to send coins and click inputs in CoinControl panel, from there click on list view. Scroll through the list and right click on each address displayed there and copy the address then post it in notepad.

2. Now you have got all your addresses including the hidden change addresses time to export the private keys. Open the console still in the V2 wallet (help>debug window>console). Type into the console dumpprivkey <DopeCoinaddress>, where <DopCoinaddress> put your address here (example: dumpprivkey 4HfAmTL8oDq851kY17EaQeEEq97pTTsdBu). Do this for each of the addresses you got in step one, after each dump your private key for that address will be shown in the console window, copy and paste each of these keys into notepad also best place would be below each of the addresses your copied earlier so you know which key is for each address.

3. Goto https://dopecoin.com/coin_swap.php and exchange your coins to V3 and prepare for staking.

Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 473 »
  Print  

Jump to: