Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:22:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the biggest problem that crypto faces today?
Regulation - 5 (18.5%)
Scammers - 13 (48.1%)
Mass Adoption - 1 (3.7%)
Real world use - 7 (25.9%)
Security - 0 (0%)
Too early - 1 (3.7%)
Total Voters: 27

Pages: « 1 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 [261] 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 473 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal  (Read 635373 times)
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 04:38:19 AM

Another announcement in the works!  In the process of working out a way to allow you to use DopeCoin on a debit card for purchases anywhere.  DopeCoin isn't the only coin, but will be added as an option shortly. This will allow you to purchase medical cannabis  at dispensaries using DopeCoin. More details on this card coming soon.

Ah hell here are some teaser details... since I hate just quick updates:

• InstaFreeze - Allows you to freeze the value of Bitcoins Instantly upon credit to your account.
  • InstaConvert - Converts supported Altcoins to Bitcoins Instantly so you dont have to say no to users of other Altcoins.
  • Instant Withdrawal - No waiting time to withdraw funds.

Just a few details more coming...

DOPE is killing it  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 05:32:49 AM

Another announcement in the works!  In the process of working out a way to allow you to use DopeCoin on a debit card for purchases anywhere.  DopeCoin isn't the only coin, but will be added as an option shortly. This will allow you to purchase medical cannabis  at dispensaries using DopeCoin. More details on this card coming soon.

• InstaFreeze - Allows you to freeze the value of Bitcoins Instantly upon credit to your account.
  • InstaConvert - Converts supported Altcoins to Bitcoins Instantly so you dont have to say no to users of other Altcoins.

DOPE is killing it  Cool

Lol trying to make a difference Tongue

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
monoxide

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 06:23:37 AM

Whoa! Here we go. Every time I come to check out this thread I see better and better news.
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 07:30:46 AM

amazing run of success. time to hodl.
Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 09:21:02 AM

how do i add the nodes?

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1410
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 09:37:52 AM

how do i add the nodes?

Try this: create dopecoin.conf file in your %APPDATA%/Roaming/DopeCoin folder and paste the following code:
Code:
addnode=62.236.108.227
addnode=107.170.17.202
addnode=203.20.114.252
addnode=62.121.62.174
addnode=37.48.87.10
addnode=46.105.118.15
addnode=220.237.83.120
addnode=220.244.183.88
addnode=37.187.144.36
dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 01:17:46 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2015, 01:44:06 PM by dopecoindude

amazing run of success. time to hodl.

Thanks! things are definitely progressing for DopeCoin. Big week ahead here!

dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 02:24:19 PM

how do i add the nodes?

Did you figure it out ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHycbvK2JuY

crappy video, and its for mazacoin but its all the same so follow those directions on how to add the nodes.

dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 06:05:09 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2015, 06:19:37 PM by dopecoindude

If anyone wants to write two or three lines about what they think of DopeCoin and the future of it we'll include it in our a new website to be launched very soon. Just post below. Thanks! Grin

SecretsOfCrypto

Activity: 466

Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 06:20:30 PM

It seems there is some progress here, what is SilkCoinReloaded and why is it special for DOPEcoin to be a part of it compared to any other coin?
dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 06:27:49 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2015, 06:43:53 PM by dopecoindude

It seems there is some progress here, what is SilkCoinReloaded and why is it special for DOPEcoin to be a part of it compared to any other coin?

Hi SecretsOfCrypto,

Obviously, I might sound bias , but I think the fact we are on SilkRoadReloaded as a p2p dark marketplace is pretty significant. It isn't a coin its a marketplace.  We are listed right there with some other coins such as , DarkCoin, BlackCoin and of course Bitcoin who are pretty big in this space. One benefit that isn't obvious just yet , is we have a deal where the fee's ( fee's for conversion to btc and txt fee ) are waived if you use DopeCoin to purchase cannabis and the such. The only other coin that offers this is of course Bitcoin.  This fact might have gotten lost with the announcement ,but this is a fairly big advantage as your DopeCoin becomes worth more ( i.e rise in value ) the more you get to spend on the same level as Bitcoin and there is a lot more room to grow in DopeCoin as its so cheap right now.  I'll start with this and answer any other questions you may have. Thanks!

dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 06:39:37 PM

Don't forget about the Dopecoin lottery!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=927963

Little bit more than half an hour left!!
80,003.659684  DOPE in the pot! get in! GET IN!

4thKind

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 07:45:57 PM

Any news on what's being done with bounties?

The decentralised market has been basically found with SRR now established ( we might apply to our own legal market shortly ,or the p2p fiat exchange )  .  Or, we can adjust ( or, use these funds ) in a different way . Open to suggestions. It would be nice to figure out a way to bring in new faces to DopeCoin. Maybe, some sort of advertisement , of sorts.

The addition of DOPE to SRR with a fee waiver is great news, don't get me wrong... BUT it's not a decentralized market.   The site still exists as a hidden service on I2P somewhere, the same way SR and SR 2.0 existed somewhere on TOR.  There is still a central point of failure.  It's also still in its infancy.  There is no established record of security, stability,  or credibility.   My point is, it could theoretically disappear at any time leaving us back to square one or worse.

I would like to see you continue to search for a developer who would be willing to create us our own decentralized market with no single point of failure using the framework you showed me in IRC.    If not that, then maybe someone who could write us the necessary software framework to be included as a payment option in Open Baazar.

The last thing I want to see is a bounty that was meant for a specific purpose (a decentralized market) pissed away on advertising.   Potcoin pissed plenty of money away on advertising.  Radio ad, billboards, you name it.   What did it net them?  Nothing.   Why?   Because they failed to make the coin useful for its intended purpose.   If we concentrate on developing the tools we need to make DOPE adoptable and useful, awareness will take care of itself.  The only advertising you need is BCT, Facebook, Twitter, and anything else that is free.  When DOPE is sitting at the top of Trex with 200 BTC in volume because it's up 2800% over the last 24 hours, motherfuckers will take notice.   
dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 08:09:31 PM

The addition of DOPE to SRR with a fee waiver is great news, don't get me wrong... BUT it's not a decentralized market.   The site still exists as a hidden service on I2P somewhere, the same way SR and SR 2.0 existed somewhere on TOR.  There is still a central point of failure.  It's also still in its infancy.  There is no established record of security, stability,  or credibility.   My point is, it could theoretically disappear at any time leaving us back to square one or worse.

I hear what you are saying and you are correct it isn't decentralized as it can be taken down. I get your points. I just didn't know if people were satisfied with that , or should we re-direct the funds elswhere. Yes, it is just starting out also good point.

I would like to see you continue to search for a developer who would be willing to create us our own decentralized market with no single point of failure using the framework you showed me in IRC.    If not that, then maybe someone who could write us the necessary software framework to be included as a payment option in Open Baazar.

Will do.  I think with the rise in value ( that I do predict ) well attract more attention to develop such a place as since our last discussion I've found some more open-source software to dev. a framework as such. I have one person who might build it out. We were going to do this regardless  ( internal market ) and the SSR. So will keep to it.

The last thing I want to see is a bounty that was meant for a specific purpose (a decentralized market) pissed away on advertising.   Potcoin pissed plenty of money away on advertising.  Radio ad, billboards, you name it.   What did it net them?  Nothing.   Why?   Because they failed to make the coin useful for its intended purpose.   If we concentrate on developing the tools we need to make DOPE adoptable and useful, awareness will take care of itself.  The only advertising you need is BCT, Facebook, Twitter, and anything else that is free.  When DOPE is sitting at the top of Trex with 200 BTC in volume because it's up 2800% over the last 24 hours, motherfuckers will take notice.  

I agree. I wouldn't have done that , but I get your point.  Ya, I've seen what PotCoin did , totaly destroyed themselves and do not want to head down that road.  I agree 4th, tools , TOOLS, and MORE TOOLS that make Dopecoin useful is where our time/DOPE should be spent because as the saying goes, "if you build it they will come" .  I agree with the BCT ,F.B, Twitter  for FREE advertising I was just thinking a little bit of a bump in paid advertising ( whatever form it might be ) a banner in some forum to help get some new faces here.  LOL I like how you ended that. Couldn't have said it better Tongue

For transparency the bounty has not been touched.

monoxide

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 08:14:34 PM

The addition of DOPE to SRR with a fee waiver is great news, don't get me wrong... BUT it's not a decentralized market.   The site still exists as a hidden service on I2P somewhere, the same way SR and SR 2.0 existed somewhere on TOR.  There is still a central point of failure.  It's also still in its infancy.  There is no established record of security, stability,  or credibility.   My point is, it could theoretically disappear at any time leaving us back to square one or worse.

I hear what you are saying and you are correct it isn't decentralized as it can be taken down. I get your points. I just didn't know if people were satisfied with that , or should we re-direct the funds elswhere. Yes, it is just starting out also good point.

I would like to see you continue to search for a developer who would be willing to create us our own decentralized market with no single point of failure using the framework you showed me in IRC.    If not that, then maybe someone who could write us the necessary software framework to be included as a payment option in Open Baazar.

Will do.  I think with the rise in value ( that I do predict ) well attract more attention to develop such a place as since our last discussion I've found some more open-source software to dev. a framework as such. I have one person who might build it out. We were going to do this regardless  ( internal market ) and the SSR. So will keep to it.

The last thing I want to see is a bounty that was meant for a specific purpose (a decentralized market) pissed away on advertising.   Potcoin pissed plenty of money away on advertising.  Radio ad, billboards, you name it.   What did it net them?  Nothing.   Why?   Because they failed to make the coin useful for its intended purpose.   If we concentrate on developing the tools we need to make DOPE adoptable and useful, awareness will take care of itself.  The only advertising you need is BCT, Facebook, Twitter, and anything else that is free.  When DOPE is sitting at the top of Trex with 200 BTC in volume because it's up 2800% over the last 24 hours, motherfuckers will take notice.  

I agree. I wouldn't have done that , but I get your point.  Ya, I've seen what PotCoin did , totaly destroyed themselves and do not want to head down that road.  I agree 4th, tools , TOOLS, and MORE TOOLS that make Dopecoin useful is where our time/DOPE should be spent because as the saying goes, "if you build it they will come" .  I agree with the BCT ,F.B, Twitter  for FREE advertising I was just thinking a little bit of a bump in paid advertising ( whatever form it might be ) a banner in some forum to help get some new faces here.  LOL I like how you ended that. Couldn't have said it better Tongue

For transparency the bounty has not been touched.

These are the kind of discussion we need in here. I have made me fb and g+ account of Dopecoin Monoxide and will start spread the word the best way i know.
My lottery wasn't made for me to gain those fees, but to get more attention for this community.
I also put my fees from round one to round two pot.

And ya 4thkind. I love how you ended that!
4thKind

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 09:30:08 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2015, 11:05:09 PM by 4thKind

It's an AWESOME starting point and huge victory for DOPE.   I also predict that the success of SRR will lead to a huge price increase and increased awareness for DOPE that will make our bounty start to look very attractive.

Tearz

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 10:13:39 PM

do i add all the nodes?

BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
anotherlateminer
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 10:15:59 PM

do i add all the nodes?

Have you tried the nodes I posted?
Tearz

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 10:21:10 PM

do i add all the nodes?

i get 0 connections

BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
anotherlateminer
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 10:28:33 PM

do i add all the nodes?

i get 0 connections

I've uploaded peers.dat file for you: https://www.dropbox.com/s/01j22j7a5u2x2vp/dopecoinv3-peers.rar?dl=0

Copy it to %APPDATA%/Roaming/DopeCoin (overwrite existing file). It may help.
Pages: « 1 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 [261] 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 473 »
  Print  

Jump to: