Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 01:45:03 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: What value do you think Bitcoin will achieve in the next 12 months?
$1000 - 2 (2.2%)
$5000 - 5 (5.6%)
$7500 - 7 (7.8%)
$10000 - 30 (33.3%)
$20000 - 14 (15.6%)
$25000 - 13 (14.4%)
$100000 - 19 (21.1%)
Total Voters: 90

Pages: « 1 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 [323] 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... 448 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🚀🚀 DOPECOIN : Online shops accepting DopeCoin and payment gateway OTW 🚀  (Read 568357 times)
Tearz

Activity: 280

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 09:27:30 PM

Speaking of pictures....I never shared these designs for the DOPEbabes t-shirts for the DOPEbabes team we were working on ( and now getting back together ) .

add a qr signature the shape of a leaf that directs them to site

Yes, you know that is a good idea. So they have QR in the shape of Pot Leaf and they can get tips in DOPE for wearing it around  Grin
for every person that visits they get a commission of dope

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1344

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 10:03:56 PM

Blog entry on Grasscity:
http://forum.grasscity.com/blog/10500/entry-13709-dopecoin-launches-grow-network-partnership-first-grow-opens-in-canada-for-dopecoin/
Blog entry on 420Magazine:
http://www.420magazine.com/forums/blogs/239922/dopecoin-launches-grow-network-partnership-first-grow-opens-canada-dopecoin-7731/

If any of you have an account give them a shoutout on it. Thanks! Grin

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
Tearz

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:04:27 PM

i got ip banned remember lol

Tearz

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:05:07 PM

btw bive me the dope sig it would complement the one i have

dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 10:10:34 PM

see if this works:

Code:
[b][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=467641.0]Dope[color=green]Coin[/color][/url]. Freedom Is Not Enough.[/b]
[i]First weed-related coin. Secure. Fast. Green.[/i]

Tearz

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:17:30 PM

done hows it look?

dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 10:18:21 PM

done hows it look?
So DOPE Beautiful  Cheesy

Tearz

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:27:35 PM

done hows it look?
i am the pope of dope now and forever miner you want to be my cardinal ?

dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 10:33:00 PM

done hows it look?
i am the pope of dope now and forever miner you want to be my cardinal ?

Hahaha Tongue  yes.

dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 10:48:18 PM

Bounties Page will be worked on the next few days here are the list that will be put up:

• Coinomi Android Wallet
    • Branded DOPE Merchant Platform
    • Grow Op Costs
    • Domains listed above ( for the marketplace )
    • DopeCoin Charity Drive

As for the domains we've been slowly selling some DOPE off to buy up a few domains ( more on this shortly ) , but any help would be great toward the cause.  As for the the other items listed there will be influx of $$ put into DopeCoin over the next few months so these projects are going to get done regardless of the bounty , but any amount of DOPE you want to put in will help of course.  Please, list any other items you want to see.

As for the DOPE Merchant Platform we'll be able to take a small fee % per transaction that can help fund Dope related projects. You'll be able to buy DOPE with PayPal and there will be a marketplace to sell items in it.[/list]

Tearz

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
    September 27, 2015, 09:59:24 PM

Bounties Page will be worked on the next few days here are the list that will be put up:

• Coinomi Android Wallet
      • Grow Op Costs
      • DopeCoin Charity Drive

As for the domains we've been slowly selling some DOPE off to buy up a few domains ( more on this shortly ) , but any help would be great toward the cause.  As for the the other items listed there will be influx of $$ put into DopeCoin over the next few months so these projects are going to get done regardless of the bounty , but any amount of DOPE you want to put in will help of course.  Please, list any other items you want to see.

As for the DOPE Merchant Platform we'll be able to take a small fee % per transaction that can help fund Dope related projects. You'll be able to buy DOPE with PayPal and there will be a marketplace to sell items in it.[/list]
      i still say we should have our own market like shadow does XD

dopecoindude
      Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
      September 27, 2015, 10:14:30 PM

• Coinomi Android Wallet
        • Grow Op Costs
        • DopeCoin Charity Drive

All in good time my friend , all in good time. I mean the market place right SRR right now , but that isn't gaining to much traction. Our own built-in one is what you are thinking I'm sure. We have the secure messages built into the wallet and haven't seen anyone use it so far.

Tearz

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
        September 27, 2015, 11:13:19 PM

• Coinomi Android Wallet
          • Grow Op Costs
          • DopeCoin Charity Drive

All in good time my friend , all in good time. I mean the market place right SRR right now , but that isn't gaining to much traction. Our own built-in one is what you are thinking I'm sure. We have the secure messages built into the wallet and haven't seen anyone use it so far.
          why not use it to contact grow ops Tongue

dopecoindude
          Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
          September 27, 2015, 11:14:55 PM

• Coinomi Android Wallet
            • Grow Op Costs
            • DopeCoin Charity Drive

Not sure if it ( SRR )  has the ability to message the vendor or not but that isn't a bad idea.  Want to help ? Tongue

Tearz

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
            September 27, 2015, 11:31:51 PM

• Coinomi Android Wallet
              • Grow Op Costs
              • DopeCoin Charity Drive

Not sure if it ( SRR )  has the ability to message the vendor or not but that isn't a bad idea.  Want to help ? Tongue
              how :O

dopecoindude
              Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
              September 27, 2015, 11:34:43 PM

• Coinomi Android Wallet
                • Grow Op Costs
                • DopeCoin Charity Drive

Get i2p  and get on SilkRoadReloaded and see if you can even contact grow ops on the site Tongue

Tearz

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
                September 27, 2015, 11:45:41 PM

• Coinomi Android Wallet
                  • Grow Op Costs
                  • DopeCoin Charity Drive

Get i2p  and get on SilkRoadReloaded and see if you can even contact grow ops on the site Tongue
                  it uses java is it safe? only used tor

l8nit3

Activity: 952

www.L8nit3-miners.com

View Profile WWW
                  September 29, 2015, 05:30:47 AM

So far SRR seems to be a mere shadow of the original. Unsure if its possible to 'PM' the vendor, but there arent very many on there yet anyways. Likely most are too gun shy after so many busts through tor.

GirlsToken2.0 - NEW DEV BCT ANN
                  BTC: 1G2PTf59cYsWKoZjj3i3Cv1Bb8NuNaeho2
                  L8nit3-Miners YIIMP & ZNOMP #GetMining
                  [/color]
                  Tearz

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
                  September 29, 2015, 05:43:14 AM

So far SRR seems to be a mere shadow of the original. Unsure if its possible to 'PM' the vendor, but there arent very many on there yet anyways. Likely most are too gun shy after so many busts through tor.
                  i say we each get free samples of dopewreck xP

Virtuoso

Activity: 980

View Profile
                  September 30, 2015, 08:13:35 AM

Are there any plans to bring Dopecoin-Poker back online?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wi2fvnaMjs

This would be great... Grin

▄███▄
                          ▄█████████▄
                       ▄██████████▀  ██▄
                    ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
                  █▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
                  ██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
                  █████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
                  ████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
                  ▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
                     ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
                  ██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
                  █████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
                  ████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
                  ████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
                    ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
                       ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
                          ▀███▌ ▐███▀
                             ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                    THE FIRST    OF ITS KIND
                    SELF-GOVERNED    ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▄███▄
                          ▄█████████▄
                       ▄██████████▀  ██▄
                    ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
                  █▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
                  ██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
                  █████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
                  ████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
                  ▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
                     ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
                  ██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
                  █████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
                  ████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
                  ████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
                    ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
                       ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
                          ▀███▌ ▐███▀
                             ▀███▀

Pages: « 1 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 [323] 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... 448 »
                    Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.