Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:35:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the biggest problem that crypto faces today?
Regulation - 5 (18.5%)
Scammers - 13 (48.1%)
Mass Adoption - 1 (3.7%)
Real world use - 7 (25.9%)
Security - 0 (0%)
Too early - 1 (3.7%)
Total Voters: 27

Pages: « 1 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 [413] 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 473 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal  (Read 635406 times)
ggmaxlord

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:43:37 AM

What are the requirements for the writer/blogger? How many articles per month? Does it have to be an already established site or can I launch one and start blogging?

PS: I have been busy with work so I will add additional information about Dope Coin later but I went ahead and set up a basic homepage website to help direct people on how to acquire Dope Coins as well as set up a small little forum dedicated to dope coin with a user marketplace category as well.

Feel free to mess around and give some feedback : http://www.dopecoin.us/

great starting point for the website, maybe add a little news feed for updates on social media/bitcointalk thread? just an idea not sure how feasible or useful it would be since u can just go find the info yourself relatively quick, but might be more convenient to have rss feed in a single location.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 10:05:25 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2017, 10:23:27 AM by Dr Charles

What are the requirements for the writer/blogger? How many articles per month? Does it have to be an already established site or can I launch one and start blogging?

PS: I have been busy with work so I will add additional information about Dope Coin later but I went ahead and set up a basic homepage website to help direct people on how to acquire Dope Coins as well as set up a small little forum dedicated to dope coin with a user marketplace category as well.

great starting point for the website, maybe add a little news feed for updates on social media/bitcointalk thread? just an idea not sure how feasible or useful it would be since u can just go find the info yourself relatively quick, but might be more convenient to have rss feed in a single location.

Definitely doable. I just threw this together quickly becomes the dopecoinseeds website is finally ready. Ill add little components here and there.

PS: just noticed the links behind the wallet downloads were incorrect, that has been corrected now.

Minted

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

DopeCoin! My Green Goddess!

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:06:17 PM

DopeCoin End of the month Report ( 06/01/17 )

HAPPY SUNDAY! Sorry for the delay in our monthly report! These are restarting up. BUT the action continues in the DOPE world! As you’ll see below the infrastructure is being built around DopeCoin Gold and to help meet the needs of our community.  We’ve been busy behind the scenes just working away on projects!

• The DopeSeeds Payments can now be accepted with Dopecoin. We are just doing some minor tweak and we should be on our way!

• Of, course we continue to add partnership such as . Many, more are onboarding as we speak and will have continuous updates here on the thread regarding it. We are super excited about the partnerships being struck up!

• We're in the process working out our Android online wallet. Piecing this together will be key to a lot of things that we plan on doing so expect some good updates regarding this in the near future!

Finally, with the marketcap soaring to new heights let’s focus on spreading the word of DOPE to the far corners of the world! And do us a favor if you haven’t already join our slack! http://dopecoin.com/slack/ .  Expect, more user growth in the upcoming months as we start to really engage!

Long LIVE Dope!  Grin

Thanks,
DopeCoindude

P.S
Once again we do have the following open:

Online Developer
Bounty: Up to 1 million DopeCoins
Must be capable of building and maintaining
the proposed advertising platform with
the assistance of the rest of the team.

Blogger / Writer
Bounty: Up to 1 million DopeCoins
Active writer required to spearhead the content
creation for the new Reefer Media news source.
Must love crypto and marijuana.

Well what a report! Could have been written by me in 10 mins with what I know already. Nothing new, reports of so much to add, well where is it? Hopeless imo.

>>>>The future is bright! The future is DOPE!<<<<
>>>>>>>>DopeCoin!     Enough said!<<<<<<<<
GoldieX

Activity: 248

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 02:33:38 PM

Well what a report! Could have been written by me in 10 mins with what I know already. Nothing new, reports of so much to add, well where is it? Hopeless imo.

We do prefer to announce things once we have working models ... however, since you insist on more info ...

1. I am the new CEO of Dopecoin Gold and hope to be bringing many new additions to the dopecoin community over the coming months ... This does not mean that Dopey has moved on, far from the contrary, but we all have real life situations to deal with as well as taking care of Dopecoin and it's acceptance and advancement within the marijuana industry ... more on this later maybe ...

2. Approx a week ago, we gave the green light to one of our devs to update to 0.12 Bitcore with a new GUI to be incorporated ... allowing for time constraints, we see this taking approx 8 weeks to implement ... Anotherlateminer will be along soon to discuss things further ... until then you can read about it here : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_WmVAF0tYcbRXdjYW56X2hTR1E/view

3. We are in the process of opening our own online dispensary for Canada ... it will allow us to be more pro-active in the industry rather than relying upon outside influences to promote Dopecoin ... it's a natural step in our evolution and after reviewing results from dispensaries already on our books it just makes sense to bring the marketing and promotion in-house .. we will be adding many more as time progresses and we cement ties with growers worldwide.

4. We have been approached in relation to the acceptance of dopecoin as payment method for another website / bricks & mortar business ... I will not say more about this until we have crossed t's and dotted i's

5. dopecoinseeds.com gets closer and closer to being fully functional, we have now implemented bitcoin and steem acceptance also, but there are one or two niggling issues with the code, which should be fixed pretty quickly ... Once we have the code all working nicely, we will implement if fully into a magento extension that will make implementation much easier for Magento store owners. We have the full backing of cointopay to bring this into reality asap.

6. The same type of coding is taking place as we speak to bring cointopay's wordpress plugin up to date and fully functional, we had to make a fair few changes to their current plugin to work with woo-commerce ... again, as soon as we have something more concrete, we will let you know

7. Now, have I missed something? ... probably, but as it comes back into my reality, I shall let you all know ..

If there is something you, the community, would like to see us working on or developing, please let us know and I can assure you we will look into it

Respect
Goldie ...

▣ BRIXCOIN ▣ Masternodes And Community Platform  ▣
~~*~~🔸🔺 https://www.brixco.in 🔺🔸~~*~~
dopey (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:50:34 PM

This is correct, Goldie will be taking on the role as CEO of the project and will focus on the execution of our day to day agenda and push the machine forward.

This will allow me the opportunity to focus my efforts on more big picture development based items and keep me from getting bogged down on management related tasks.
My specialty has always been on to take a vision and put all of the pieces together in order to make it a reality and it is time that I get back to these types of tasks in order to take DopeCoin to the next level.

Nothing has changed, except for the fact that we have officially expanded our team to a more professional level and now have a member willing to dedicate his time and resources by taking on a CEO position.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out.

Dopey
Minted

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:03:18 PM

Now that's more like it..many thanks!

Chofoe

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:02:33 PM

This is correct, Goldie will be taking on the role as CEO of the project and will focus on the execution of our day to day agenda and push the machine forward.

This will allow me the opportunity to focus my efforts on more big picture development based items and keep me from getting bogged down on management related tasks.
My specialty has always been on to take a vision and put all of the pieces together in order to make it a reality and it is time that I get back to these types of tasks in order to take DopeCoin to the next level.

Nothing has changed, except for the fact that we have officially expanded our team to a more professional level and now have a member willing to dedicate his time and resources by taking on a CEO position.

Dopey

Hi,

You could add more transparency on your website about the team and also in the first page of this thread. Perhaps I have missed something, but I can't find real identity of Goldie and I think it would be quite important for the community and future investors to know more.
GoldieX

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 06:24:39 PM

Dopey

Hi,

You could add more transparency on your website about the team and also in the first page of this thread. Perhaps I have missed something, but I can't find real identity of Goldie and I think it would be quite important for the community and future investors to know more.

I have updated my profile information for those that are interested ... within it contains my identity and one of the many groups that I am involved with. others team profiles are also linked within the developer profiles listed on the front page ... how much they wish to divulge online is their prerogative but the founder Dopey & I are happy for everyone to get the knowledge they seek ...

The trouble with the front space of this forum is that it would take up a load of space to list everything for you ... for now follow the links provided and you'll find out who we are Smiley ... if you need to know more, then please ask pertinent questions and we'd be happy to answer them

Thank you
Goldie

GoldieX

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 07:44:33 PM

back to #7 ... i forgot ...

Dopecoin Seeds Targets Colorado
<<< See How We Bring The CrossHairs Into Focus ...

LouTong

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:11:17 AM

Wow that's great news about Goldie becoming the CEO of dopecoin.  I've been watching him for some time and he is one of, or possibly, the most proactive member of our community.  For me this doubles the potential of DC overnight.  Good times incoming.. Winning!  Cool
GoldieX

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 03:06:05 PM

Thank you for the kind words ... all I promise right now is to keep on trucking and actually do some real world applications to further dopecoin and the marijuana industry wherever I come across it ...

I am, for sure, dead set against using any type of gimmick to try and inflate prices for our benefit ... unlike, what I have seen recently (but enough about that) ... I could go off on one, but that is not my style ... put the head down, work hard, bring dope to the masses ...

Oh. and by the way, being my age and an aging hippy by heart, dope is very much part of my life and shortly I will lay down some of my activities across the years .. keep your eyes peeled Smiley

Minted

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:27:04 PM

Glad to see a solid foundation is being made. Very important, in fact crucial in any long term project.
Respect!

GoldieX

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 04:32:53 PM

A short discussion with the dopecoinseeds developers ... I brought these guys in as part of the package, they are currently working on a payment issue between the magento store and cointopay ... this is the convo & answer, so that everyone knows where we are :

I have not heard from you since Friday .. please update me
Yes, we were off over the weekend. On Monday, we worked on resolving the currency issue. Its a bug of Magento. We’re still fixing it.

We are really trying to keep you informed of every move we make ... but the best stuff is still to be seen inside the dopecoin slack, it's where the REAL deals go down Smiley

GoldieX

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 07:13:13 PM

^^^ SEE IF YOU CAN FOLLOW THE FINAL DESTINATION ^^^

dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 07:55:58 PM

Good job dude looks great

This is amazing Dr. Charles!  Great job on putting this together. If anyone has other DOPE related projects please do pass it on to me to include in the reports. Thanks!

Edit: do you know when you'll have the forum aspect of it open ?

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 08:40:23 PM

This is amazing Dr. Charles!  Great job on putting this together. If anyone has other DOPE related projects please do pass it on to me to include in the reports. Thanks!

The forum should be good to go now, just go to http://www.dopecoin.us/members-forum/ and you should be able to create an account and join. If you cant, please let me know and I will get it addressed.

PS: also first jab at steemit haha https://steemit.com/cannabis/@drcharles/new-resource-to-get-into-dope-coin

Grimnir

Activity: 167

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 09:06:29 PM

The forum should be good to go now, just go to http://www.dopecoin.us/members-forum/ and you should be able to create an account and join. If you cant, please let me know and I will get it addressed.

PS: also first jab at steemit haha https://steemit.com/cannabis/@drcharles/new-resource-to-get-into-dope-coin

The option to create a new account on the forum is missing. You need to go into wordpress settings > General ... check the anyone can register box.

Chofoe

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 09:56:08 PM

Block explorer has been down for 20 days https://www.blockexperts.com/dope. Perhaps it should be renewed Smiley
Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 10:15:38 PM

The option to create a new account on the forum is missing. You need to go into wordpress settings > General ... check the anyone can register box.

Done... please double check to see if it is all good. I appreciate the feedback.

tritonium

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 10:22:48 PM

Block explorer has been down for 20 days https://www.blockexperts.com/dope. Perhaps it should be renewed Smiley

Cryptoid is better and lets anyone donate to keep the explorer running.
Pages: « 1 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 [413] 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 473 »
  Print  

Jump to: