Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:23:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the biggest problem that crypto faces today?
Regulation - 5 (18.5%)
Scammers - 13 (48.1%)
Mass Adoption - 1 (3.7%)
Real world use - 7 (25.9%)
Security - 0 (0%)
Too early - 1 (3.7%)
Total Voters: 27

Pages: « 1 ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 [417] 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 ... 473 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal  (Read 635406 times)
vitaliy_www

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:16:27 PM

Hempcoin will be the better one. Poloniex will add it this week.

From what I have seen there is very little coming out of Hempcoin, it was like that months ago and it's like it now ... imo

Still the beginning of Hempcoin. It will hit next week easily 2000Sat

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tritonium

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:17:21 PM

Better how? There is a resurgence, the wallet has been fixed, website being worked on, etc. However there is still no plan forward that I have seen for long term growth. Dope has all of that and more. I would make sure you get at least a little dope before this train leaves the station for good.
vitaliy_www

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:26:43 PM

Better how? There is a resurgence, the wallet has been fixed, website being worked on, etc. However there is still no plan forward that I have seen for long term growth. Dope has all of that and more. I would make sure you get at least a little dope before this train leaves the station for good.

Maybe but HEMPCOIN will have this week Poloniex  Cool
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 12:30:03 PM

Uhh no... lol there is no source for that so you are just hoping that it happens.

vitaliy_www

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:34:43 PM

Uhh no... lol there is no source for that so you are just hoping that it happens.

It is source. Dev Hempcoin Dev posted it on Twitter and on bitcointalk.

And also this Bot I use ping me everyday to buy it

https://goo.gl/Zjskj6
Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 12:36:05 PM

Not clicking on your link but anyway, because someone posted it? Did Polo announce it? If not then I wouldnt believe everything you read on BCT.

tritonium

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:39:22 PM

THC is definitely a part of my basket but a single exchange listing does not a coin make.

ALL weed coins are being pumped at the moment. How much is P&D and how much is legit investing? Can't tell you, but all coins will have their bubble moment or 12. What will matter in the long term is a network of miners/stakers, shops both online and real world being willing to accept the coin, etc.

It is nice to see THC getting some attention but you have wandered into the lions den here. There are at least a handful of posters that have experience trading and can tell when one is "talking their book".
You might want to cut out the hype before it gets ugly.
GoldieX

Activity: 248

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 01:47:31 PM

Here is a little sneak peek at a brand new site just going up ... please be forgiving, it has a slight bug in it right now which we have the developers fixing ... but I hope you get the idea Smiley

http://dopeslackers.com

▣ BRIXCOIN ▣ Masternodes And Community Platform  ▣
~~*~~🔸🔺 https://www.brixco.in 🔺🔸~~*~~
dopey (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:50:31 PM

I have thoroughly investigated your claims and there is no validity to it whatsoever.

Here is what the THC dev said, and I quote " I blasted all the exchanges. I think they are buying knowing it will double with another large exchange listing.

We are working on several connections and upcoming announcements.

We need THC on Poloniex. 200BTC daily volume is a lot which is profit for the exchanges. We need your help to lobby the exchanges! "

Here is the absurd steemit article he retweeted https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@brian420/hempcoin-will-be-launched-on-poloniex-exchange-in-next-couple-days

All of this is smoke and mirrors.

You should not be coming into this thread and soliciting fake updates in order to manipulate the price of the currency you are invested in.

We do pop over into other threads from time to time but never to lie to potential investors and attempt to manipulate them.
GoldieX

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 08:49:34 PM

I would like to remind everyone once again, that the most up to date information is available via our slack group ...

We get to share videos and images and screenshots and lots more inside the slack, easier than we can do it here ...

So once more, please join us in the DopeCoin Slack

Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 09:12:28 PM

I would like to remind everyone once again, that the most up to date information is available via our slack group ...

We get to share videos and images and screenshots and lots more inside the slack, easier than we can do it here ...

says I need a team member to invite me to join Sad

tritonium

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:07:32 PM

says I need a team member to invite me to join Sad

There is a link somewhere in this thread that lets you request your own invite email.
Ill see if I can find it.

Found it. http://dopecoin.com/slack/
Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 10:51:44 AM

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@drcharles/dope-coin-staging-for-another-leg-up-what-do-you-think

GoldieX

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 11:02:01 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2017, 12:17:59 PM by GoldieX

Good Morning Everyone Smiley

I have an announcement or two I would like to pass onto you ...

1. Following a discussion between myself and Dopey, we have agreed that there will no longer be one-off pre-paid bounties offered by Dopecoin Gold ...

We have our reasons for this, but mainly because there is a finite value to the development fund and that value is 1.8 million Dopecoin ...

Prior to launch, large bounties were paid to developers etc in advance for services rendered and for future services to be rendered, we will no longer be doing business in this way. the reason for this is fairly simple, it is NOT the way I am accustomed to trading with developers etc. The way I do business is, make a request, agree on price, release funds as and when satisfactory results have been obtained ... THIS is the way we shall be conducting business from this day forward.

There will no longer be large, one-off payments in advance.

Profits from the staking of the 1.8 million developments fund + a further 1 million coins I hold personally, will be used for future agreed arrangements ... so, no more big paydays, just a regular income if you wish to join us on the project ...

2. (Consideration) ...

To make ALL 1 million Staked Dopecoin holders directors of the project ... we have a vision, but I believe others have directions they would like us to take ... those with large stakes, should have a large say in the direction they wish us to take ...

We would like to hear from the community their opinions on this

3. DopeSlackers.Com

Yesterday, I shared with you, one of the 'new' websites going up (we fixed the bug) ... once we have all the basics of the site prepared, we will be holding an auction for the site in dopecoin ... the proceeds of which will go directly into our development fund for further staking Smiley

I'll cover more of what the site can do as we bring it to auction ...

Respect
Goldie

Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 11:13:02 AM

1. Following a discussion between myself and Dopey, we have agreed that there will no longer be one-off pre-paid bounties offered by Dopecoin Gold ...

We have our reasons for this, but mainly because there is a finite value to the development fund and that value is 1.8 million Dopecoin ...

Prior to launch, large bounties were paid to developers etc in advance for services rendered and for future services to be rendered, we will no longer be doing business in this way. the reason for this is fairly simple, it is NOT the way I am accustomed to trading with developers etc. The way I do business is, make a request, agree on price, release funds as and when satisfactory results have been obtained ... THIS is the way we shall be conducting business from this day forward.

Profits from the staking of the 1.8 million developments fund + a further 1 million coins I hold personally, will be used for future agreed arrangements ... so, no more big paydays, just a regular income if you wish to join us on the project ...

2. (Consideration) ...

To make ALL 1 million Staked Dopecoin holders directors of the project ... we have a vision, but I believe others have directions they would like us to take ... those with large stakes, should have a large say in the direction they wish us to take ...

3. DopeSlackers.Com

Yesterday, I shared with you, one of the 'new' websites going up (we fixed the bug) ... once we have all the basics of the site prepared, we will be holding an auction for the site in dopecoin ... the proceeds of which will go directly into our development fund for further staking Smiley

Respect
Goldie

What would come along with/be required of the "Directors" title?

GoldieX

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 11:29:48 AM

2. (Consideration) ...

3. DopeSlackers.Com

Respect
Goldie

We do not ask nor require anything from the 'directors' .. we would simply listen and debate any directions given to us by the largest stake holders ... 'We' know where we want to take this currency / project, but imo, many heads are better than few ...

GoldieX

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 12:21:09 PM

Oops . .someone pointed out I had the wrong url for DopeSlackers.com .. major typo !

http://dopeslackers.com

Sorry for the inconvenience
Goldie

p.s. the bug I mentioned yesterday has been fixed, we are about to add another load of videos to the site + advertising options, so that the future owner can see where money can be made ...

Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 12:27:12 PM

2. (Consideration) ...

3. DopeSlackers.Com

Respect
Goldie

We do not ask nor require anything from the 'directors' .. we would simply listen and debate any directions given to us by the largest stake holders ... 'We' know where we want to take this currency / project, but imo, many heads are better than few ...

Count me in!

tritonium

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 01:53:41 PM

2. (Consideration) ...

3. DopeSlackers.Com

Respect
Goldie

Count me in!

Me as well
GoldieX

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 02:03:56 PM

A little update to dopeslackers.com ...

You can now see the possible advertising opportunities here : http://dopeslackers.com/blue-dream-cannabis-strain-review-by-ismoke

have a good look around and if there is something you'd like to see, let me know Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 [417] 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 ... 473 »
  Print  

Jump to: