Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 06:22:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the biggest problem that crypto faces today?
Regulation - 5 (18.5%)
Scammers - 13 (48.1%)
Mass Adoption - 1 (3.7%)
Real world use - 7 (25.9%)
Security - 0 (0%)
Too early - 1 (3.7%)
Total Voters: 27

Pages: « 1 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 [465] 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal  (Read 635388 times)
Tamryn

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:11:37 AM

Hello ~
A few things I just wanted to say...
1) Thank you Dr. Charles for the DopeCoin contest, I know, I know the thanks was a long time coming but life gets busy, everytime I turn around another week is gone. So a belated thank you.  Grin

2)The new wallet works really well and syncs, even for a newbie like me.

3)A suggestion for the next wallet, when sending some coin, there is always a fee could there be an option to click that allows the fee to come from the coins being sent?  IDK if this is already possible, but I couldn't find such a 'automatic fee deduction' button.

4)Hmm, is there a upper limit of days/time that it takes to stake? Not complaining so much as it'd be nice to know that I'm 'doing it right' (I think I am) my stake is very small so I don't expect to stake often but I haven't received anything since 5/1...I know, small piles stake in a small way...but IDK really.

5) Dope/Marijuana is going to become legal within a year or two, IMHO. Right now, cryptos in general are figuring out how to bypass the existing monopoly central banks have on finance and I think that DopeCoin will be much more valued because it is becoming a 'known entity'.
My opinion...for what it's worth.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ScubaFuz

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:49:30 AM

Hi,

I have been staking like crazy since january and just found out that that is a bad thing  Cry Apparently I was the last one on this particular chain, when it stopped
I have upgraded my client to 4.1 and re-synced. The client says I'm up to date, but my balance is zero. If I use my address on dopecoin explorer I see a balance there, that looks about right with 4 stakes coming in in january.
How can I (force)update my balance?

Thanks in advance,
ScubaFuz

Buy low, get high and seek the end of the rainbow
4thKindReborn
Copper Member

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:54:56 AM

Hi,

I have been staking like crazy since january and just found out that that is a bad thing  Cry Apparently I was the last one on this particular chain, when it stopped
I have upgraded my client to 4.1 and re-synced. The client says I'm up to date, but my balance is zero. If I use my address on dopecoin explorer I see a balance there, that looks about right with 4 stakes coming in in january.

Thanks in advance,
ScubaFuz

You backed up your wallet.dat, yes?
You made sure you have a copy of wallet.dat in the data directory 4.1 is using, yes?
If so, then make another backup copy and put it aside, just in case.
Launch the client, go to the console window under  Help -> Debug
repairwallet
close the client and relaunch it.

What version were you using before upgrading to 4.1?
ScubaFuz

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:32:27 PM

Hi,

Thanks in advance,
ScubaFuz

You made sure you have a copy of wallet.dat in the data directory 4.1 is using, yes?
repairwallet

I have several backups. The oldest surviving one is from February, apparently after the chain got wild. That one gives an error and starts a rescan but ends with an zero balance and no transactions.
My other backup from early June does a rescan without error and shows my transactions, including the minted dope, which are the last transactions. The balance is still zero though. Bit odd that the last 4 transaction are dope comming in and the balance is zero.
I don't remember what version I was using before, but it may have been 4.0.0.5 from the dopecoin.com site.

The option repairwallet doesn't seem to exist. I typed help and got a long list of commands, but not that one.
Can I start with a blank wallet and recreate it with my private key? Or maybe create a new wallet and transfer the balance there? I assume I can get to my dope using the private key, even without the wallet?

Thanks for the help.

ScubaFuz

tritonium

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:56:45 PM

Hi,

Thanks in advance,
ScubaFuz

repairwallet

I have several backups. The oldest surviving one is from February, apparently after the chain got wild. That one gives an error and starts a rescan but ends with an zero balance and no transactions.
My other backup from early June does a rescan without error and shows my transactions, including the minted dope, which are the last transactions. The balance is still zero though. Bit odd that the last 4 transaction are dope comming in and the balance is zero.
I don't remember what version I was using before, but it may have been 4.0.0.5 from the dopecoin.com site.

The option repairwallet doesn't seem to exist. I typed help and got a long list of commands, but not that one.
Can I start with a blank wallet and recreate it with my private key? Or maybe create a new wallet and transfer the balance there? I assume I can get to my dope using the private key, even without the wallet?

Thanks for the help.

ScubaFuz

Importing your privkey into a fresh wallet is the easiest/fastest method to get back on track. If you have your privkey saved somewhere already, delete the wallet.dat and relaunch the wallet. When you import your old key you will good to go.
4thKindReborn
Copper Member

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:12:34 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 11:27:07 AM by 4thKindReborn

Hi,

I have been staking like crazy since january and just found out that that is a bad thing  Cry Apparently I was the last one on this particular chain, when it stopped

Thanks in advance,
ScubaFuz

Launch the client, go to the console window under  Help -> Debug
repairwallet

Thanks for the help.

ScubaFuz

Unfortunately, it looks like the repairwallet option was removed in 4.1.  You could sync up 4.0.0.5 again and run it from that client's console.  It will absolutely straighten out your wallet and find your coins.  Find a link to my bootstrap up a few posts if you need it.

If you want to do it tritonium's way and get your private keys:

If you've only ever used one address then go to console and type
dumpprivekey <address>

If you used a bunch of addresses then
Go to console and type dumpwallet walletkey.txt
This will create a txt file called walletkey.txt in the directory you launched the client from with all your private keys.
It's going to dump a file with 100 public addresses / keys you can view in notepad.  
The one(s) you used that should have coins in them will have "label" next to the timestamp instead of "reserve=1".
Now, the question here is, since your wallet is a scrambled mess is this dump file going to be accurate in discerning addresses from reserves?

Now that you've got your key(s)
Exit the client and remove the old wallet.dat from the data directory.  A new one will be created when you relaunch the client.
Go back to console and type importprivkey <key>.  
Wallet will lock up for a up to a few minutes while it imports the key.  
Any balances held in that private key will appear.
Problem with this method is if you have coins spread over several addresses this can get frustrating.

ScubaFuz

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:43:49 AM

repairwallet

Thanks for the help.

ScubaFuz

Unfortunately, it looks like the repairwallet option was removed in 4.1.  You could sync up 4.0.0.5 again and run it from that client's console.  It will absolutely straighten out your wallet and find your coins.  Find a link to my bootstrap up a few posts if you need it.

If you want to do it tritonium's way and get your private keys:

If you've only ever used one address then go to console and type
dumpprivekey <address>

If you used a bunch of addresses then
Go to console and type dumpwallet walletkey.txt
This will create a txt file called walletkey.txt in the directory you launched the client from with all your private keys.
It's going to dump a file with 100 public addresses / keys you can view in notepad.  
The one(s) you used that should have coins in them will have "label" next to the timestamp instead of "reserve=1".
Now, the question here is, since your wallet is a scrambled mess is this dump file going to be accurate in discerning addresses from reserves?

Now that you've got your key(s)
Exit the client and remove the old wallet.dat from the data directory.  A new one will be created when you relaunch the client.
Go back to console and type importprivkey <key>.  
Wallet will lock up for a up to a few minutes while it imports the key.  
Any balances held in that private key will appear.
Problem with this method is if you have coins spread over several addresses this can get frustrating.

Thanks guys. It worked and I got my balance back.
I used the importprivkey option in a new wallet AFTER i checked which address held my balance and dumped the corresponding privkey. I dumped my privkey a long time ago, but the staking and new balance turned out to be on a new address with a different key.

Thanks for the support and excellent suggestions.

ScubaFuz

LazarovskiK

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:47:09 AM

The dopecoin wallet is one of the simplest and most profitable I have encountered
microchip911

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:05:21 AM

From a marketing and business perspective this is the correct strategy for DopeCoin to take. The goal is to put the coins side by side and allow the people to make a comparative decision. We however were able to take action without the need of a fundraiser (still thinking this is a pump and dump naysayers?)

The real winners from this are the kids:)
tritonium

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:00:41 PM

I believe a lot in this great project, the airdrop of this coin was a great idea ... I will continue to follow the updates

What are you smoking? Dopecoin has never done an airdrop.
etype

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 02:24:37 PM

after i dump my keys and import it again i have only coins from 2018-04-20 , and i was staking till 2018-07-01

where is my coins i staked for 3 months ?
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:16:38 PM

after i dump my keys and import it again i have only coins from 2018-04-20 , and i was staking till 2018-07-01

try this
go to your old wallet (doesn't have to be in sync) and type this on the CLI:

listaddressgroupings[Enter]

then maybe you will have some new addys co check   Wink

-- always backup your data before you f*** with it  Smiley

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
tritonium

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:19:54 PM

try this
go to your old wallet (doesn't have to be in sync) and type this on the CLI:

listaddressgroupings[Enter]

then maybe you will have some new addys co check   Wink

-- always backup your data before you f*** with it  Smiley

Its also possible they were staking on a fork. It sucks and is part of life with current blockchain tech, all you can do is try and check in on your staked address/s every so often and be ready to resync the chain if it looks funky. You don't have to access your stake server, simply add a bookmark to an explorer/your address and check on it every so often. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dope has an api you can use to pull address/pricing/etc into a sheet if your so inclined.
zhouyc

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:27:52 AM

After seeing the DOPECOIN facility, all the development is what they're doing, and I see that it's going to go a long way.
dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 07:30:26 AM

After seeing the DOPECOIN facility, all the development is what they're doing, and I see that it's going to go a long way.

Big things are coming. Dopecoin is the best MJ related coin currently.

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
AdamT

Activity: 486
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:20:56 PM

DOPECOIN UPDATE: v4.1.0.0

Dopecoin Core v4.1.0.0 is here. This version uses different data directory and database structure, so you have to sync from the scratch. As it syncs much faster so it should not take more than 2-4 hours to completely resync. Wallet files are backward-compatible so you can use old wallet.dat file but it is suggested to import your "old" private keys into new empty Dopecoin Core wallet or simply send all your coins to it. Do not forget to backup your wallet.dat before doing anything!

If any questions - feel free to ask them here or in Discord (preferably).

This release is recommended, but not mandatory. Windows binaries only.

LINKS:

CHANGES:

• Rebased to Bitcoin Core 0.12.1
  • BIP32 HD wallet support
  • Added autocomplete to Dopecoin-Qt console window
  • Added toggle for unmasking password
  • Block hash changed back to SHA256D

Mac version?? I'm currently staking on v4.0.0.4. Is this still ok?
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1410
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:58:39 PM

DOPECOIN UPDATE: v4.1.0.0

Dopecoin Core v4.1.0.0 is here. This version uses different data directory and database structure, so you have to sync from the scratch. As it syncs much faster so it should not take more than 2-4 hours to completely resync. Wallet files are backward-compatible so you can use old wallet.dat file but it is suggested to import your "old" private keys into new empty Dopecoin Core wallet or simply send all your coins to it. Do not forget to backup your wallet.dat before doing anything!

If any questions - feel free to ask them here or in Discord (preferably).

This release is recommended, but not mandatory. Windows binaries only.

LINKS:

CHANGES:

• Rebased to Bitcoin Core 0.12.1
  • BIP32 HD wallet support
  • Added autocomplete to Dopecoin-Qt console window
  • Added toggle for unmasking password
  • Block hash changed back to SHA256D

Mac version?? I'm currently staking on v4.0.0.4. Is this still ok?
v4.0.0.4 is fine.

v4.1.0.0 for Mac will come, please wait a bit Smiley
altGear

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

PRiVCY

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:44:14 AM

Great to see $DOPE take leaps and bounds towards roadmap development and a real world marketplace! So Exciting!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1410

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:16:17 PM

First atomic swap completed!

Code:
SWAP completed! 3932676608-4247881888
{"uuid":"8d848b3704f90566966872b646c8e54d1e2bb748426586492c68a42bd1522d6c","expiration":1532147077,"tradeid":0,"requestid":3932676608,"quoteid":4247881888,"iambob":1,"Bgui":"nogui","Agui":"","gui":"nogui","bob":"DOPE","srcamount":0.69459086,"bobtxfee":0.00010000,"alice":"KMD","destamount":0.08009000,"alicetxfee":0.00001000,"aliceid":"11067705559985291265","sentflags":["alicespend",
"bobspend", "bobpayment", "alicepayment", "bobdeposit",
"bobrefund"],"values":[0.69469086, 0.08010000, 0.69479086, 0.08011000,
0.78161471, 0, 0, 0.78151471, 0, 0,
0],"result":"success","status":"finished","finishtime":1532132154,"bobdeposit":"629fb0d0805ef4ac05ff4338cefe46f64e23ef7c1bf8bce0d5f7584c737e4d34","alicepayment":"a38d4b06aff3134ea3547deff21f5a74d8e3bf64b613a2e8242e84af4cd45a05","bobpayment":"40c5b4589099c86c204a7aaeb4ac66c62276d00a181e0864e27378603a4cf446","paymentspent":"2a60b985e701cc8168fcffecfe17d94b0f0957418b7739dda30641e82f0a4385","Apaymentspent":"de58485cc2b9037edb15f4bf5c39019a1cef0f215e68f0443a6d0472be2d5d96","depositspent":"045f140ab72f3ea20c36d6ebb9d0702ee97e5d22948bb3bd6b8f8d348a39c26b","alicedexfee":"769f1337bd593720a4a71dc73ef344ea33e544717b0dcba28d21bae1c7f3dba8","method":"tradestatus","finishtime":1532132154}

Dopecoin was successfully added to BarterDEX decentralized exchange and should be visible in BarterDEX GUI: https://github.com/KomodoPlatform/BarterDEX
George5
Legendary

Activity: 1208

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 12:41:52 PM

First atomic swap completed!

Dopecoin was successfully added to BarterDEX decentralized exchange and should be visible in BarterDEX GUI: https://github.com/KomodoPlatform/BarterDEX

Awesome, thanks for the update!

https://nuls.io/about/ The sky is not the limit
Pages: « 1 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 [465] 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 »
  Print  

Jump to: