Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:09:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the bitcoin have a future?  (Read 1343 times)
classictee

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 07:00:25 AM

Yes it has great and bright future, seeing in future that well known and respected company like facebook, Apple, Google etc will join this Crypto.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
ChaChaiTL

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:03:43 AM

Bitcoin is not the future you look back blocking the road that bitci has been through for 10 years but there are many restrictions but the development of bitcoin is very long for our future and the next bitcoin
wireless1889

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:06:21 AM

Maybe now the bitcoin price is not what we want but looking at the bitcoin price in the future will be up to 20,000 dollars. I believe BITCOIN IS FUTURE.
I'm not good at English so I can not express myself well. sympathy.

I believe in what he says, bitcoin is future. Where as we can live with the use of bitcoin. All people will probably soon start using bitcoin and soon enough bitcoin will reach every sides of the world and gain popularity. With this, the bitcoin will continue to give benifits to its users, old or new, such as doing transactions easily so on and so forth. Bitcoin will be the number one.
edzleochico6

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:00:33 AM

I think is yes,because ironically if governments were to allow bitcoins (or other cryptocurrencies) to be used to extinguish existing tax liabilities, this would certainly entrench them as a viable alternative currency, since they would automatically become designated legal tender. It would, however, be an irony of historic proportions were the bitcoin bubble to be preserved by the very governments whom its libertarian enthusiasts purport to despise. Although they believe that the cryptocurrency heralds a new age of sound money separate from the debt and corruption of the dollar-hegemonic world, paradoxically the only real means of salvaging said currency is via its incorporation into this very world they wish to escape.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:05:58 AM

Dear friends! Let me remind you what is cryptocurrency is and what its purpose is. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency. The creator of bitcoin had the main goals of decentralization and lack of control by government. Today, all people are discreetly deceived. People are offered a chase for the US dollar. Speculators and ASIC manufacturers came to the world of cryptocurrency. They do not need a cryptocurrency. They need dollars here and now. They are old and they wouldn't like to eat own d***, you understand what I mean. People succumbed to the chase to the dollar. Bitcoin is manipulated. This is a well-known fact. We must admit this. Manipulation began with the appearance of the first ASICs. Let's admit the bitcoin is centralized. Like LTC, BCH and other ASIC-addicted coins. Today number of largest holders of bitcoin is small. And they manipulate the market.

Why banking corporations will never accept Bitcoin and you will never get payment gateway all-in-one?

Banking corporations are organizations that play an important role in the economy of states. People often blame banks for various troubles. Often this happens erroneously. Banking corporations are interested in cryptocurrency. But this should be money not dependent on a limited number of people. You want to create a currency and banks must accept it. This will not happen until the banks are equal players.
You want decentralization. You are talking about decentralization. Decentralization is good. But you do not do anything for it. Let's remember the theft of ethereum. One person made changes to the network with his decision. It is unacceptable. For banks this is unacceptable. Unacceptable theft, change of the network by one man is unacceptable, too.
Tomorrow, the largest bitcoin holders will arrange a price collusion. Who will suffer in the first place? You will suffer first of all. And who will be accused? The banking system will be blamed as usual.
No one banker will say this in an interview on TV and even in a private conversation. But it is so.
The banking system, business and society need an independent currency. A currency that will vehemently resist any attempts at centralization. You must understand this. Ideally, this currency should be independent of people, but people should serve it.
Banks have tried to develop such a currency. It did not work. This is inappropriate to do the banks for various reasons.
The decision must be made by society. By you. Banks can accept a fair and maximally decentralized cryptocurrency. But banks will never allow anyone to manipulate them.
Regards,

I have faith in what he says, bitcoin is future. Where as we can live with the utilization of bitcoin. All individuals will likely before long begin utilizing bitcoin and soon enough bitcoin will achieve each side of the world and pick up notoriety. With this, the bitcoin will keep on giving benifits to its clients, old or new, for example, doing exchanges effectively et cetera. Bitcoin will be the main.
bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:07:50 AM

Yes it has great and bright future, seeing in future that well known and respected company like facebook, Apple, Google etc will join this Crypto.
You're right. Recently I've heard a lot of news about big companies like google, facebook, and Amazon wanting to reach the blockchain platform. Hopefully, in the future, these companies will cooperate with Bitcoin

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:20:44 AM

Well surely Bitcoin has future and the day is not far when Bitcoin will be above all Smiley , Its proven in past and it will be proven again .
If it's been proven that bitcoin has a good future then I'm sure that time will be repeated again because day by day bitcoin is pushed to the top of the future again thanks to the trust of many people so it has been proven again that bitcoin will again have a future.
chnexus

Activity: 200

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:23:23 AM

bitcoin is literally coded to run a permanent deficit, if you think about it.  bitcoin is a currency sovereign and government with an automatically enforced constitution. the only "taxes" collected by bitcoin are tx fees paid to miners as a policy matter
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:23:34 AM

Bitcoin is pure P2P - why would we need banks?
Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:26:49 AM

Entire Crypto market has a bright future, not only BTC. It is still a very young market. However, the market is much more mature now than it was 1-2 years ago, prices are more stable, we no longer see +5000% in a few days, even if the prices for majority of the coins are lower, they are stable, and this is a good sign of maturity. And the direction is up, but we need patience.
Many says that only bitcoin do have the bright future in the market, let me remind you guys that maybe bitcoin is on top now but nothing is constant and change is always there especially on digital currency where volatility is big deal. I do agree bitcoin do have a point in time where it would look like a futuristic thing but the competition is not over yet.

Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:27:33 AM

I'm sure if bitcoin will have a better future than before. if we see a lot of newcomers who want to invest in bitcoin gan. With increasing people who invest it can be the main weapon for bitcoin .to encourage countries to accept bitcoin as a legitimate digital currency such as paper currency.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
crystalk

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:40:13 AM

Maybe now the bitcoin price is not what we want but looking at the bitcoin price in the future will be up to 20,000 dollars. I believe BITCOIN IS FUTURE.
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:45:22 AM

The future of Bitcoin seems pretty bright and clear. Its price is decreasing but its potential guarantees that this is just a step backward before going any further, even beyond what it has done. The price of Bitcoin is quite high and it makes you have to be cautious in every action of buying and selling.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:12:09 PM

yes of course bitcoin have a future you just need to trust bitcoin just bitcoin sure will memebuat all transactions become easier and very safe.

tony kurniawan

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:46:54 PM

Bitcoin is currently falling, but I'm sure bitcoin will increase as bitcoin is a technology that many people want it to use as currency and investment. Bitcoin definitely grows and has a bright future.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:58:19 PM

Bitcoin is currently falling, but I'm sure bitcoin will increase as bitcoin is a technology that many people want it to use as currency and investment. Bitcoin definitely grows and has a bright future.
I believe in your opinion even I'm sure bitcoin has a bright future forever, even though bitcoin prices are currently down but I'm sure bitcoin will increase and bitcoin will stabilize soon as bitcoin is a technology that many people want to use as currency and investment.
vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:46:04 PM

Bitcoin is still in demand by many people in the crypto, they believe that bitcoin is the strongest and they will not choose to sell at a low price. There is no doubt about bitcoin because bitcoin will actually have a future.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:09:42 AM

Dear friends! Let me remind you what is cryptocurrency is and what its purpose is. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency. The creator of bitcoin had the main goals of decentralization and lack of control by government. Today, all people are discreetly deceived. People are offered a chase for the US dollar. Speculators and ASIC manufacturers came to the world of cryptocurrency. They do not need a cryptocurrency. They need dollars here and now. They are old and they wouldn't like to eat own d***, you understand what I mean. People succumbed to the chase to the dollar. Bitcoin is manipulated. This is a well-known fact. We must admit this. Manipulation began with the appearance of the first ASICs. Let's admit the bitcoin is centralized. Like LTC, BCH and other ASIC-addicted coins. Today number of largest holders of bitcoin is small. And they manipulate the market.

Why banking corporations will never accept Bitcoin and you will never get payment gateway all-in-one?

Banking corporations are organizations that play an important role in the economy of states. People often blame banks for various troubles. Often this happens erroneously. Banking corporations are interested in cryptocurrency. But this should be money not dependent on a limited number of people. You want to create a currency and banks must accept it. This will not happen until the banks are equal players.
You want decentralization. You are talking about decentralization. Decentralization is good. But you do not do anything for it. Let's remember the theft of ethereum. One person made changes to the network with his decision. It is unacceptable. For banks this is unacceptable. Unacceptable theft, change of the network by one man is unacceptable, too.
Tomorrow, the largest bitcoin holders will arrange a price collusion. Who will suffer in the first place? You will suffer first of all. And who will be accused? The banking system will be blamed as usual.
No one banker will say this in an interview on TV and even in a private conversation. But it is so.
The banking system, business and society need an independent currency. A currency that will vehemently resist any attempts at centralization. You must understand this. Ideally, this currency should be independent of people, but people should serve it.
Banks have tried to develop such a currency. It did not work. This is inappropriate to do the banks for various reasons.
The decision must be made by society. By you. Banks can accept a fair and maximally decentralized cryptocurrency. But banks will never allow anyone to manipulate them.
Regards,

The future of bitcoins will always be depending on the investors because the price is always depending on how much demand is in the market today.

nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:03:21 AM

I believe in bitcoin's future, maybe now the bitcoin price is not what we want but looking at the bitcoin price in the future will be up to 20,000 dollars. And we have to be patient for the price to rise. Then we can take a profit when the bitcoin going up in the future
Kathleen Martinss

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:17:55 AM

Take a look at the development of Bitcoin you will find that it will have a bright future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: