Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:10:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask how to learn to be manager bounty!!!  (Read 213 times)
laros212 (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 06:12:11 AM

Iam newbie about bounty program..I observed many bounty programs seems very interesting. i was interested to learn about how to be bounty manager. is there any way or solution that can help to learn in this problem?
maybe learn bit by bit to better understand about bounty world...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
0verseer

Activity: 480
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:28:42 AM

Iam newbie about bounty program..I observed many bounty programs seems very interesting. i was interested to learn about how to be bounty manager. is there any way or solution that can help to learn in this problem?
Well, most bounties I have seen have the Discord/Telegram so you as a bounty manager should be familiar with those to moderate users. Make sure you have proper and consistent rules for your bounty campaign, weed out multi-account to make a fair and square reward for everyone.
laros212 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 03:15:45 AM

Well, most bounties I have seen have the Discord/Telegram so you as a bounty manager should be familiar with those to moderate users. Make sure you have proper and consistent rules for your bounty campaign, weed out multi-account to make a fair and square reward for everyone.

After I some time following the bounty made me interested in the world bounty programs that you want to learn more again about how the world manager bounty..I so excited to know more again

carcas

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:18:45 AM

Many want to learn to become bounty manager. but it is very difficult and time-consuming. if you understand about managing spreadsheets you can try on 1 or 2 new projects. you can get information on ico telegram to ask for the availability of bounty or not.
BTCwin1

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:21:30 AM

If you want to be a bounty manager, you should have a higher level.
People will be more willing to trust you and participate in the bounty threads that you're responsible for.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
kastara

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:31:47 AM

After I some time following the bounty made me interested in the world bounty programs that you want to learn more again about how the world manager bounty..I so excited to know more again
Just continue to increase your knowledge of bounty possible by adding more knowledge of bounty will make you better and bring you to bounty maneger, so keep the spirit. good luck
454875kio

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:44:15 AM

A reward manager is a very hard job. You have to spend a lot of time sorting out forms and helping bounty hunters solve problems.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:54:33 AM

I guess you cant jump into learning how to manage a bounty campaign without any experience of being participant. What im saying is you need first to make exoerience joining in different campaign and try to learn by your self how those manager do this things. No bm will teach because of competition. So only way to learn it, 

Self study and apply
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:01:13 AM

Bounty campaign management is a kind of time consuming work which is not all that favorable compare to the level at which sacrifice is rendered. Though, it’s all about passion and I have zero passion for it
A reward manager is a very hard job. You have to spend a lot of time sorting out forms and helping bounty hunters solve problems.
laros212 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 10:15:59 AM

Just continue to increase your knowledge of bounty possible by adding more knowledge of bounty will make you better and bring you to bounty maneger, so keep the spirit. good luck

I tried to find some managers and tried to offer myself to study with them with a little help what I know .. maybe a little as an assistant manager can add experience to know the world bounty manager

laros212 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 10:19:38 AM

I guess you cant jump into learning how to manage a bounty campaign without any experience of being participant. What im saying is you need first to make exoerience joining in different campaign and try to learn by your self how those manager do this things. No bm will teach because of competition. So only way to learn it, 

Self study and apply

but how to find or offer myself to ico developers to be bounty manager on their project .. maybe that's a constraint. i am more interested to understand ico world and project developer about coin.
and I tried to offer myself to some managers who have managed a bounty project .. to help them a bit .. but no one needs my help .. lol

macdevil007

Activity: 692
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:07:24 PM

The answer to your questions are already answered by your self. you said your a beginner in Bounty Program and still learning.. You should do that one first and familiarized what are the common task and requirements in doing it. Like for social media reports, how to posted it and how you validate it and screen your participants. Its not too easy to be a bounty manager because alot of reportings and recording you need to tabulate. you will consume a lot of time. Goodluck!
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:23:24 PM

is there any way or solution that can help to learn in this problem?
What problem are you trying to solve? you haven't stated any problem at all so I can't understand what are you trying to figure out?

If you have no idea with it, better not to do so but if you insist look on how these bounty managers are managing it. That's not only about the salary or reward but it's also about your reputation.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Cheezesus

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:25:33 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4651199.0

this is a guide about basic bounty management but it is in filipino language. you need to have basic knowledge in creating excel spreadsheets and google forms.

ENCRYBIT.IO - Private Sale is Live! (https://encrybit.io/)
●Buy ENCX Tokens & Get up to 40% Discount●
nguyet91btc

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:53:39 PM

If you want to become a bounty manager then you have to have high reputation in the bitcointalk forum. At that time Ico projects will contact you to introduce their project to the known bitcointalk community,
Perorin9999

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:27:14 PM

this is a guide about basic bounty management but it is in filipino language. you need to have basic knowledge in creating excel spreadsheets and google forms.
for indonesia?

I want to be a bounty manager too, but my account rank is still newbie
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1584

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:01:55 PM

I am absolutely amazed about newbies trying to just jump into bounty management without even a minimum experience and knowledge. You don´t have any idea of the dedication and skills required to do a PROPER bounty campaign.

Of course anyone can declare himself as "Bounty Manager", just as I could declare myself a "Chef", but I can´t cook and your questions reveal that you can´t properly manage a campaign.

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:15:09 PM

for indonesia?

I want to be a bounty manager too, but my account rank is still newbie
Read this signature campaign guidelines --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1684035.0

This is in general for all the people here that wants to become a manager, this isn't just about the ranking of newbie or high rank but it's also about responsibility.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
andohyeb

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:42:00 PM

To be a bounty manager you must be on top of issues with the project you will be managing in order to answer and provide solutions to investors who might get interested in your project. Getting a Telegram chat group setup is a good way to start managing a bounty.
Crypto_Sassy

Activity: 169
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:09:08 PM

The field of Bounty management  is currently too saturated and I do not think somebody will recruit any noob.

Still you are interested then you can try your luck in "Services" sections of this forum.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=198.0

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: