Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:53:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask how to learn to be manager bounty!!!  (Read 213 times)
Crypto_Sassy

Activity: 169
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:19:07 PM

I am absolutely amazed about newbies trying to just jump into bounty management without even a minimum experience and knowledge. You don´t have any idea of the dedication and skills required to do a PROPER bounty campaign.

Of course anyone can declare himself as "Bounty Manager", just as I could declare myself a "Chef", but I can´t cook and your questions reveal that you can´t properly manage a campaign.

Skills Huh

Look like majority of bounty manager /teams are doing data entry type jobs(just checking post count , post length and not sure even some of them even doing this also.) that why it is luring every body.
May be I am wrong as I do not have any experience in this field.

Why I think so?
Because people who are busting Alt accounts are not bounty managers but they are vigilant member of the forum.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
laros212 (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 01:11:30 PM

To be a bounty manager you must be on top of issues with the project you will be managing in order to answer and provide solutions to investors who might get interested in your project. Getting a Telegram chat group setup is a good way to start managing a bounty.

I tried to offer myself being assistant bounty manager..but it’s very difficult ..often hey put experience..and first i havnt experience about manager bounty..just be bounty hunter..I am amazed at the struggle of those who have become bounty manager .. it is very difficult indeed

laros212 (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 01:14:45 PM

I am absolutely amazed about newbies trying to just jump into bounty management without even a minimum experience and knowledge. You don´t have any idea of the dedication and skills required to do a PROPER bounty campaign.

Of course anyone can declare himself as "Bounty Manager", just as I could declare myself a "Chef", but I can´t cook and your questions reveal that you can´t properly manage a campaign.

Skills Huh

Look like majority of bounty manager /teams are doing data entry type jobs(just checking post count , post length and not sure even some of them even doing this also.) that why it is luring every body.
May be I am wrong as I do not have any experience in this field.

Why I think so?
Because people who are busting Alt accounts are not bounty managers but they are vigilant member of the forum.

maybe here i need far to learn more about the world of cryptocurency and bounty program .. and deepen the science of english..may be easier to learn about bounty world from below .. this is so interesting according to me.like a world marketing a product in real world..very need high knowledge here..its very good

CathalG

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:10:38 PM

I've seen some wannabe bounty managers... They were thinking that bounty management is simply about counting stakes and answering questions. They don't have a clue how responsible and important this job is. As for me, it's a whole marketing strategy that requires high experience to make best possible impact for your project.
koki123

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:42:08 AM

First of all, you have to find yourself a truly reliable wallet.
For example Bittrex, Poloniex, Kraken, Bitfinex, Liqui, BTC-E, C-CEX, ETC
Hot storage or cold storage has its own advantages and disadvantages so depending on the requirements you can choose for yourself offline or online storage. However, keep in mind once again that only a small amount of Bitcoin on your wallet should be kept in your purse for the safest possible. Good luck.
enpz

Activity: 266
Merit: 3

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:33:32 AM

Now there are many kinds of bounty and airdrop projects in bitcointalk.org, so you can see how others operate.
It won't take long for you to become a bounty master.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: