Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:23:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find out best bounties to participate ?  (Read 1728 times)
iamsediii

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:07:28 PM

I always pay attetion on the trusted bounty managers and if the ICO has a partnership on the celebrities. I don't think on the allocation because it's only a numbers.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:12:22 PM

I think it depends on how you rate the bounty, because according to people's opinion is different, so to determine the best bounty must also vary according to each person, personal advice from me, I always follow the bounty manager that I think trusted

archiejones36

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:17:58 PM

Do ones from a good bounty manager.
rysheeer

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:19:55 PM

Well, I don't trust ICO ratings anymore because of what I've read before the leaked conversation of the man working on ICOBench and a manager from a specific ICO they've cheated the ratings and paid an exact amount for that kind of dirty work.
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:22:10 PM

As full time or part-time bounty hunters  identifying best bounties are very important since there is a tendency of increasing scam ICO''s now. Here I am giving some attention to following factors when choosing good bounties.
1. Rating- If the ICO has some rating. If this rating is good or high it is a indication that this is a good ICO.
2. Managers of the bounty- some managers has good reputation such as Amazix ,  Kripital etc.
3. The team behind the team -IF the team is strong and capable with good track record it is a indication that the bounty and ICO will succeed.
These are the main points come into my mind.

It’s good to know all of that mate. You much really research everything before you attend or joining any campaigns.  It is not easy to exert effort in bounties without any reward. Bounty manager is the main  to look into if they have a good ratings and other factors will follow.
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:27:25 PM

high ICO rating is not a good ICO guarantee, I still remember when I follow some ICO that has a high rating, it turns out ICO ended with fraud, I also remember there is an ICO that does not reach softcap, does not have a good rating, but very success, I think ICO is a good ico who has a strong team and is able to sell their tokens and have a sustainable business idea.
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:27:42 PM

Not always the reputation of bounty manager helps. I used to do a lot of Tokensuite's bounty who had a very good reputation as bounty service provider but later realized that most of their projects are scams or fail to be successful and even the successful one usually has a very little reward. It's always better to study whitepapers, check out whether the team members of a particular ICO project is legit or fraud.

Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:39:14 PM

As full time or part-time bounty hunters  identifying best bounties are very important since there is a tendency of increasing scam ICO''s now. Here I am giving some attention to following factors when choosing good bounties.
1. Rating- If the ICO has some rating. If this rating is good or high it is a indication that this is a good ICO.
2. Managers of the bounty- some managers has good reputation such as Amazix ,  Kripital etc.
3. The team behind the team -IF the team is strong and capable with good track record it is a indication that the bounty and ICO will succeed.

We have they same preference mate in looking best bounties to participate.  It is really a big factor the rank of the bounty managers and the trust ratings, the higher the rank the trusted manager they are. Trust rating is always important,  we can't encounter scam if our bounty have a lot of trust ratings.
truongtheanhc3

Activity: 53
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:42:00 PM

I agree with you for the reasons stated above. But I want to add that is: the goal of the project, the ability to develop and the target audience in the project is really growing, qualified for the project to succeed!
VPScreator

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:44:18 PM

I don't trust the ratings. The best way to choose a bounty company is to study the project. Even good bounty managers often have projects that are a Scam. Just do a project analysis.

eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:44:35 PM

Well as a bountyhunter i choose quality over quantity ico before i join. 1st is i review their white paper and see their website if its high quality then it would be interesting . Then im looking forward also with a project which has already a prototype this means a lot to me . Then see if their community  is good and big and i review the team behind if they  are legit. I like joining bountycampaigns at bountyhive this platform always successful on the bounty /ico they handle plus they are legit and paying platform.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1274

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:53:20 PM

we ourselves can not predict whether the bounty will succeed or not in the time of division of bounties for those who follow ..
which is important we all have positive thoughts for all bounty projects that we will follow.
and do not feel sorry when finished if not get a prize Due to the failure of a project..!!

listoncrypto

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:03:29 PM

To find best bounty i think first we have to know about their company and the background history by reading their whitepaper to check their roadmap , is their policy beneficial for us or not, their allocation.
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:13:21 PM

I disagree with numbers 1 and 2. Not all ratings are true. Icobench is a proof. There has been a news circulating the forum that ICO experts are being paid to give high ratings in ICObench. Upon knowing, I realized that yes, it may be true because I know some ICOs which have high ratings but ended not so good. Number 2 sometimes is effective. Sometimes isn't. Not all ICOs handled by known managers are profitable as well. They may be good but because these managers are popular, the number of participants are too much which results to low bounty rewards.

Jerrycryptofield

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:21:49 PM

A good research on the members of the company is good enough to find good bounties I guess. If the managers and developers have a good reputation then I guess it is wise to invest time on the bounties. A realistic roadmap is also essential to find good bounties and to know the ratings of the ICO and quality of the tokens is also very important.
007_cryptoone

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:43:40 PM

Are you still trying to make money on the Internet and you can not do it? Then I'm your kind wizard, who will show you how to do it.   P2PS
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3267287
https://www.p2psf.org
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:56:39 PM

You need to find ones that are selling tokens, no rewards if it's not a successful ICO.
What do you mean by that? all of the ICO's are selling tokens during their crowdsale and private dealings but some of them turn out to be fraud ones if you are talking about released coins on the exchange then that is not the pure basis for determining best ICO, well for the OP ratings will not fully help you in finding those hidden gems and legit ICO's even some scorers online can be paid to have a good ratings or to gain some premium listings so don't fully trust the ratings, they help but not to the extent that it will be the best option.

The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 04:14:20 PM

You may also want to consider if it is affiliated to credible bounty platforms or to some with bad reputations like tokensuite. The problems sometimes is not within the manager but for some reason there is a continuous trend of bounties from tokensuite that do not pay its participants so its best to avoid these scammers.

painkiller321

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:35:24 PM

As a bounty hunter I always pay attention on its value what I will gain from it and its number. You can also compute you needs and checked the ranking I guess you will find your the result.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:42:30 PM

I never agree that good rating from an ICO rating site is a sign of good bounty because now a days more people were just buying the ratings to increase the reputation of the project then only they can have more investors.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: