Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:24:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find out best bounties to participate ?  (Read 1728 times)
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:57:35 AM

I have used the knowledge and experience to research projects on objectives, technology, route, method, supply, team, manager of rewards ... Refer to the rankings, community reactions about the project to select the project to participate in the reward campaign.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:58:23 AM

First i see the token value and the manager from the gift hunter itself, also the follower of the bounty because of course if the ico good thn the followers will be much. I don't deny sometimes reading wp to see the price. But if that i have more time. But that's barely i do.

opeakande

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:12:18 PM

I just research the project development team, the  projects bounty manager, their partners, roadmaps, the extent of success in the projects as well as the contents of their whitepapers.
Maharani700

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:07:10 PM

You need to find ones that are selling tokens, no rewards if it's not a successful ICO.
actually many bounties that scem right now, and it will make the participant confuse to join bounty again
Maharani700

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:08:53 PM

I have used the knowledge and experience to research projects on objectives, technology, route, method, supply, team, manager of rewards ... Refer to the rankings, community reactions about the project to select the project to participate in the reward campaign.
do you know the trick and tips to know how a good bounty is?
notesico

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:09:43 PM

you can check the background of the company, if indeed the company is good then ico will be good. the background is very important, and also the team that protects it, if the team is already professional, usually ico will succeed.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:13:45 PM

Rating based identification of the crypto projects is worst way to go behind the legit projects. Most of the projects are getting the ratings by paying the rating sites and thus they just show off with those ratings. Dont fall for such rating system which is centralised one and is being controlled based on the money. Just pick any ICO whether it is legit or shit one and go check its ratings. You will definitely find that all of them have ratings which are scoring more than 90%. I dont really understand how they are reviewing each of them as legit one and scoring them above 90%. Lolz. I guess we should know that they all are paid one and mostly fake. Rest you can check the buzz, documents, protocols and communication of the team to see its legitimacy.
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 04:15:23 PM

You can find worthy bounty campaigns by checking the fundraising target status of the ico project....if softcap is reached.
If the team knowns their onion, if the ico project have a working product and if it is not facing any sec challenges etc.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
jalaaal

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:27:19 PM

Rating based identification of the crypto projects is worst way to go behind the legit projects. Most of the projects are getting the ratings by paying the rating sites and thus they just show off with those ratings. Dont fall for such rating system which is centralised one and is being controlled based on the money. Just pick any ICO whether it is legit or shit one and go check its ratings. You will definitely find that all of them have ratings which are scoring more than 90%. I dont really understand how they are reviewing each of them as legit one and scoring them above 90%. Lolz. I guess we should know that they all are paid one and mostly fake. Rest you can check the buzz, documents, protocols and communication of the team to see its legitimacy.
I agree, finding a good bounty campaign and would be base on the rating is not the best thing to do, ratings can be fake and can be done by paying the site to increase the vote for their ico rating.

Pandji02

Activity: 899

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:28:53 PM

First, I usually see their project based on the whitepaper, then I see how much is allocated for the bounty and who handles the bounty. see also who is behind the project.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:27:51 AM

The best bounty campaign is when the token is already listed on the Exchange.
So when the campaign is complete, you can immediately sell the token.

Campaigns like this are rare except for the tokens specifically for events.
Schevascheva

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:36:10 AM

The best awards are given for signed and translations, but the rest is also good, but there is a small percentage of income and participants much more, but they also pay, but the most profitable are signatures, translations, personally I body everything, both social and signed, I take everything from the project and is satisfied so far
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:39:19 AM

the project has successfully raised funds during private sales and has collaborated with venture capital companies.
fakegurutu

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:40:59 AM

As full time or part-time bounty hunters identifying best bounties are very important since there is a tendency of increasing scam ICO''s now. Here I am giving some attention to the following factors when choosing good bounties.
1. Rating- If the ICO has some rating. If this rating is good or high it is an indication that this is a good ICO.
2. Managers of the bounty- some managers have a good reputation such as Amazix ,  Kripital etc.
3. The team behind the project -IF the team is strong and capable with good track record it is an indication that the bounty and ICO will succeed.
These are the main points come into my mind. Please include all your valuable suggestions here!!

My strategies in finding a legitimate bounties is by looking if who is the bounty manager. Bounty manager is also one the key things in considering a legit bounties. Like for example, these are my lists of legit and trusted bounty manager, yahoo66278, newsilike, btcltcdigger, the tokensuite, arteezy and many more.
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:41:14 AM

As full time or part-time bounty hunters identifying best bounties are very important since there is a tendency of increasing scam ICO''s now. Here I am giving some attention to the following factors when choosing good bounties.
1. Rating- If the ICO has some rating. If this rating is good or high it is an indication that this is a good ICO.
2. Managers of the bounty- some managers have a good reputation such as Amazix ,  Kripital etc.
3. The team behind the project -IF the team is strong and capable with good track record it is an indication that the bounty and ICO will succeed.
These are the main points come into my mind. Please include all your valuable suggestions here!!

All three are factors that need to be considered to find the good project. But I don't trust so much the rating. It just evaluate outside and often not be exact

Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:44:14 AM

For bounty today i think major factor is who providing this bounty.
Bounty manager is the guarantee what you are get your rewards

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:45:08 AM

the most important thing for me is the team from the ICO and the ICO has cooperated with any company, in my opinion the important factor is to analyze the bounty project, if they have a team that is already well-known experts and big corporate partners it is clearly impossible for the ICO to be fraudulent
Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:54:14 AM

If you want to participate in a good bounty, I suggest you research as if you want to invest to know if it's good ICO before participating in its bounty campaign, some bounties end up being scam while some you get the reward but it's worth nothing
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:22:08 AM

I agree with the second point that you mentioned, where you say "Managers of the bounty some managers have a good reputation" but I have an impressive experience working with yahoo62278, lutpin, and Wapinter. they are the best manager in my view
rdny

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:50:22 AM

ICO ratings are not a good measure of viability since these sites are also some form of advertising wherein they are getting paid for their rates. Also, the reputation of bounty managers do not really matter much because they too have experienced scam or failed projects as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: