Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:13:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is selling some merit?  (Read 300 times)
Aleth

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:15:12 PM

Who is selling some merit? and how much is it?

You might get ban by this question, because selling merits are prohibited. You must work on it by posting quality post for you to get a merit reward. Must understand that it is a reward and not for sale.
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:27:00 PM

None here is selling merits in any amount you can afford. You should not start a topic like this because it will lead to ruining your account. You can be red trusted or even banned. You can post anything other than this. Merit is not for  sell it is gained for having a good and constructive post in the forum. Do more research and try to read dos and don’ts so you will be guided accordingly.
Underlord

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:27:48 PM

funny question, it seems you should read merit system upgrade terms. this is not for sale, you should make a nice and constructive post in this forum to get merit. all can not be bought with money dude, good luck in your way to get merit !
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:33:38 PM

In my opinion, merit is not for sale in which you have to earn for it. Just follow the recommendation by doing good constructive postings enable for you to earn merit and basically you will have to wait for your merit until somebody from this forum or the moderator of this forum will give you.
C0ld_Zero

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:59:49 PM

Nobody sell the merit, dude. The rule dont accept buy/sell merit. If mod and admin know this, you can be banned.
But I know someone sell the account which have rank. But it is not cheap. You can get merit by post quality topic or comment as well
Daniwahyu007

Activity: 195

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 01:09:31 PM

I think you should improve the quality of your post so that you get merit ... because merit is in due to the quality of our posts.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Hinugh

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:14:02 PM

no one sells merit, because it is banned in this forum.
however much money you have.
you can get it for free! create a build tread then there will be merit for you.

Buying merit is not a good attitude in this forum that will only cause to questions your capability. It is like cheating. When you recieve merit because of what your doing is a right thing  to do or this forum acknowledge your work make you feel proud than buying it.  Work for it so it well feel  worth to have
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:14:29 PM

If you go to the marketplace section of this forum you will find some posts from people selling merit, however this is not recommended as there are scammers operating in that area. Do it at your own risk i.e red trust score / ban / loss of coins

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:24:53 PM

Please don't do this because selling merit is banned in this group and i think you should be following this because there are still people like me who are here because of the value provided here for free of cost and so don't waste that value for getting merit through paid services.

Better concentrate on making quality posts and then you will automatically get merit points for your quality posts. There is plenty of topics which can be discussed here and you can provide a great value and get merit points for that so just go for it mate. 

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
outsider25

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:27:42 PM

Actually merit is not traded, if anyone sell or buy merit, it has violated the provisions of this forum, and can be penalized, the penalty it is "banned" account permanently.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:30:25 PM

no one sells merit, if you want merit you should make a great content and wait for the people that helped with your post to give you a merit, if there are people that sell their merit it's illegal and it will ban from this forum.  so lets go makes a good content to help some people

nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:30:47 PM

Merit is not for sale. And no one sell it obviously, since it's prohibited. Even if there is someone who sell it, i bet they will be banned or get a red trust.
You better not buying some merit or whatever, try to get merit by your own effort. Do you know why this forum make this merit system? So there will be less spam and the topics will be high quality. Make this forum becomes better and effective.
If you want some merit, then try to make a high quality post some people will appreciate your thoughts and give you merit okay?

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Ahsan Aly

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:39:58 PM

Merit is not sale able. You have to increase your level by posting . And post must be relevant and constructive.  When i started work on this forum i had faced some problems but along time everything have been all right now.
So must read Rules & Regulations and keep posting ! Cheer Up !  Wink

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:44:17 PM

Merit on this forum is kind of premium or bonus given to you that has a part to play on your rating on this forum.And that rating helps you get onto some good bounties and signature campaigns. An there is n o provision for sale of this merit. This merit can only be earned by those who have got a quality in their posts. People on this forum and the moderators who control various campaigns are the only ones to merit the deserving posts on this forum. And your post is deserving if it has got some good and adequate content which is beneficial for other readers as well.
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:48:18 PM

I hope you follow the rules of this forum, although there are those who want to sell smerit to you I think it is not a good thing. you better make relevant and constructive posts so there is pride when getting merit and account that we have

Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Selling merit i think is happening before here and the result is they got ban because it is against the rules, it is really hard to earn merit even if you post it very constructive because people are just reading it and leave, their are only few people here that are give merits to thus who really needs.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 02:41:03 PM

I don't like this Merit paid services and i am totally against this merit paid services because selling and buying merit points will make the quality posts gets disappeared in a slow manner and also selling the merit points is also against this forums rules and regulations and doing so will get you banned from this reputed forum. If this happened it's going to be a great loss for you if you are a high-rank member.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
laiya94
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:20:13 PM

Think twice before posting on the forum. You can get banned for this post. It is bannable requesting merit so if you really want some merits then create some quality posts.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:25:15 PM

Selling of merits or smerits is strictly prohibited.
those are points that can get with such high-quality post in this forum.
selling them will break the rules.
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:37:00 PM

LOL, buy/sell merit is ILLEGAL. Merit is only for good post and good quality. You will be banned if you buy/sell any merit! Please note that 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: